It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

El Capo wrote:
And since when those from Milan had dominated almost full decades like Juventus aside from Sacchi and Capello's to consider RuBe 'below' Milan :mrgreen: ?

Juve only had bad luck in CL finals, that's all, Juventus's football history goes beyond losing Champions League finals and that's not something that a random venezuelan person or Juventus fans say, if Juventus is a small team, then every team are small.

P.S Sorry if i overdid it a little, nothing personal, no hard feelings Rosso :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And yes, i like to mock teams names just for the sake of it :mrgreen: .

P.S 2: People cry big reservoirs if Juventus are being 'favoured' by the ref, oh come on! Every big team are favoured from time at time and we're still supporting them, no one can deny it.

Juventus always have those black moments(lost Scudettos, Calciopoli well milan also but the big one in the dirty biz were they, UCL lost finals , they are monsters on local league but if we talk about international cups, they are below of Milan's Pride in general terms.

No problem Capo, all we have "bardo" attacks :mrgreen: but don't misunderstanding, i have so close feelings to A.C. Milan by one simple reason, like i've i said on magic's forum talking with Naka last year, part of my family is from Italy and well travel several times there and see on live the team and also the tons of souvenirs sended make effect, but you know the fanaticism for River Plate is more big for me but well Milan has a place on me :)

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Good then :mrgreen: .

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:51 pm

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Spending money is necessary, nobody wants another Bojan or another Matri, that kind of transfers were like burning money.

I don't have anything against spending money but I simply find it strange when a club buys players for 170 (+ with Biglia, it will be even more, not even mentioning other possible names) million euros just because their owners pay for everything..
And regarding BVB as small team: at least they made their way to CL final in 2013 with a mixture of youth players and players they discovered with excellent scouting and without help from big investors..

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:03 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Spending money is necessary, nobody wants another Bojan or another Matri, that kind of transfers were like burning money.

I don't have anything against spending money but I simply find it strange when a club buys players for 170 (+ with Biglia, it will be even more, not even mentioning other possible names) million euros just because their owners pay for everything..
And regarding BVB as small team: at least they made their way to CL final in 2013 with a mixture of youth players and players they discovered with excellent scouting and without help from big investors..

From the many buy's, Biglia is the worst, i didn't follow him very well his last years in Lazio, but only speaking of NT performances he is awfull.
The chinese are learning from the projects of PSG and M. City, those teams in their respectives revamps, buy some limited number of players in a high cost, but the results speaking of league and UCL weren't instantly, so the chinese are using the logic of patch every aspect, they want results right now.

About BVB i've already stated in other forum that the german football renewed their low's divisions since 2003 (problem with BVB's youth key players were that Gotze was overhyped by the press and that Reus is so weak physically, reminds me Pato). The big teams from there were beaten many times until 2012.

Btw talking in general the forum is quiet. :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:28 am

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
From the many buy's, Biglia is the worst, i didn't follow him very well his last years in Lazio, but only speaking of NT performances he is awfull.
The chinese are learning from the projects of PSG and M. City, those teams in their respectives revamps, buy some limited number of players in a high cost, but the results speaking of league and UCL weren't instantly, so the chinese are using the logic of patch every aspect, they want results right now.

About BVB i've already stated in other forum that the german football renewed their low's divisions since 2003 (problem with BVB's youth key players were that Gotze was overhyped by the press and that Reus is so weak physically, reminds me Pato). The big teams from there were beaten many times until 2012.

They should try to reach CL, it's boring to not see Milan getting knocked out everytime by Barcelona :mrgreen:

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Btw talking in general the forum is quiet. :mrgreen:

Let me guess, you are on vacations :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:43 pm

El Capo wrote:
They should try to reach CL, it's boring to not see Milan getting knocked out everytime by Barcelona :mrgreen:

Well that is not so correct :lol: , reviewing the history.
2013-2014: The team was in the high point of the crisys, Kaká was the only "decent" player there, in San Siro Robinho make 1 goal (and miss other clear chance, typical Rob's fail)but the match ended in a draw, in Barcelona the team was trashed.

2012-2013: El Sha was on fire even if he was placed in the side in the middle of the season only to put that dumbass of Balotelli in the center attack position. In Milan the team win, but in Barcelona was another story.
2011-2012: They were 4 matches in arrow, everyone with a special moment, if my memory don't fail i can remember the referee's alway helping to FCB, the outstanding goal of K.P. Boateng, the three epic fail's of Robinho, Nesta doing the best tackle against Messi (but suffering alongside with Silva all those matchs), the high speed goal of Pato. If you noticed the team is a beast in Milan but when we have to go outside is very weak.

Previus years, the ratio of wins agains Spanish teams, was good, the team destroy RM in the season 2009-2010.

El Capo wrote:
Let me guess, you are on vacations :mrgreen:

:lol: yeah i'm busy

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Great the money is making effect.
Like the good old days :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Milan makes great team.
Bayern is not strong IMO.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:25 am

Now it's time for the MSD :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Congratulations to Red Bull Salzburg for their historical archievement: their tenth try in CL qualification and for the tenth time they couldn't make it :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Hi everyone, well, after a long time I returned here, a lot of things happened in my life in the last years, and that things made me short of time and tired, but now i'm back, and if someone is looking for info on players i'll glad to help all of them ;) ;) ;)

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:06 am
Amministratore

el mago 10 wrote:
Hi everyone, well, after a long time I returned here, a lot of things happened in my life in the last years, and that things made me short of time and tired, but now i'm back, and if someone is looking for info on players i'll glad to help all of them ;) ;) ;)

Welcome back Mago, hope now it's everything ok ;)

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:51 am

el mago 10 wrote:

Hey mate, good to see that you finally returned to the forum ;)
Since you showed excellent knowledge on players from various European countries, maybe we can work on some more together in the future ;)

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:46 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
el mago 10 wrote:

Hey mate, good to see that you finally returned to the forum ;)
Since you showed excellent knowledge on players from various European countries, maybe we can work on some more together in the future ;)

For sure mate, give me the name of the players that you want to make the stats and I'll search in my books about them ;)

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:04 pm

LOL, what a beatdown, Merci Zizou :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 148  Next