CF KONDRATYEV

Captain: Sergey Aleynikov
Short free kick: Yuri Kurnenin
Long free kick: Sergey Aleynikov
Free kick 2: Eduard Malofeev
Right corner: Sergey Aleynikov
Left corner: Sergey Aleynikov
Penalty: Aleksandr Prokopenko | Eduard Malofeev

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post-independence Belarus All Stars

The best ever Belarusian players 23-man squad

GOALKEEPERS:

● Henadz TUMILOVICH
● Yury ZHAWNOW

DEFENDERS:

● Syarhey AMELYANCHUK
● Andrey ASTROWSKI
Syarhey HURENKA
● Alyaksandr MARTYNOVICH
● Dzyanis POLYAKOW
● Syarhey SHTANYUK
● Ihar SHYTAW

MIDFIELDERS:

Sergey ALEYNIKOV
Valyantsin BYALKEVICH
Sergey GOTSMANOV
Alyaksandr HLEB
Alyaksandr KHATSKEVICH
● Alyaksandr KULCHY
Alyaksandr MYATLITSKI
Andrey ZYGMANTOVICH

FORWARDS:

● Ihar HURYNOVICH
Tsimafey KALACHYOW
● Syarhey KARNILENKA
Vitali KUTUZAW
● Vitali RADZIONAW
Maksim RAMASHCHANKA

RESERVES:

GOALKEEPERS:

● Alyaksandr HUTAR
● Andrey SATSUNKEVICH
● Syarhey VERAMKO

DEFENDERS:

● Maksim BORDACHYOV
● Yahor FILIPENKA
● Alyaksandr LUKHVICH
● Syarhey POLITSEVICH
● Pavel RADNЁNAK
● Aleh VERATSILA
● Maksim VOLODZKO
● Erik YAKHIMOVICH
● Syarhey YASKOVICH
● Alyaksandr YUREVICH

MIDFIELDERS:

● Vasily BARANAW
● Renan BRESSAN
● Stanislaw DRAHUN
● Syarhey KISLYAK
● Syarhey KRYVETS
● Andrey LAVRIK
● Anton PUTSILA
● Miraslaw RAMASHCHANKA
● Ihar STASEVICH
● Yan TSIHARAW

FORWARDS:

● Mikhail HORDZEYCHUK
● Syarhey HYERASIMETS
● Pëtr KACHURA
● Vitali LISAKOVICH
● Pavel NYAKHAYCHYK
● Mikalay RYNDZYUK
● Anton SAROKA
● Pavel SAVITSKI
● Maksim SKAVYSH
● Raman VASILYUK

THE BEST EVER XI

GK ZHAWNOW
CB MARTYNOVICH
CB SHTANYUK
RB HURENKA ©
LB POLYAKOW
DMF ZYGMANTOVICH
RMF GOTSMANOV
LMF HLEB
AMF ALEYNIKOV
CF HURYNOVICH
CF KARNILENKA

Captain: Syarhey Hurenka | Alyaksandr Martynovich
Short free kick: Syarhey Karnilenka
Long free kick: Sergey Aleynikov | Syarhey Karnilenka
Free kick 2: Sergey Gotsmanov
Right corner: Sergey Aleynikov
Left corner: Sergey Aleynikov
Penalty: Syarhey Karnilenka

INFO:

Last edited by Interista93 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Aleinikov and Gotsmanov were better than all of those modern guys, they need to be in first team here..

Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Aleinikov and Gotsmanov were better than all of those modern guys, they need to be in first team here..

Yeah I know, Zygmantovich too was surely better.
However they've been important for the URSS national team.
They were not able to play enough matches for Belarus.
That's why I don't know if I should put them in the first team or not...
What do you suggest?

Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Interista93 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:

What do you suggest?

Well, I'm not the one to decide that here. The point is that if you look at the AS teams for Russia/Croatia/Serbia/etc => in all of them are the players from previous countries included too. The other alternative would be to split the team in two teams (one before the independence and one after the independence).
But as I already said, I can't decide that alone..

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:03 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:

What do you suggest?

