It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Anselmo BISLENGHI 1950-1954 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1113
By Interista93

Name: Anselmo Bislenghi
Nickname: "Bisonte della Serie C" (Bison of Serie )


Image


Country: :ITA: Italy
Club: U.S. Lecce
Position: CF
Side: RF/BS
Age: 24-28 years (06/07/1926)

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 90 kg


Attack: 85
Defence: 32
Balance: 90
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 80
Response: 82
Agility: 68
Dribble Accuracy: 68
Dribble Speed: 65
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 66
Long Pass Accuracy: 65
Long Pass Speed: 64
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 61
Curling: 60
Header: 75
Jump: 64
Technique: 69
Aggression: 86
Mentality: 81
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 72

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 7
Growth type: Early/Peak

CARDS:
P12 - Goal Poacher

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Scoring

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded


INFO:
Bislenghi was a centre forward and he's Lecce's ever top scorer with 87 goals in 163 matches, even though he scored all of them in Serie C. During the 1950s he formed an incredible couple of attackers with winger Franco Cardinali who is the team's second top scorer. He played for Lecce between 1950 and 1955 and played also for Salernitana and Siracusa. He was not only a prolific scorer but also a very strong striker gifted with an incredible speed, obviously compared to his size. Because of this he was nicknamed the "bison of Serie C". Lecce's rival Bari was one of Bislenghi's favourite "victims", in fact he scored all 5 goals in the 1-2 and 3-1 wins in the 1951-52 Serie C championship.


Last edited by Interista93 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 am
Posts: 4
I wanted to ask you something without controversy: do the sets you do rely on games you watch or just read information? Because observing your sets, I notice many standardized features and above all very low values ​​for most of the players .. I tried some and in some cases their overall is really ridiculous, they don't even look like players who have played in Serie A, or that reflect the description you make of it at the end of the set ..For example in the set in question, describe Bislenghi like the player as a prolific striker and then give as Shot Technique a very low value as 73? What prolific striker was he then? A value that clashes with the description you make of the player ..So what I want to ask you is: are these sets made well and with criteria, or sets made just to make them? Almost to increase the number of posts, in a race to those who publish more .. It would be better to do a few good sets, which hundreds all together and that seem to be made as it happens, just to post them and increase the number of messages .. Then, to part that is already difficult to do well, sets of well-known and famous players with hundreds of videos or news on them, and so I ask myself: how can we trust these sets that posts, semi-unknown players, of which maybe is not present not even a video? How do you then create so many sets in a short time? And with very little material available, if not some patches and who knows how accurate information about the player? Without falling into unrealistic sets? No controversy just an observation that I think they have noticed other users too .. I await your response on this ..


Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2445
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
Interista93 wrote:
Bislenghi was a centre forward and he's Lecce's ever top scorer with 87 goals in 163 matches, even though he scored all of them in Serie C.



Interista93 wrote:
Attack: 85
Defence: 32
Balance: 90
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 80
Response: 76
Agility: 68
Dribble Accuracy: 68
Dribble Speed: 65
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 66
Long Pass Accuracy: 65
Long Pass Speed: 64
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 73
Free Kick Accuracy: 61
Curling: 60
Header: 75
Jump: 64
Technique: 69
Aggression: 86
Mentality: 81
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 72

:mrgreen:

EDIT:
I don't know if ypu guys know or care about this, but there's a correlation of how much weight can a player possess with a determined height ingame (at least on the old PS2 games, there's a limit).

He is "approximately" 173 cm, ingame, he can't be on 90 kg, the limit for a 173 cm player is 86 kg.

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image


Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1113
In my opinion shot technique applies for those who score from distances and those who score in spectacular ways. Do you think a guy with such physique could do such things? Also, in PES 2017 he has a 74 overall but really it doesn't mean a lot. By the way, yes he was a prolific scorer but we're talking about Serie C in the 1950s, not Serie A. For the other Serie A players, I honestly can't rate with very high values players of mid-low clubs like we could rate top players.
About the weight, on PES 2017 he can be 173 cm x 90 kg.


Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:56 pm
Posts: 1293
El Capo wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
Bislenghi was a centre forward and he's Lecce's ever top scorer with 87 goals in 163 matches, even though he scored all of them in Serie C.



Interista93 wrote:
Attack: 85
Defence: 32
Balance: 90
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 80
Response: 76
Agility: 68
Dribble Accuracy: 68
Dribble Speed: 65
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 66
Long Pass Accuracy: 65
Long Pass Speed: 64
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 73
Free Kick Accuracy: 61
Curling: 60
Header: 75
Jump: 64
Technique: 69
Aggression: 86
Mentality: 81
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 72

:mrgreen:

EDIT:
I don't know if ypu guys know or care about this, but there's a correlation of how much weight can a player possess with a determined height ingame (at least on the old PS2 games, there's a limit).

