S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S06 - Outside Curve
S15 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S16 - Roulette Skills
S17 - Flip Flap Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills
S21 - Step On Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - Passing - Post Player - Penalties - 1-Touch Pass - Outside

Dribble Style: 1
Free Kick Style: 8

Attack/Defence Awareness: Attack-Minded

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clubs: AC Milan | Paris Saint Germain
Position: CF , SS
Side: RF/BS
Era: 2011-2013

Height: 195 cm
Weight: 95 kg

Attack: 95
Defence: 28
Balance: 96
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 77
Response: 75
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 93
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 85
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 87
Shot Power: 94
Shot Technique: 98
Free Kick Accuracy: 85
Curling: 77
Header: 78
Jump: 81
Technique: 95
Aggression: 77
Mentality: 75
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 68

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 5
Growth Type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
S02 - Passer
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills
S17 - Flip Flap Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills
S21 - Step On Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - Passing - Post Player - Penalties - 1-Touch Pass - Outside

Free Kick Style: 8

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Club: Paris Saint Germain
Position: CF , SS
Side: RF/BS

Height: 195 cm
Weight: 95 kg

Attack: 94
Defence: 25
Balance: 96
Stamina: 74
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 75
Response: 75
Agility: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 92
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 85
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 87
Shot Power: 94
Shot Technique: 98
Free Kick Accuracy: 86
Curling: 78
Header: 77
Jump: 78
Technique: 96
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 76
Team Work: 67

Injury Tolerance: C
Condition: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 5
Growth Type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
S02 - Passer
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills
S17 - Flip Flap Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills
S21 - Step On Skills

Free Kick Style: 7 | 8

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:13 pm
Profile WWW

Any chance you do a fourth set for his time at Paris, Simcav? His performances there are even more impressive than at his other stages, he has clearly showed why he is at least second best Swedish striker of all time..

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:02 pm
Amministratore

I'd wait the end of this season before create a PSG set :)

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Yes mate, I'd also wait some months for the new set..

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Added a Paris Saint Germain set..

BTW Cards and some S.A. are wrong, i'll update that in the next days in the next days..

EDIT: He shouldn't have Fox in The Box, neither Positioning, it isn't his style..

Also COND/CONS/TW/MEN/RES and STA are too high in the others sets, while Inter set can be increased to fit Barca season, and leave the 3rd set to be only an Milan set..

Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:08 am

Great stats but , you dont think that he needs in his PSG Era , 99 in ST he do the most insane goals in his career, also zlatan play diferent beetwen the seasons 2012-2014 (he looks more to milan) , and the 2014-2016(more slow and with not the same power that years before)

Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:56 pm

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Great stats but , you dont think that he needs in his PSG Era , 99 in ST he do the most insane goals in his career, also zlatan play diferent beetwen the seasons 2012-2014 (he looks more to milan) , and the 2014-2016(more slow and with not the same power that years before)

No, since MVB is "the only one" who deserve the highest value in ST..

And yes, that's what i think earlier, 2010-2012/2013 (Milan/PSG) and 2013-2016, leaving the Inter set to be an Inter-Barça set instead..

Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Some comments about the 2000-2003 Zlatan Ibrahimović set:

Spoiler: show
El Capo wrote:
I never saw him doing +85 AGI's stuff :?:

Anything to prove it? I am not criticizing your stats, but i'm really curious about that, since i've always saw him as too imposing, not very agile, not even in his Ajax years.

