It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

IMO Sabella should have remained as the argentinian manager.

Not callling Icardi for personal affairs instead of his current good form is just as ridicoulous as not calling Zanetti and Cambiasso back in 2010.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Diego is Angry , Don't wait PES 2018 Guys... xD

Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:58 pm

Does he actually have a legal basis to do that? Or it's simply just for the sake of him been on the news with his off the field problems like many of his post career life?

Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 pm

http://s.gamespark.jp/article/2017/04/04/72526.html
KONAMI "We proper uses on the basis of license of under contract with maradona."

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Nice performance for alli and kane and song heung-ming

Speaking of J league, sendai shouldn't be stay in J1 IMO(0-7 lossed against Urawa)
Unfortenatuly loss Jubilo in This weak J1(I'm nakamura's fan)

Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Have you guys noticed that some stats are getting deleted? I think there might be some software problem. For example, I couldn't access Helmut Haller's stats or Jose Valle's, and some other player profiles are getting lost. I hope someone has a backup of all of the stats here...

Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:36 am

Maybe that is a copied stats(by other than this site's member)
Like Emlyn hughes, Tom finney, etc..

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:21 am

marcodiangelo wrote:
Have you guys noticed that some stats are getting deleted? I think there might be some software problem. For example, I couldn't access Helmut Haller's stats or Jose Valle's, and some other player profiles are getting lost. I hope someone has a backup of all of the stats here...

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1100#p16612

Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:27 am

Wait, what? So in other words I will never be able to see those stats?

Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:53 am

marcodiangelo wrote:
Wait, what? So in other words I will never be able to see those stats?
You have three options.
1. Try to PM the creators of those stats.
2. Watch the games or the articles and made your own point of view of that player and show in stats.
3. Wait, soon or later they will be available.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:04 pm

That problem can find(or already found?) answer.

Well, why kagawa can do very good performance in dortmund?
I think he is "Club only man", I want answer.
because I'm not sure about germany..

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:36 pm

OK, fair enough. You don't know me here and that's understandable.

The problem I now have is that I began creating a PES6 NT All Stars and Eras patch. I take stats from here but I have to do a lot of my own work as well - I create faces of all the players in my OF and kits as well, I read a lot about historical football tactics and I'm constantly trying to create real tactics for my era teams. I'm passionate about classic football and I began watching all World Cup games available on the internet. I divided all the teams into decades, and so far I have finished 1930s, 1940s and 1950s. I can upload my Option File for all of you to see if you're interested.

My patch will look like this:
- ALL STAR National Teams will be in the National Teams section (at the top) (64 best All Star NTs)
- different Era Teams will be in the bottom section, divided into slots which represent decades

This patch is going to be unique because even though there might be some similar works, mine will be done far more professionally, with accurate (or at least not wildly inaccurate) stats, accurate tactics and formations and appearance of all players.

I read (and can write a little) Italian, Spanish, English, German and perfect Russian, which allows me to find information about the tactics more easily. I'm from Serbia and I'm a member of forum-calcio.com - 27Doni72 knows me from there (my nick there is MarcoD'angelo). I'm also a member of PSD but have never posted any stats whatsoever neither here nor on that forum. You can check that easily, as there isn't one topic created by me on that webpage (my nick is also marcodiangelo), and I became a member last July. Actually these are all 4 of my posts on PSD:

http://pasteboard.co/3N69ktIRU.png

I would never DREAM of stealing anybody's stats and posting them elsewhere as I don't see any purpose in that. My only goal and ambition is to finish that historic patch I began, but I need help from you guys and from all knowledgeable people out there.

I can and will help this site in any way I can, including money donations. As for actual stats making, I'm quite inexperienced, but I will try to post some players from teams I watched that are missing here (Chile 1962, North Korea 1966) but I'm not sure how goot they will be. If that is of interest to you I can post appearances of players I created for PES6.

Consider this to be my official petition for getting access to the hidden section. I will, of course, understand if you decide otherwise, as I haven't made any contribution to the site itself nor to the stats, but please at least consider my request.

Thanks in advance,
Marko A.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:49 pm

marcodiangelo wrote:
OK, fair enough. You don't know me here and that's understandable.

The problem I now have is that I began creating a PES6 NT All Stars and Eras patch. I take stats from here but I have to do a lot of my own work as well - I create faces of all the players in my OF and kits as well, I read a lot about historical football tactics and I'm constantly trying to create real tactics for my era teams. I'm passionate about classic football and I began watching all World Cup games available on the internet. I divided all the teams into decades, and so far I have finished 1930s, 1940s and 1950s. I can upload my Option File for all of you to see if you're interested.

My patch will look like this:
- ALL STAR National Teams will be in the National Teams section (at the top) (64 best All Star NTs)
- different Era Teams will be in the bottom section, divided into slots which represent decades

This patch is going to be unique because even though there might be some similar works, mine will be done far more professionally, with accurate (or at least not wildly inaccurate) stats, accurate tactics and formations and appearance of all players.

I read (and can write a little) Italian, Spanish, English, German and perfect Russian, which allows me to find information about the tactics more easily. I'm from Serbia and I'm a member of forum-calcio.com - 27Doni72 knows me from there (my nick there is MarcoD'angelo). I'm also a member of PSD but have never posted any stats whatsoever neither here nor on that forum. You can check that easily, as there isn't one topic created by me on that webpage (my nick is also marcodiangelo), and I became a member last July. Actually these are all 4 of my posts on PSD:

http://pasteboard.co/3N69ktIRU.png

I would never DREAM of stealing anybody's stats and posting them elsewhere as I don't see any purpose in that. My only goal and ambition is to finish that historic patch I began, but I need help from you guys and from all knowledgeable people out there.

I can and will help this site in any way I can, including money donations. As for actual stats making, I'm quite inexperienced, but I will try to post some players from teams I watched that are missing here (Chile 1962, North Korea 1966) but I'm not sure how goot they will be. If that is of interest to you I can post appearances of players I created for PES6.

Consider this to be my official petition for getting access to the hidden section. I will, of course, understand if you decide otherwise, as I haven't made any contribution to the site itself nor to the stats, but please at least consider my request.

Thanks in advance,
Marko A.

Well talking is one thing, actually showing your work (stats, faces or the patch itself) would be better ;)
Btw, don't get me wrong but actually patch creators were one reason for me to hide my work as they usually don't give credit or just name the page itself in the credits (although the stats makers invest much more time in creating stats than the actual patch creators do for their patch)..

Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:12 pm

You're right, I will be posting some of my work here as of today.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Wow, what a tough wall Juve has :lol:

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 148  Next