He is "approximately" 173 cm, ingame, he can't be on 90 kg, the limit for a 173 cm player is 86 kg.



Yes it is true certain heights do not accept certain weights. For example with the Pes Editor I tried to put strange heights or very heavy weights and the message "Wrong value for Height or Weight" appears depending on the case .. In any case with some editors like Pro Evo Editing Studio, you can exceed this limit !


Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1581
Interista93 wrote:
In my opinion shot technique applies for those who score from distances and those who score in spectacular ways. Do you think a guy with such physique could do such things? Also, in PES 2017 he has a 74 overall but really it doesn't mean a lot. By the way, yes he was a prolific scorer but we're talking about Serie C in the 1950s, not Serie A. For the other Serie A players, I honestly can't rate with very high values players of mid-low clubs like we could rate top players.
About the weight, on PES 2017 he can be 173 cm x 90 kg.


Quote:
Shot Technique: The higher this value, the better the player is taking shots from akward positions such as when an opponent is pressuring him.

And yes, this exactly refers to Bislenghi as well. It's nonsense to give him both yellow for SA and SP while having him at white for ST.
Same goes for ATT/AGG/RES: Again ten points difference between the abilities. Do you really believe that a player who was even described as quick was totally slow in his reactions in front of the goal? That simply makes no sense..


Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 am
Posts: 4
Interista93 wrote:
In my opinion shot technique applies for those who score from distances and those who score in spectacular ways. Do you think a guy with such physique could do such things? Also, in PES 2017 he has a 74 overall but really it doesn't mean a lot. By the way, yes he was a prolific scorer but we're talking about Serie C in the 1950s, not Serie A. For the other Serie A players, I honestly can't rate with very high values players of mid-low clubs like we could rate top players.
About the weight, on PES 2017 he can be 173 cm x 90 kg.



It is easy to know that shot techique is the ability to score goals from difficult positions or when the player is maybe pressed or in difficult situations ... You have not answered any of my questions that were asked .. It is obvious that you can evaluate the players of Foggia 70 or Lecce when they played in Serie C at the level of the most famous teams .. The problem that I highlighted in the questions I asked you is another .. Based on the little information you have and the almost total absence of videos on these players what is the point of creating a set of semi-unknowns, which will almost certainly be unrealistic? Or just to say that you have created a set not present in the database, of semi-unknown players? And then do the figure of the one who fills the holes of the missing players in the database? No controversy, but I do not think it is so useful to have sets that are not found anywhere but done so well .. For the fact of the physical, not always a player with a high weight, can you have difficulty making goals from difficult positions? Other factors that also combine some cards count.


Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1113
I raised a bit RES and ST. By the way, answering to wilcalcio: yes, for a lot of players there are not many infos, but try to imagine a decent player in a good team, even in Serie A, he can't be too good. I try to make possibly exact stats for the infos I find, conservative for the others. And again, the overall are not important, considering also the fact that probably each PES has different overalls for the same set. In conclusion, if you think that all the Serie A players were too good only because they played in Serie A, then you're free to make all of them with an 85 overall.


Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 am
Posts: 4
Interista93 wrote:
I raised a bit RES and ST. By the way, answering to wilcalcio: yes, for a lot of players there are not many infos, but try to imagine a decent player in a good team, even in Serie A, he can't be too good. I try to make possibly exact stats for the infos I find, conservative for the others. And again, the overall are not important, considering also the fact that probably each PES has different overalls for the same set. In conclusion, if you think that all the Serie A players were too good only because they played in Serie A, then you're free to make all of them with an 85 overall.


No, I do not consider a good player just because he played in Serie A, also because the sets he creates do not concern phenomena and the bins also exist in Serie A. Do not understand my concept: you do not have to create sets of phenomena only because they played in Serie A, but realistic sets and partly you answered me by saying that you try to be as exact as possible, with the players you have information about and conservative (which means everything and nothing) with others .. However calm I don't look for the overall at 85, but only realistic sets and luckily there are so many sets that are ..


Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:39 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1113
Conservative, I mean for example a decent centre back, not an outstanding player, who wasn't technically good, should have max low 70s, if not even less, in dribbling and technique. It's obvious that if you find a description of a not so famous player, it highlights his best features, so I give "normal" values to the other stats.
Moreover, the most of the sets are in the update and practice sections, meaning they are not exactly good enough yet. So I wouldn't say "there are so many realistic sets there are" because the percentage tells differently. Be sure of what you say before being a jerk and talking trash, thanks.


Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.