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Yep maybe that he is tall , dont have impressed to be so much AGI , but i see footage of him im Malmo and when i see he looks very AGI, maybe the fact that was too skinny gives the effect of have that value, but i tell you he was AGI, he dribbled good , maybe you can help given other perspective , if you want some prove i left you the of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIELSA1ss6s
And if you want look the documentary of the sweden tv of him and the documentary of the return of malmo to the allsvenskan (i dont have the links of the documentarys because are down right now )

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJMy9lY4cKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaB_pv8yk1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYbAO2A49BI
Here are videos of that time to see his level in that time

PD: Zlatan Interview
Reporter: What your Style of Play ?
Zlatan: Tecnichal
Reporter: But You are very big ?
Zlatan: Yeah But i have Technichal Feets :)

El Capo wrote:
The greatest egocentric ever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TEC should be over 90 at any point of his career, he has always showed a clean nice touch for a man of his frame, same as his BB, he's a tank, you have to be a skilled defender to steal to ball from him, because physically is near impossible
Trickster, Step On, Shoulder Feint, Flicking and Flip Flap skills is a must-to-have for Ibra

In other hand, CONS could go down to 5 i guess, he always show this problem through his career, also affecting his perfomances in the "big games" and i don't

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Maybe but for CONS but for that time he was a important key to get to 1st division again to Malmo and he was very good ,
Im TEC i don't know i see the videos but sometimes he does great controls and in others he lose the ball in the worst way , yeah i am okey to the add to the skills cards he do much of that , for his idolotrazisation to the phenomenon Ronaldo

El Capo wrote:
Well, yeah, he was a key member, but looking in general the level of the Swedish league, it doesn't tell me too much..CONS 5 is already a "regular" value for players overall in the strongest leagues..

What i'm looking for a rather low CONS value, is that he also wouldn't show the 100% of his abilities all the time (specially if you play ML, cup, league, BL mode), thus reducing the overall stats when the player start the game with a purple/blue arrow..

El Capo wrote:
So:

Trickster, Step On, Shoulder Feint, Flicking and Flip Flap Skills to his CARDS

TEC: 90 (I was thinking on 92, but let's use a more conservative value)
BB: 93 (seems self-explanatory)
CONS: 5 (i recommend this, we know that he was important for Malmo's return to Swedish first division, but looking overall at the stats, and since how Ibra is, is accurate :wink: ) Infact, none of his official sets should reflect more than 5 in CONS, he never was that consistent, because if he was, he would have been CL champion at least 3 times already :mrgreen:

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
BB 93? Konami rated him with 90 in PES 4 and Ibra even wrote in his book that he wasn't so strong until he went to Juve ;)
Edit: Cantona for example has 91 in BB and I'm pretty sure he was stronger as young Zlatan..

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
BB 93? Konami rated him with 90 in PES 4 and Ibra even wrote in his book that he wasn't so strong until he went to Juve ;)
Edit: Cantona for example has 91 in BB and I'm pretty sure he was stronger as young Zlatan..

i am with you ,zlatan dont look so strong i that time , in th videos that i see and i have i dont rated more than 87-89 in BB , in fact that level is great by the fact he play one season in 2nd Division , but like the swedish said with have zlatan so 88 is perfect BB , TEC i dont know 89 is very suitable , like i see all the young players have things to perfectional in he style of play games , his definition and control was very coarse.
El Capo wrote:
So:

Trickster, Step On, Shoulder Feint, Flicking and Flip Flap Skills to his CARDS

Yeah added he was like a mini CR7 doint a mount of stepovers and rainbow flicks

Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:39 am

That's why I post my new (few) stats in the Stats Practice Area.

10 points of differents in RES between Milan set and PSG set? 10 points also in TMW, now that he really improved in this aspect?
AGG 4 points less... I don't really know...
4 points above in SP??
2 points above in ST? Why? 98 is way too much...

Probably my sets need to be reviewed, but this last set is too different from the others.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:51 am

Mate, how do you rate TW? Or what's your definition of TW? It has a little (or nothing) to do with Playmaking/Playmaking issues, he doesn't "ask" for the ball, neither touch the ball so often, all comes from individualities from him, almost an statue if the comparison is fair..

RES is clearly , in both attack or defense, Ibrahimovic is slow/unresponsive and a lazy ass..

SP? Have you see Ibra's shots :shock: nothing like 90, i can be honest you? I was holding back, but there is no way that Ibra's SP can't be retained on 90..

ST: It's just what makes him famous aside from his eggocentric behaviour..

