Consistency: 5
Growth type: Early Peak

CARDS:
S02 - Outside Curve
P07 - Early Cross

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Outside - Passing

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Defence Minded

INFO: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Musia%C5%82

Last edited by lutchi65 on Sat May 19, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon May 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Sorry for asking but on what are those stats based? Texts? Or full games? You posted 11 sets in just two days, so it's hard for me to imagine that you actually watched full games for all of them (at least for some of them are matches available on footballia)..
And the most important thing: this set is looking very similar to the one on PSD (both of them have this strange low value for AGG for example), same goes for your Nawalka set and the one on Magic's forum.
I appreciate your efforts but I'm honest with you: take your time to gather informations on players and if possible, watch as much games of them (if not games, at least try to find some highlights maybe) and then work on the stats. And the most important thing of all:
giomarino wrote:
Don't copy the stats from other forums

You already received a warning for violating this rule, don't break it again..

Mon May 14, 2018 9:58 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Sorry for asking but on what are those stats based? Texts? Or full games? You posted 11 sets in just two days, so it's hard for me to imagine that you actually watched full games for all of them (at least for some of them are matches available on footballia)..
And the most important thing: this set is looking very similar to the one on PSD (both of them have this strange low value for AGG for example), same goes for your Nawalka set and the one on Magic's forum.
I appreciate your efforts but I'm honest with you: take your time to gather informations on players and if possible, watch as much games of them (if not games, at least try to find some highlights maybe) and then work on the stats. And the most important thing of all:
giomarino wrote:
Don't copy the stats from other forums

You already received a warning for violating this rule, don't break it again..

oi, eu criei este status a algum tempo já .. porem eu n tinha completado eles, então assisti vídeos e jogos de jogadores e times(Seleções também), estavam guardados a alguns meses para aprimorar os status, não copio de nenhum lugar, não conheço outros data-bases, podem ter coincidências, mas eu não copio, meu pai conhece tais jogadores, alguns famosos outros não, ele também me ajuda, algumas coisas dicas ajudam, vocês entendem mais do que eu, estou tentando ajudar, tudo o que eu faço é demorado, postei junto em pouco tempo, mas não criei eles hoje, ainda tenho alguns para postar, quero opiniões de vocês, agradeço a compressão, obrigado!

Hi, I created this status some time ago .. I watched videos and games of times and times, I did not follow a few months to improve the status, I do not copy from any place, I do not know other date bases, they may have coincidences, but I do not cop, my father are such leaders, some famous others not, he also helps me, some things need to connect, you understand more than I, I'm trying to help, everything I do is delayed, I posted together in a little while, but not I created today, I still have some to post, I want to make an evaluation of you, thank the compression, thank you!

Mon May 14, 2018 10:39 pm

@gurkenjoe93 besides that I mostly agree with all that you said and I support the argument.

But I can't agree with this
Quote:

Some people have work previusly on classic players before join/know this forum, so they/we can post many sets previusly worked (like me, I start to work on classic players since 2014, but I know this forum in 2016 so I post sets previusly worked and don't created here yet)

Mon May 14, 2018 10:47 pm
Profile WWW

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
@gurkenjoe93 besides that I mostly agree with all that you said and I support the argument.

But I can't agree with this
Quote:

Some people have work previusly on classic players before join/know this forum, so they/we can post many sets previusly worked (like me, I start to work on classic players since 2014, but I know this forum in 2016 so I post sets previusly worked and don't created here yet)

entendi, mas eu juro que não copiei de nenhum lugar, eu mesmo crio, posso mandar umas foto do meu pes com esses jogadores criados, alguns podem ter status melhores do que eles deveria ser, isso pode ser atualizado,mas eu assisto videos de copas do mundos e campeonatos, não conheço muitos jogadores, apenas alguns antigos e contemporaneos, meu pai me ajuda nos antigos, eu acompanho esse site a uns 3 anos, eu só quero ajudar, e que vocês me ajudem também, desculpa qualquer erro, prometo melhorar cada dia mais!

I understand, but I swear I did not copy from any place, I create myself, I can send a photo of my feet with these created players, some may have better status than they should be, this can be updated, but I watch of the worlds and championships, I do not know many players, only some old and contemporary, my father helps me in the old ones, I accompany this site to about 3 years, I just want to help, and that you help me too, sorry for any mistake, I promise to improve every day more!

Mon May 14, 2018 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]