It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 World Cup 2014 

Hi guys, since the WC will begin in just a few weeks I started this thread to talk about anything concerning this WC. So what are your expectations? Personaly I think that Holland won't have a good WC. I also think that Brazil won't meet the expectations and perhaps Germany will be World Champion

Mon May 19, 2014 6:37 am

beiderbecke wrote:
I think the worst is over now since Europeans are pushovers.

:lol: :lol:
So great that our NT kicked out the most overrated Brasilian NT ever, this time referee couldn't help them..
Probably the best NT performance ever, Breslau-Elf 2.0 would be a fitting name for them ;)
Also congratulations to Klose for breaking Ronaldo's record but it isn't over. There is still one final game to win..

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm

They weren't even overrated, they were just weak and growingly unsympathetic because of the numerous favors they had from the refs mostly since they were Brazil and host of the competition. I guess, except Brazilians nobody was blind enough to think they could be crowned World Champs.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

I think they were overrated, but not the most overrated... I think, Scolari should make a different team, better because he wanted a team making for Neymar and made him brighter... And call me crazy but I think Brazil with Leandro Damiao, Coutinho, Lucas Moura, Lucas Piazon...

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 pm

I kinda wonder if maybe Germany blew their wad in the semi?

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:03 am

Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
I think they were overrated, but not the most overrated..

Yes, they were :lol: ... 'cause the patriotism that surge when Chile beat Spain and when James score those goal to Japan & Uruguay.
Even more when Brazil had virtually no chance against then .... nearly every Latin fanpage in Facebook were saying that Brazil will beat Germany because some crappy phrases like: "La Copa se quedara en América", "La Final será Americana"... "The Cup will stay in America & The Final will be American".... even if the Final had to be American; i would like to see Chile & Colombia... not this generation of Brazil or Argentina.... :)

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm

In my opinion "La final será americana" (The final will be American) will change to "La final será europea" (The final will be european) :lol:

I think Netherlands play better football than Argentina, they're in semifinal thanks to luck, playing even worst than Spain... And well, I want another final Germany-Netherlands, that final in 1974 is one of the best in FIFA World Cup (at least for me)...

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Exactly :lol: Argentina, at least in my opinion are a bunch of average players... except the "Magic Quartet" Di Maria, Messi, Agüero and Higuain; ( even Lavezzi, though he was a HT sub ).... only needs a "spark" of Messi and BOOM! :shock: ... Netherlands for the 3rd and 4th place game....

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

We got the worst ever WC finalist, it's a shame for football. Also the shame for Argentina that such an amateurs represent their country..

First they got the worst group in WC history in which the best team Bosnia & Herzegovina was eliminated by FIFA, than accidental goals vs Switzerland and Belgium, and than last night a big joke. Especially their overrated captain was inspired last night, as usual in big games :lol:

But I wouldn't be surpriesd after all this, they make finally first good game after 20 years and win the final...

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Amministratore

Messi will win the WC thanks to luck and his teammate even if he has played good matches only against Bosnia, Nigeria and Iran so all the Messi fanboy will can say he is the best football player ever, better than Maradona, Pelé, Cruijff, etc. That's what FIFA wants.

I hope Germany will save football.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 am

Everyone who knows a little about football want Germany as champion... The only one team who played football this WC and it wasn't eliminated by FIFA actuations like Chile or Colombia... or bad luck like Belgica. In my case, I always liked Germany as NT for me. Spain (in goods and bad moments, only if coach do well his work not like this year), Germany and Italy are my favourite NTs.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 am

Argentina-Netherlands the most boring match of the history of football.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Simcav wrote:
Argentina-Netherlands the most boring match of the history of football.

Well unfortunately our NT (Germany) played the most boring match in history of football (and also one of the most shameful matches ever):

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:10 pm

What an assist by David Luiz, but for Blind :lol:

It was better for PSG to throw all those millions in the sea, rather than giving it for such a retard...

This player should play in midfield or attack, where he can make less damage to his team..

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

Another humilliation for Brazil... The arrogance is paid.

I have to say, I always liked Brazil as NT (not like Germany, or Italy but well...) although this WC, with their arrogance, I'm glad about lasts matches for that National team...

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Hey Felipao, How many goals receive Brazil in the last 2 games?

Spoiler: show

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next