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:33 am

It's not due to your numbers, the problem is the difference between your set and mine.
Or we review all the sets, or this has no meaning.

Anyway, I don't know why you link lazyness to RES, so probably almost every CF and SS should have no more than 80 in this term. IMO RES regards also the ability of finding the right coordination in a few seconds, the ability of moving quickly in the little space...

TMW... It's the same problem I have for Zidane. I just can't stand seeing Zidane 2006 with a TMW of 80. Personally, I have Zidane 2006 on 92-93, it's just about the interpretations. The same for Ibra, surely Milan TMW could go down some points, but not under a yellow value. And I think he improved in this aspect in the last years in PSG, at least FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.

I've seen Ibra playing from the moment he joined Juventus until he left Milan, probably with Milan it can up a point or two, but in the last set is way too high. The same for ST. He's not famous just for his bicycle kicks and stuff like that... there is a big difference between a single point when it is in the red value. And 98 is way too high. And so what about AGI? Aren't these values connected? He is 195x95, with an AGI of 77. He's like a wall, without moving skills, like Jan Koller. But so, why are there here 5 skill cards?

Personally, I'd like to compare Ibra to a similar player, from my point of view: Eric Cantona. His RES is 85, TMW 86. Are there more than 10 points of difference in these terms between these two players?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Ibra isn't better in PSG than Milan... Just has lower level defensors and he is lazy to do things as he did in other teams.

In my opinion the points which should change after Milan's set are:
SA -> His shots in PSG are more accurate (86 is enough for me)
TW -> He plays for himself since he left the Serie A (but not less than 76)
MENT -> In my opinion, this should be in white or lower greens, he never push up his teammates or something like that, even when the team is loosing... Never act like a leader (even for Sweden) :?

AGI and RES shouldn't be different than Milan's set. He is tall, and very agile for his height

I was working on it but I didn't notice that he was posted and well, I never end the set :lol:

My notes (and I have to say, my notes are from 2012-2014):

Spoiler: show
(always taking reference of Simcav because he did the original sets and his work with Ibra is pretty good):

Attack: 92
Defence: 30
Balance: 97
Stamina: 76
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 78
Response: 83
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 93
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 85
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 85
Shot Power: 91
Shot Technique: 96
Free Kick Accuracy: 83
Curling: 80
Header: 77
Jump: 76
Technique: 95
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 75
Team Work: 77

EDIT:
I'm with Simcav about TW, but weird to rate, because when he signed for PSG he was awfull in this aspect, but in last 2 years is way better than he was at any point of his career... Also played some game as AMF if I'm not wrong the last season.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Well, Ibra isn't somebody very recognized in RES issues, i guess we can agree in this part..

TW is mainly the support that a player give while he isn't with the ball, making himself available for a pass, i can see the patern in the games with players like Xavi, Iniesta, Seedorf, Makelele, while for the defenders mainly works for the offside trap, that's how i see that ability....Players with "low" TW logically would do the opposite, either because they are lazy or because they don't have the skills to demand the ball so often (see Gattuso original set)..

The skills cards, i guess it doesn't need too much explanation, that's another charateristic about him..

PD: It's not that he or me or anybody else are rate him wrong, it's because we have a different opinion on how each ability works..

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:48 pm

To clarify matters, the question of MENTALITY and TEAM WORK two very important features of PES will post what I found in Pes Editor about these two features:

MENTALITY:
"Mentality indicates a player's commitment and drive. When is Stamina level is depleted, a player with a hight Mentality level will be much more likely to maintain his general level of dedication that a similary exhausted player whit low Mentality raiting.The overall impact of stamina loss on abilities is also reduced"

TEAM WORK:
"One of the most complex player attributes, a player's Teamwork rating is a measure of how well he can interact with his teammates"

I hope it can help you.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:59 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgWxGpuR62A&t=1m6s

His Header doesn't get worst during his AC Milan's days, imo he could have 83 like Inter's set, also he doesn't need Roulette Skills, i don't remember him executing that skill back in 2010-2012 seasons.
Probably he only deserve Passing.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]