Well, I'm not the one to decide that here. The point is that if you look at the AS teams for Russia/Croatia/Serbia/etc => in all of them are the players from previous countries included too. The other alternative would be to split the team in two teams (one before the independence and one after the independence).
But as I already said, I can't decide that alone..

I think this should be the all stars team after independence.
There's already a Belarus 1990-99 team which includes players like Aleinikov, Gotsmanov and Zygmantovich.

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Interista93 wrote:
There's already a Belarus 1990-99 team which includes players like Aleinikov, Gotsmanov and Zygmantovich.

What has an era team to do with an all star team?
The AS teams for all ex USSR/Yugoslavia-countries (same goes for Czech Republic and Slovakia) on this site contain players from their whole history, so I really don't get why it has to be different here..

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:43 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:

What has an era team to do with an all star team?
The AS teams for all ex USSR/Yugoslavia-countries (same goes for Czech Republic and Slovakia) on this site contain players from their whole history, so I really don't get why it has to be different here..

Mh, you're right.. you have a point!
I'll make some changes to the team then.

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:29 pm

A set of names, not a team of All Stars.

One of the most difficult teams. It is difficult to collect information on the second half of the 40's and the first 50's. As soon as I do lay out a normal team, this has nothing to do with it, except for some names. And in the Soviet period I try to take only those players who were born on the territory of Belarus or played for the national team in the period of sovereignty and those who started their football way in the youth teams of Belarus.

For example, how can you write Filipenko when there is Ivan Savostikov? Vyacheslav Gleb or Igor Gurinovich? And where is one of the best Belarusian football players in the history? Where's Prokopenko? That's bullshit. The same can be said for the rest of the teams of the former USSR...

p.s. Malofeev - russian..

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am

DimonSpa wrote:

One of the most difficult teams. It is difficult to collect information on the second half of the 40's and the first 50's. As soon as I do lay out a normal team, this has nothing to do with it, except for some names. And in the Soviet period I try to take only those players who were born on the territory of Belarus or played for the national team in the period of sovereignty and those who started their football way in the youth teams of Belarus.

For example, how can you write Filipenko when there is Ivan Savostikov? Vyacheslav Gleb or Igor Gurinovich? And where is one of the best Belarusian football players in the history? Where's Prokopenko? That's bullshit. The same can be said for the rest of the teams of the former USSR...

You're right about Malofeev, my bad. About the others I get your point but the section is about national teams so how can a player like Prokopenko be here? He only played 1 match for URSS. This is about players who have done something for a national team and I sincerely think that 1 cap is not enough.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Interista93 wrote:
DimonSpa wrote:

You're right about Malofeev, my bad. About the others I get your point but the section is about national teams so how can a player like Prokopenko be here? He only played 1 match for URSS. This is about players who have done something for a national team and I sincerely think that 1 cap is not enough.

So what? I've already told it above:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:

Proponenko was superior to every midfielder in this squad (except for Aleinikov), if he and Aleinikov would have played twenty years later, they both would have gained 50+ caps for their country..
If Hleb (the younger one) would have played in USSR he surely would have never made it to the NT..

Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:51 pm

I consider indeed those who played for URSS. My opinion is: shouldn't be mostly considered those players who gave a big help to a national team? Either it's a federation of countries or a single country.. Proponenko would have probably played a lot of matches for Belarus but unfortunately he played during URSS existence. However I'll add the players suggested by Dimon.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I consider indeed those who played for URSS. My opinion is: shouldn't be mostly considered those players who gave a big help to a national team? Either it's a federation of countries or a single country.. Proponenko would have probably played a lot of matches for Belarus but unfortunately he played during URSS existence. However I'll add the players suggested by Dimon.

Because the teams of the Soviet republics such as Dynamo Minsk, Kairat, Pakhtakor were in fact the national teams of the republics that they represented in the championship of the Soviet Union, with some exceptions. If you delve into history, then the tournament was like the Games of the peoples of the USSR. Where the national teams of Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, etc. played. Yes they did not have the official status of FIFA, but they were. Also there were polls to determine the best player of Ukraine, Belarus in the times of the Union. Therefore, you absolutely do not deserve to include players of past years who would play for their national teams, if not then be an alliance. The Republic was with their federations notice. And you went on the easiest way. These topics should be moved to the section of other teams.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]