It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

El Capo wrote:
I wonder how superman-like stats they'll come up with it, they do that with the official images of their games.

Cristiano Ronaldo
The level of SIUUUU after the guys of sofifa updated him. ;) Yeah, i play FIFA only to play with Comtemporary Teams, for classics i use PES.

And yes, its overrated so much i have to decrease some skills, and rated him in a overall of 89/90 because with his actual level is just crazy(Overall 94).

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:20 pm

I liked alot FIFA 07 fucked up stats (like Pippo Inzaghi been slower than Van Nistelrooy) :lol:

Or Patrick Vieira been a better defender than Maldini :lol:

Or pairing Puyol and Thuram the best defensive duo pace-wise :v

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:38 am

El Capo wrote:
I liked alot FIFA 07 fucked up stats (like Pippo Inzaghi been slower than Van Nistelrooy) :lol:

Or Patrick Vieira been a better defender than Maldini :lol:

Or pairing Puyol and Thuram the best defensive duo pace-wise :v

It feels strange to speak of FIFA in a PES forum, but if fifa stas were always rare. Being sincere the first game of football that i play was a fifa, then PES, as a child i did not understand why in PES there were many teams without a shields or real uniforms, Blue London LOL :lol: , in FIFA i even think that they have licensed the league of Burkina Faso :lol: , but the gameplay was below that PES, you start the game, and there was a swarm of logos of leagues and federations. The Inzaghi thing I noticed, Maldini also put strange levels all up of 90 and after FIFA 11 they began to be more careful, I play FIFA in next gen from 12, but from 07 to 14 I also bought for PS2, more than anything by the nostalgia, and because the manager mode was still decent :) (As a child that shit surprised you, you felt like a little mourinho or guardiola by the way of the mechanism of transfer, press, etc), Until FIFA 10 all players had the same overall, for example Ibra had the same overall (89/90) than trezeguet in 2010: lol:, But I remember this song was in the fifa 08 or 09 or 10 i don't remember well,

Minute 2:26The Great Part

the song is bad, awfull, but there is a small part that was the best and which I always identify with FIFA. What I would liked is that PES could adopted in versions like PES 2008-2010-2011-2011, the skill differentiation for the goalkeeper of FIFA, since the GKS is very ambiguous.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 am

It is not strange for me to talk about it, since both are just games, we play PES due to his almost unlimited editing potential, compared to FIFA's + PES ALWAYS had the classics :D :mrgreen:

BTW if you like football, you don't give a shit about the series, just play the damn games and that's it ;) 8-)

Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:03 am

Hey gurke, despite not going with the usual heavyweights, do you personally see Deutschland as Confederations Cup main contenders to win it?

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:26 pm

El Capo wrote:
Hey gurke, despite not going with the usual heavyweights, do you personally see Deutschland as Confederations Cup main contenders to win it?

Well with Lord Wagner as our main CF, who yesterday crushed world giants from San Marino with three goals, of course we'll win it 8-) :lol:
But tbh, I'm still not sure how this team can perform during the confed cup. Of course we have by far the best goalkeepers of all participating teams (as in every tournament) but our squad is very inexperienced (Nani and Ronaldo together have more caps than our whole squad) and it surely didn't help that Weigl and Sané (who were part of the squad) can't participate because of injuries. So to conclude it: no, I don't think that our NT will win the tournament. Portugal or maybe Chile will the cup although I have to admit that I never really cared about that title. Just look at Brazil: they won the last three Confed Cups and one year later they sucked when it came to the World Cup..
Btw, I was really suprised by Venezuela's performance in the U-20 WC. They really could have won the final but they definitely missed too much chances in the final. On the other hand I'm happy for England too, five Everton players in the squad (four of them starters and DCL scoring the winning goal), future looks bright :)

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:52 pm

Well, i can assure you one thing, the team who win this upcoming cup you can take it out of the favorites to win the WC next year :D

Don't remind me that event, i'm not totally happy, England didn't dominate the whole game + Dudamel as always holding one substitution even when the scoreline is against his team + Peñaranda gradually becoming a liability through the match + his missed penalty were key in their defeat more than anything England would have done on them.

Yet, in the end, i guess England needed this victory way more than Venezuela, but i want to be serious with this: I didn't believed they would reached that far, knowing their luck, USA could have knock them out in that last-minute free kick at the end of the 90 minutes in the quarter finals. Cheers for them, i just want Dudamel keep the oldies Rincon, Rondon, Hernandez, Otero, Juanpi, Angel, Gonzalez, Sema Velazquez, Rosales and Rolf Feltscher and build the NT with along these genuines gems, they not only would make another decent perfomance in the 2019 CA, they'll easily reach Qatar.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Besides PES 2013 is not bad, but i never get used to it in certain more important aspects.
But heard this song every time in the Menu was a pain. :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:16 am

My cousin send me this photo days ago, Donnarumma and Raiola are doing his bullshit, really shamefull, I hope Montella sits him on the bench all season!

Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Thanksssssssssssssssss

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:33 pm

What a dummy match since the goal until the passes :lol:

The german NT is full of young guys, was the matchs beetwen the grandsons and the grandpas.

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:02 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
So to conclude it: no, I don't think that our NT will win the tournament. Portugal or maybe Chile will the cup

So much for that :D
I really wouldn't have expected it but after all our NT deserved to win the cup :)
Btw I better don't comment anything on the behaviour of some Chile players..

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:04 pm

First time i support Chile and they lose :mrgreen:

BTW i already ruled out Germany from winning again the WC :mrgreen: .

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:08 pm

What a player is Vidal :)
Congratulations to Germany :)
Nice team I hope they don't win the next world cup but nice team :)

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:14 pm

The only good thing of this tourtnament was that the players could know Diego and Ronaldo, but after really weird and dummy match, the defenders triying to play on first touch in a awfull way.

The chileans have to use the tactic "let out the dogs"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doZlJ0an-I :lol:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 148  Next