It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:20 pm



Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Belarus All Stars 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 2069
Belarus All Stars


Image


Image



Coach: :GER: Bernd STANGE

Image




GOALKEEPERS:

Aleksandr PROKHOROV
Yuri ZHEVNOV


DEFENDERS:

Sergei BOROVSKY
Sergei GURENKO
Yuri KURNENIN
Sergey OMELYANCHUK
Yuri PUDYSHEV
Valery SHAVEYKO
Sergei SHTANYUK
Viktor YANUSHEVSKIY


MIDFIELDERS:

Sergei ALEINIKOV
Valyantsin BYALKEVICH
Alyaksandr HLEB
Sergey GOTSMANOV
Alyaksandr KHATSKEVICH
Aleksandr PROKOPENKO
Andrey ZYGMANTOVICH


STRIKERS:

Ihar GURINOVICH
Georgi KONDRATIEV
Eduard MALOFEEV
Mikhail MUSTYGYN
Maksim ROMASCHENKO
Pëtr VASILEVSKIY


________________________________________


RESERVES:


GOALKEEPERS:

Gennady TUMILOVICH
Mikhail VERGEENKO
Syarhey VYERAMKO


DEFENDERS:

Andrey ASTROWSKI
Egor FILIPENKO
Andrey LAVRIK
Alyaksandr LUKHVICH
Alyaksandr MARTYNOVICH
Denis PALYAKOW
Ivan SAVOSTIKOV
Igor SHITOV
Dzmitry VERKHAWTSOW
Maksim VOLODKO
Erik YAKHIMOVICH
Alyaksandr YUREVICH


MIDFIELDERS:

Syarhey BALANOVICH
Renan BRESSAN
Stanislaw DRAHUN
Timofei KALACHEV
Uladzimir KARYTSKA
Syarhey KISLYAK
Sergey KRIVETS
Alyaksandr KULCHY
Anton PUTSILA
Ihar STASEVICH


STRIKERS:

Vital BULYGA
Mikhail GORDEICHUK
Vyacheslav HLEB
Syarhey HYERASIMETS
Pyotr KACHURA
Sergey KORNILENKO
Vitali KUTUZOV
Vitali RODIONOV
Raman VASILYUK





THE BEST EVER XI:

Image

GK ZHEVNOV
CB OMELYANCHUK
CB SHTANYUK
RB BOROVSKY
LB GURENKO ©
DMF ALEINIKOV
CMF KHATSKEVICH
CMF PROKOPENKO
RWF GOTSMANOV
LWF ROMASCHENKO
CF MALOFEEV

Captain: Sergei Gurenko
Short free kick: Sergei Aleinikov
Long free kick: Sergei Aleinikov
Free kick 2: Sergey Gotsmanov
Right corner: Sergei Aleinikov
Left corner: Sergei Aleinikov
Penalty: Maksim Romaschenko


Last edited by Interista93 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.



Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1805
Aleinikov and Gotsmanov were better than all of those modern guys, they need to be in first team here..


Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 2069
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Aleinikov and Gotsmanov were better than all of those modern guys, they need to be in first team here..

Yeah I know, Zygmantovich too was surely better.
However they've been important for the URSS national team.
They were not able to play enough matches for Belarus.
That's why I don't know if I should put them in the first team or not...
What do you suggest?


Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1805
Interista93 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Aleinikov and Gotsmanov were better than all of those modern guys, they need to be in first team here..

Yeah I know, Zygmantovich too was surely better.
However they've been important for the URSS national team.
They were not able to play enough matches for Belarus.
That's why I don't know if I should put them in the first team or not...
What do you suggest?

Well, I'm not the one to decide that here. The point is that if you look at the AS teams for Russia/Croatia/Serbia/etc => in all of them are the players from previous countries included too. The other alternative would be to split the team in two teams (one before the independence and one after the independence).
But as I already said, I can't decide that alone..


Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 2069
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Aleinikov and Gotsmanov were better than all of those modern guys, they need to be in first team here..

Yeah I know, Zygmantovich too was surely better.
However they've been important for the URSS national team.
They were not able to play enough matches for Belarus.
That's why I don't know if I should put them in the first team or not...
What do you suggest?

Well, I'm not the one to decide that here. The point is that if you look at the AS teams for Russia/Croatia/Serbia/etc => in all of them are the players from previous countries included too. The other alternative would be to split the team in two teams (one before the independence and one after the independence).
But as I already said, I can't decide that alone..

I think this should be the all stars team after independence.
There's already a Belarus 1990-99 team which includes players like Aleinikov, Gotsmanov and Zygmantovich.


Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:06 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1805
Interista93 wrote:
There's already a Belarus 1990-99 team which includes players like Aleinikov, Gotsmanov and Zygmantovich.

