It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

I really hope Juventus won't sell Chiellini :D

I think Milan will change his style of play, without Boateng now they can't play with the 4-3-3, there's no one on the right side.. If Milan buy Honda or Kaka, I think they'll play with 4-3-1-2, with the "Trequartista" so loved by Berlusconi.
I can't see Matri in this formation, he was the 3rd/4th choice in attack for Juventus (after Vucinic, Tevez and maybe Llorente), now before him there are El Shaarawy, Balotelli and also Pazzini in my opinion..
I think everyone lost with this transfer: Milan, because they spent 11.000.000€ for a player of 29 years in order to go to the bench, Juventus, who lost a player determinant in these two seasons (he was always the CF who scored more goal in the season, often very important goals like vs Milan or Udinese or Inter, even if he played only a few games) and Matri himself, who lost the chance of winning again. If Milan won't buy someone in defence, I agree with JeanMarc, they'll reach 4th/5th place in Serie A and it will be difficult to pass the group of Champions League.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=2068333&postcount=470

:roll:

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:27 pm
Amministratore

I have never seen a more ridicoulous forward than Matri in Milan... Robinho too.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm
Amministratore

JeanMarc wrote:
At least he can create the chances, but Matri simply can't score, some chances he had it was impossible to miss. Still he managed to miss everything, when he arrived Allegri & retard Galliani were so enthusiastic like new Marco Van Basten has arrived :roll:

Why Poli gets substituted each game after 60-65 minutes :?:

He's our best player now when Montolivo and Balotelli are absent and I can't believe he's so exausted or doesn't have enough stamina for whole 90 minutes.

Poli runs a lot, yesterday night he played a good match but he was exausted after 70 minutes.. I think he is a good midfielder even if Allegri preferes Muntari.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm
Amministratore

JeanMarc wrote:
Yes, Robinho had also decent game after a long time. But when Poli and Birsa came out it was the end, we couldn't connect anymore 4-5 precise passes in a row..

Fortunately we haven't conceded the goal but if those injuries continue, we'll end up on 7th-8th place in the end...

We need desperatly good side backs, that's the main problem. Not the dentral defenders or midfielders, our side backs are awful..We had to invest that money for Matri in good reliable terzino...

Yes, only De Sciglio is a good side back but is injuried now.. Abate is a Serie B player and Zaccardo is a former player, Emanuelson and Constant aren't football players..
We need two good side backs but the only rumour I have heard for the january transfer window is Pastore :roll: We had to buy Vrsaljko this summer.. I think he is a good player.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 pm

How is Strootman doing it for Roma? According to the Dutch press he is playing good matches but what doe the Italians think of them? Besided Milan wanted him aswel.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:03 am
Amministratore

Curly wrote:
How is Strootman doing it for Roma? According to the Dutch press he is playing good matches but what doe the Italians think of them? Besided Milan wanted him aswel.

I think Strootman is one of the best midfielder in the world, dutch press is right he is playing very good matches and Roma has won all games.
I wished that Strootman joined to Milan but he was too expensive and they didn't buy him.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 am

Well in Holland people don't give these type of midfielders te respect they deserve. Here they say he is a restricted footballer. Players like him, Nigel de Jong and Mark van Bommel don't get the same respect as for instance Sneijder, van der Vaart, Eriksen etc. There are many that say Strootman doesn't deserve in to be in the national team. They want to play with a midfield of Sneijder, van der Vaart and another "real" footballer like de Guzman, Maher or someone like that.

Well, to expensive: if I did understand it correct Milan payed a total of ~30m for players as Matri, Zapata, Saponara and Vergara. Strootman was ~16m (the fee can increase to 20-25 depending of bonusses). What would be a better investment?

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 am
Amministratore

Curly wrote:
Well in Holland people don't give these type of midfielders te respect they deserve. Here they say he is a restricted footballer. Players like him, Nigel de Jong and Mark van Bommel don't get the same respect as for instance Sneijder, van der Vaart, Eriksen etc. There are many that say Strootman doesn't deserve in to be in the national team. They want to play with a midfield of Sneijder, van der Vaart and another "real" footballer like de Guzman, Maher or someone like that.

Well, to expensive: if I did understand it correct Milan payed a total of ~30m for players as Matri, Zapata, Saponara and Vergara. Strootman was ~16m (the fee can increase to 20-25 depending of bonusses). What would be a better investment?

Sure, but Milan doesn't want to pay so much money for only one player, they prefer to buy more players but less expensive, in Italy you can buy players paying it in 4-5 years rate, if you buy from foreign teams they want the money soon.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:44 am

Well there are a couple of reasons for that.

For instance the Dutch club had some trouble with same Spanish and Italian clubs with transfers. They haven't payed. An example is the transfer of Pelle to Parma. Parma never paid his former club AZ. AZ got his money just recently when Pelle was sold to Feyenoord. Another example was a transfer between PSV and Real Betis six years ago. PSV still doesn't have it's money. Even the FIFA and UEFA said Betis has to pay but they don't. Betis is still buying other players. That's why Dutch clubs want their money at once now.

