It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

:lol:
I copied the names from a tweet in this post:
https://mobile.twitter.com/90sfootball/ ... 5573884930
One player surname is missing, apparently between Brown and Wright.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:04 pm

Pretty sure the one between Brown and Wright is Neil Murray.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:14 pm

Good, now an Ajax 96-97 team pic is needed lol
youtube.com/watch?v=mKv3kywxJ-w

Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:04 am

What a match from both teams, what a performance by Godfrey (most underrated English defender right now, those £25m were a bargain for him), Doucouré and Davies!
José on the other hand made the mistake to sub Alli on, after that Spurs were basically playing with ten men. Of course Winks gets most of the blame now (certainly made a big mistake at the fifth goal) but at least he tried to do something on the pitch.

Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:01 pm

Reminder that tonight some jock will be f****** the woman you like. :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Well, Barça and Sevilla tried lol :mrgreen: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:28 pm

El Capo wrote:

I don’t think what Barca did last night can be considered “trying” :lol:

Juventus were also awful tonight, it really feels like a transition period now, only Bayern out of the “traditional” contenders looks like they will be competing for the title, even Liverpool are too injured to challenge. If any of PSG, City or Atletico are going to ever win a title then I think this year is the year.

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:54 pm

El Capo wrote:

Don't think that Sevilla should be considered "dead" yet, they still can turn the tide in Dortmund. Although I'm pretty sure that Haaland will score at least one goal already in the first half and then the thing will be done.
About Barca: They're finished, there won't be another 6:1 in the second leg. Messi is only a shadow of what he used to be, his decline began after both Xavi and Iniesta left Barca and it has become incredibly worse over the last 1,5 years. The Messi era ended in Lisbon on 14/08/2020 - and with all the debts by those stupid million transfers (instead of relying on "La Masia") the chances of a fast rebuild are very small.

StuartBannigan wrote:
only Bayern out of the “traditional” contenders looks like they will be competing for the title

Not really, our team has struggled for the last months, no matter if we completed historic sixtuple. Our defence is the worst since Klinsmann was our coach, many of our players are either out of form and injured and we have four positive Covid-19 cases now (Gore, Pavard, Müller and Javi), with more likely coming. I don't think that we'll advance against Lazio, it will heavily depend on how good Neuer and Lewy are on those days.
Thank god that greedy Austrian rat has finally declared what everyone knew since November: that he'll leave the club to find a new challenge and not because of money :lol:
I've never been more disappointed by any Bayern player in my life, it's amazing how a player can destroy everything that he did for us for some extra millions. Pathetic, but I look forward to read "Marca" and "AS" once he's made his first blunders in the Real jersey.

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:07 pm

Obviously Bayern aren't great right now and the defence is awful but I still expect them to recover, all the main "ingredients" are there, unlike Barca, Madrid and Juve. The quality is undeniable. PSG, Atletico and City look great though. Although I fully expect Guardiola to randomly pull out a 2-4-1-3 formation or something and get eliminated again. Atletico have the quality and Simeone is brilliant but they are somewhat cursed. PSG are dependant on Neymar's fitness and performances IMO. Sheffield United could score 4 against Barcelona, it's yet to be determined if they can cope against a team with a good defence without Neymar.

Side note, but it's good to have Lazio, Sevilla, Atalanta and Gladbach in the knockout stages, they all deserve to be there and I wouldn't be surprised if any of them go through.

Europa League also looks interesting this year without Sevilla :D So many teams that you could consider contenders. Unfortunately I can see Rangers doing well which will just further show how much they've surpassed us.

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:50 pm

I can't wait to see Atalanta bitch slap Madrid.
No Ramos no party + literally half of the team injured

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
El Capo wrote:
But I look forward to read "Marca" and "AS" once he's made his first blunders in the Real jersey.

YES! Specially from Marca circus :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:16 am

I guess Alaba looks up to Dwight K. Schrute :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:43 am

Merseyside is blue!

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:56 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Merseyside is blue!

What a crap league season the Reds are having. As a Liverpool fan, I wonder if they will take again 20 years to win another Premier League! :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:22 pm

Not easy to keep up when your top defenders are injured.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:44 am

El Capo wrote:
Not easy to keep up when your top defenders are injured.

100%, and also because of this, their best midfielder has been playing at CB for almost the entire season, and their 2nd best has been playing at CB for half the season too. And their big summer signing in Thiago has also been injured for most of the season and not able to adapt yet. And now Alisson has randomly decided to start playing awfully after 3 seasons of consistently fantastic performances. Pretty much everything that could go wrong this season for Liverpool, has gone wrong. If it wasn't for Salah, they would barely be in the top half of the league.

On the other hand, I think they will be back to their best next season, as long as Van Dijk recovers well.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 148  Next