What has an era team to do with an all star team?
The AS teams for all ex USSR/Yugoslavia-countries (same goes for Czech Republic and Slovakia) on this site contain players from their whole history, so I really don't get why it has to be different here..


Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:43 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 2069
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
There's already a Belarus 1990-99 team which includes players like Aleinikov, Gotsmanov and Zygmantovich.

What has an era team to do with an all star team?
The AS teams for all ex USSR/Yugoslavia-countries (same goes for Czech Republic and Slovakia) on this site contain players from their whole history, so I really don't get why it has to be different here..

Mh, you're right.. you have a point!
I'll make some changes to the team then.


Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:31 am
Posts: 205
Location: Zhlobin, Belarus
A set of names, not a team of All Stars.

One of the most difficult teams. It is difficult to collect information on the second half of the 40's and the first 50's. As soon as I do lay out a normal team, this has nothing to do with it, except for some names. And in the Soviet period I try to take only those players who were born on the territory of Belarus or played for the national team in the period of sovereignty and those who started their football way in the youth teams of Belarus.

For example, how can you write Filipenko when there is Ivan Savostikov? Vyacheslav Gleb or Igor Gurinovich? And where is one of the best Belarusian football players in the history? Where's Prokopenko? That's bullshit. The same can be said for the rest of the teams of the former USSR...

p.s. Malofeev - russian..


Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 2069
DimonSpa wrote:
A set of names, not a team of All Stars.

One of the most difficult teams. It is difficult to collect information on the second half of the 40's and the first 50's. As soon as I do lay out a normal team, this has nothing to do with it, except for some names. And in the Soviet period I try to take only those players who were born on the territory of Belarus or played for the national team in the period of sovereignty and those who started their football way in the youth teams of Belarus.

For example, how can you write Filipenko when there is Ivan Savostikov? Vyacheslav Gleb or Igor Gurinovich? And where is one of the best Belarusian football players in the history? Where's Prokopenko? That's bullshit. The same can be said for the rest of the teams of the former USSR...

p.s. Malofeev - russian..

You're right about Malofeev, my bad. About the others I get your point but the section is about national teams so how can a player like Prokopenko be here? He only played 1 match for URSS. This is about players who have done something for a national team and I sincerely think that 1 cap is not enough.


Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:17 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1805
Interista93 wrote:
DimonSpa wrote:
A set of names, not a team of All Stars.

One of the most difficult teams. It is difficult to collect information on the second half of the 40's and the first 50's. As soon as I do lay out a normal team, this has nothing to do with it, except for some names. And in the Soviet period I try to take only those players who were born on the territory of Belarus or played for the national team in the period of sovereignty and those who started their football way in the youth teams of Belarus.

For example, how can you write Filipenko when there is Ivan Savostikov? Vyacheslav Gleb or Igor Gurinovich? And where is one of the best Belarusian football players in the history? Where's Prokopenko? That's bullshit. The same can be said for the rest of the teams of the former USSR...

p.s. Malofeev - russian..

You're right about Malofeev, my bad. About the others I get your point but the section is about national teams so how can a player like Prokopenko be here? He only played 1 match for URSS. This is about players who have done something for a national team and I sincerely think that 1 cap is not enough.

So what? I've already told it above:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
The AS teams for all ex USSR/Yugoslavia-countries (same goes for Czech Republic and Slovakia) on this site contain players from their whole history, so I really don't get why it has to be different here..

Proponenko was superior to every midfielder in this squad (except for Aleinikov), if he and Aleinikov would have played twenty years later, they both would have gained 50+ caps for their country..
If Hleb (the younger one) would have played in USSR he surely would have never made it to the NT..


Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:51 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 2069
I consider indeed those who played for URSS. My opinion is: shouldn't be mostly considered those players who gave a big help to a national team? Either it's a federation of countries or a single country.. Proponenko would have probably played a lot of matches for Belarus but unfortunately he played during URSS existence. However I'll add the players suggested by Dimon.


Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:31 am
Posts: 205
Location: Zhlobin, Belarus
Interista93 wrote:
I consider indeed those who played for URSS. My opinion is: shouldn't be mostly considered those players who gave a big help to a national team? Either it's a federation of countries or a single country.. Proponenko would have probably played a lot of matches for Belarus but unfortunately he played during URSS existence. However I'll add the players suggested by Dimon.


Because the teams of the Soviet republics such as Dynamo Minsk, Kairat, Pakhtakor were in fact the national teams of the republics that they represented in the championship of the Soviet Union, with some exceptions. If you delve into history, then the tournament was like the Games of the peoples of the USSR. Where the national teams of Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, etc. played. Yes they did not have the official status of FIFA, but they were. Also there were polls to determine the best player of Ukraine, Belarus in the times of the Union. Therefore, you absolutely do not deserve to include players of past years who would play for their national teams, if not then be an alliance. The Republic was with their federations notice. And you went on the easiest way. These topics should be moved to the section of other teams.


Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.