Another reason is the Dutch association. They have a special license commitee. Based on their financial situation clubs are placed in three different categories. Category 3 are healthy clubs, Category 2 are ok and category 1 are in trouble. When a club is in category 1 they need approval from the Dutch association for every expensive above 50k. So those teams CAN'T buy players. Points can also be deducted in the standings (some clubs started the season with for instance -10 points a couple of years ago). A team has three years to promote from category 1 to category 2. When they don't the license can be withdrawn... These categories are based on stuff like: how much debt does the club have? Do they make profit? Or are the salary expenses more are less than 65% of the total revenue. It's goal is that the Dutch teams are healthy. As a result clubs hesitate to take risks and want their money as soon as possible.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:22 am

JeanMarc wrote:

Emanuelson is a good player. At least he was in Ajax. But he's a midfielder, not defender. And bloody Galliani instead of buying some quality side backs, insists in putting those left midfielders/wingers on the left back position. It's been often over the years, first with Serginho, than with Jankulovski and now Emanuelson..
They are good players, but they're not defenders, and it's normal there are critics on their play when they don't play on their natural positions..

Yeah Emanuelson is actually an attacking midfielder (nr 10). He played his best matches on that position for Ajax. Although at Ajax he was abused mostly as leftback or leftwinger because the coach prefered Sneijder and van der Vaart. But I still think Emanuelson isn't a midfielder that should be in the first eleven of a club of the stature of Milan

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 am
Amministratore

JeanMarc wrote:
27DONI72 wrote:
I wished that Strootman joined to Milan but he was too expensive and they didn't buy him.

Too expensive :roll: But Matri wasn't too expensive :twisted: The point is that idiot Galliani wants to ruin the club, those stories about "debts" "no money" are bullshit. When they want to invest money, there's money. Surely not like 20 years ago, but we could add 5 more millions on 11 given for Matri and buy Strootman...

But we haven't done that because Galliani is retard stupid idiot..We didn't even have to buy many players, we had Gourcuff and Aubameyang in the team, we sold them to buy ultimate retards like Matri, Muntari, etc., meanwhile those 2 guys "exploded" in their new clubs..

Quote:
Emanuelson and Constant aren't football players

Emanuelson is a good player. At least he was in Ajax. But he's a midfielder, not defender. And bloody Galliani instead of buying some quality side backs, insists in putting those left midfielders/wingers on the left back position. It's been often over the years, first with Serginho, than with Jankulovski and now Emanuelson..
They are good players, but they're not defenders, and it's normal there are critics on their play when they don't play on their natural positions..

We've always been on the most successful clubs in history, considering the relations in the locker room and club managing, we've always been sick club...

Players who don't even talk each other (Sheva-Pippo), retard coaches (Zaccheroni, Ancellotti), evem more retard officials (Galliani) and of course Il Presidente whose favourite players always have guaranteed spot in starting 11 despite their poor form...

Matri was wanted by Allegri so they buyed him, Strootman wasn't because Allegri have in this place his boyfriend Muntari, Milan will finish to pay Matri in 2017, if Milan should have to pay 12 mln this year for Matri they will never buy him.
IMHO Emanuelson is a useless player, he hasn't good technique, he isn't so fast, he hasn't so good dribbling or shot, he hasn't tactical skills.

You mentioned Ancelotti, what do you think about him as a coach?

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:56 pm
Amministratore

All these injuries can't be a fortuity, Milan lab is obsolete, this problem should be solved now.
Taiwo joined Milan only because he was a free agent, Allegri didn't want him so he never had any opportunities to play, Taiwo is surely better than Constant and Emanuelson and he deserved more than them to play left back, even if I think he isn't enough good without the ball.

My opinion about Ancelotti is similar to yours.. La Coruna and Istanbul :evil:

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:20 pm

27DONI72 wrote:
La Coruna and Istanbul :evil:

When I think of that match always a smile comes on my face. One of the greatest football comebacks ever and tbh: who (except of the Milan fans) wasn't happy when Liverpool came back and won the game in the end?

Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm
Amministratore

My most painfull moment for me has been Istanbul but also La Coruna was bad... Only Ancelotti could lost two CL like these :x
I begin watching football in august 1995 (7 years old) and supporting Milan obviously, so I didn't watch the CL final against Ajax in real time, I watched it later and Milan was at the end of an era and we had Savicevic out, Ajax was at the edge of their performances the final result wasn't so unexpected. We were too much good the previous year :P
In 1998 I had Kluivert Milan t-shirt :oops: yes, it's a shame..

Now in place of Matri I'd happy to have Kluivert or Andreas Andersson too :x

Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 148  Next