Captain: Franz Beckenbauer | Lothar Matthäus | Stefan Effenberg | Philipp Lahm
Short Free Kick: Stefan Effenberg | Lothar Matthäus
Long Free Kick: Stefan Effenberg | Lothar Matthäus | Franz Beckenbauer
Left Corner: Stefan Effenberg | Franz Beckenbauer
Right Corner: Stefan Effenberg | Arjen Robben | Franz Beckenbauer
Penalty: Stefan Effenberg | Paul Breitner | Lothar Matthäus

HISTORICAL SQUADS:

Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Well with Brenninger, he's a backup winger for the first team, the only person I could say could replace him would be Ohlhauser (who I think should be in the first team anyway). Lizarazu could only replace Pflügler, I think he was a better player than him but Pflügler played his whole career at Bayern, so it's fair for him to be in first team. Gurkenjoe would know more, although since he never mentioned the changes before I assume he's fine with what the team looks like right now...

One thing that stands out for me though is that Rudi Nafziger and Robert Lewandowski could surely be in the reserves.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:23 pm

El Capo wrote:
ch1998523 wrote:
I would ask whether an update should be done on the list of players.

Firstly, about Dieter BRENNINGER, I am really wondering why he will be in the starting 23. With respect to him, obviously, I have no clue that how he can compare with the legend like Muller, Rummenige or Elber. Can anyone explain this?

Another thing, about LIZARAZU, I think he should have a place in the starting team- he is nominated as the member of the hall of the fame of FC Bayern, I think the players in the hall of fame should secure the place in starting 23.

Hope anyone will notice.

I think this first one played tons of matches, scored more or less 150 goals + was part of the if the first Bundesliga title..

And Goldbrunner played since when the dinosaurs were still wandering across the planet until the first cavemen appeared on Europe, so he's untouchable for make room for Lizarazu.

If you have no idea about the club and it's history, then you shouldn't post such bullshit statements.
Lutte was one of the best centre-halves in Europe at his time, played 18 years for Bayern, was the best player of the team and played a major role during the triumph at the German championship 1932. I don't care when he played since it's simply a fact that he was an excellent player who contributed much to Bayern's history.
But if you post statements like the one above, then your "opinion" is irrelevant for this topic anyway..

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Is ok to believe that a Champions League win, and several German titles and being one of the best LBs on Europe for almost a decade worth less than been a key player winning "just" a single German league back in the 30's.

But as you stated on the past, you are the Bayern supporter here so your opinion is far more worthy than others when it comes to speak with Bayern.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:08 pm

El Capo wrote:
Is ok to believe that a Champions League win, and several German titles and being one of the best LBs on Europe for almost a decade worth less than been a key player winning "just" a single German league back in the 30's.

Then take just a minute and compare Lutte's team mates with Liza's. If Lutte would have played in a dominant side like Liza, he surely would have won more titles but in those years German football was dominated by Schalke (one of the strongest German teams ever), not by Bayern (who had to face bigger problems outside the pitch btw). I loved Liza as a player and consider him still as one of my all time favorite players but he was never as important for Bayern then Goldbrunner was..
But apart from the quality/importance point: there are already three LBs in the first team (Breitner, Pflügler, Lahm), so there is no need to add a fourth one here. It could IMO be an option to swap Pflügler with Lizarazu but I see no reason why Goldbrunner should be removed from the first team here..

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
El Capo wrote:

Then take just a minute and compare Lutte's team mates with Liza's. If Lutte would have played in a dominant side like Liza, he surely would have won more titles but in those years German football was dominated by Schalke (one of the strongest German teams ever), not by Bayern (who had to face bigger problems outside the pitch btw). I loved Liza as a player and consider him still as one of my all time favorite players but he was never as important for Bayern then Goldbrunner was..
But apart from the quality/importance point: there are already three LBs in the first team (Breitner, Pflügler, Lahm), so there is no need to add a fourth one here. It could IMO be an option to swap Pflügler with Lizarazu but I see no reason why Goldbrunner should be removed from the first team here..

With high respect to Lutte, actually, I have no thoughts on replacing him with Lizarazu. I am more thinking of taking Dieter BRENNINGER off with Lizarazu on. Not saying that he is a bad player, but obviously his dual with Rudi Nafziger is no way to compare to the ROBBERY in 2013, which is recognized as the best LW and RW in their era. Moreover, I think Lahm can be taken as a right back and Breitner is more attacking LB in compare with Lizarazu. The only thing is whether Pflügler can be replaced with Lizarazu.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:32 am

And if you had to "fully germanize" this team, which players should be in instead of Robben, Ribéry and Élber?

Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:40 pm

I assume it would be Ohlhauser, Thomas Müller and one more (I’d say Heidkamp maybe, but I don’t know much), but then why would you want to take all foreign players out?

Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:38 pm

For nothing serious, it would be for a similar "experimental" team like this.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Maybe I think many will in doubt with this, but I suggest to bring Lewandoski into first team, with Brenninger sub off to reserve. If according to the stat in transfermarkt, he is only ranked behind muller in terms of goal per match.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:07 pm

I suggest Thomas Muller over Dieter Brenninger and Robert Lewandoski over Giovanni Elber/Dieter Hoeness.
Manuel Neuer is an optional for Maier, hard to make choice if there are only 2 place for GK.
David Alaba is also considerable to replace Pflugler.

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:33 am

Updated first team and reserves here.

Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Glad to see Müller and Lewandoski get what they deserved, but why the striker replaced is Elber? I thought in Bayern‘s history Elber has much higher historical Reputation than D Honess.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 am

Too hard to understand how kahn overcomes maier.
Maybe kahn got more trophies than maier but maier's influence is much better

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Because Kahn was better than Maier.

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:36 pm

No Neuer yet? :mrgreen:

And it's Jérôme.

Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next