Consistency: 7
Growth type: Early/Peak

CARDS:
S11 - Penalty Saver

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Penalty Stopper

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Balanced

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:16 pm

I made his stats but I dont know if I overrated
I must say I was really surprise to find info and because He was considered by the international press as the best GK of the world in his time.
Well I left you my set to benchmarking maybe

Spoiler: show
Name: Juan Valdivieso
Nickname: "El Mago" ("The Magician")

Nationality: :PER: Peru
Clubs: Alianza Lima
Position: GK, CF
Side: RF/BS

Height: 174 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Attack: 65
Defence: 95
Balance: 78
Stamina: 70
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 75
Response: 90
Agility: 89
Dribble Accuracy: 72
Dribble Speed: 70
Short Pass Accuracy: 64
Short Pass Speed: 63
Long Pass Accuracy: 63
Long Pass Speed: 64
Shot Accuracy: 69
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 69
Free Kick Accuracy: 44
Curling: 45
Header: 54
Jump: 95
Technique: 72
Aggression: 65
Mentality: 78
Goalkeeper Skills: 93
Team Work: 78

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 8

CARDS:
S11 - Penalty Stopper

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Penalty Stopper

Attack/Defence Awareness: Balanced

INFOS: (SPANISH)

LIBRO: "BIEN JUGADO" : Arquero completo al que no le faltó ninguna de las cualidades que hay que poseer para ser considerado como tal: seguridad, elegancia, colocación, vista, serenidad y arrojo. Sus salidas eran perfectas, sus arrojadas a los pies delanteros inigualables, sus piruetas únicas. Todas sus virtudes le valieron ser considerado por la crítica de los países que visitó como el mejor de todos los arqueros. Por eso fue que Sergio Livingstone, el gran arquero internacional chileno, en declaraciones formuló a la prensa inglesa "El mejor arquero que ha habido en el mundo esta en el Perú y se llama Juan Valdivieso "

http://larepublica.pe/31-08-2008/leyend ... ez-un-mago <--- Al retornar de Europa el nombre de Juan Valdivieso ya tenía una gran reputación como arquero de talento felino y providencial. Ágil, sobrio y elegante, se caracterizó por sus estiradas salvadoras y, sobre todo, por su condición de atajapenales, afianzada en la mítica gira del 'Rodillo Negro' de Alianza Lima a Chile en 1935. Fue seis veces campeón con el cuadro íntimo y supo irse con él al descenso; también fungió alguna vez de centrodelantero, por emergencia, y anotó siete goles en el arco de Sportivo Unión

http://dechalaca.com/especiales-dechala ... icas-manos <--- Falto mencionar también que el Mago Valdivieso resaltaba porque fue uno de los primeros arqueros de su época que no desentonaba con su defensa, ya que salía jugando muy bien con los pies

http://dechalaca.com/informes/curiosida ... a-de-goles <--- 7 goals in a match

http://miscelanea-rafo.blogspot.pe/2013 ... ntada.html

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 pm

artemds wrote:
I made his stats but I dont know if I overrated
I must say I was really surprise to find info and because He was considered by the international press as the best GK of the world in his time.

By what international press? The GKs, who were considered as the best GKs during that time were Zamora, Planicka, Hiden, Kreß and Combi who all played on higher level than Valdivieso ever did (and no, I don't consider Peruvian league as a top league in any part of their history)..
Just as comparision: this guy has better stats than Heiner Stuhlfauth who really was considered as the best GK in the world during his prime (alongside Zamora of course) and somehow I don't think that Valdivieso was such a great player as this set makes him look like..
But anyway, it could also be possible that I'm underrating him..

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:00 am

Yes, maybe. He doesnt has the fame of the gk you named.
His team travel around Europe beatten strongs team like Glentoran winner of the Ireland Cup 1932-1933 and Celtic 2-1, Westham 2-2, beatten Sparta (Neederland) 3-0 and Olympique Gymnastic Club of Nice and go on, He and peruvian Team manage to beat Finland and Austria in Berlin 1936, he receive offerts fro France and Germany but he deny left alone his family.

Sergio Livingstone said the best peruvian in the world in that time was Juan Valdivieso. Press of England Germany France said the same but you know is all cuestionable since it is subjetive.

Valdivieso score 7 goals in a game and He had good technique because he play as a midfilder player too (just few matches)
I found the info and the texts about that in a book named "BIEN JUGADO" or WELL PLAYED, but it is all in spanish.

Well not, we have some good generations of players in 30´s ,50´s and 70´s but nothing good in the last 30 years since Julio Cesar Uribe, Pizarro and Guerrero are good accidents.

and you know Liberia had George Weah... always appear some good player in the country less thought.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:20 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
By what international press? The GKs, who were considered as the best GKs during that time were Zamora, Planicka, Hiden, Kreß and Combi who .

Like Justin Bieber would say ¿What do you Mean? Brah , the press don't end in the limits of the old europe , all this player don't even know who was the best team in every european or american country , so it's was like go with your crew to play a match in the pitch of you neighborhood agains other guys that do you not know how they play or how good are every one of them.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:40 am

I don't give a shit about what this Canadian gay says..
And tbh, what I said about Valdivieso, also applies to these guys here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=648
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=333
Playing in low level leagues, getting stats that make them look like Gerd Müller, makes total sense to me..

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:50 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
I don't give a shit about what this Canadian gay says..
So they hated too in Germany :lol: :lol: It's a joke man , don't let your sense of humor back of your screen.

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
And tbh, what I said about Valdivieso, also applies to these guys here:
http://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtop ... f=21&t=648
http://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtop ... f=22&t=333
Playing in low level leagues, getting stats that make them look like Gerd Müller, makes total sense to me..

Well that is the job of the chiefs , all thag stats are pretty overrated, all keeped the old format of 2013 , the same happen with the wingers of beiderbecke.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:50 am

Yes maybe they need an update
but reading about his goals and acheivements

for example Valeriano Lopez has the 3rd best goal ratio 207 goals in 199 matchs and Santiago Bernabeu went to Colombia to sign him but he didint acept and that is a fact.

So if you say he doesnt deserve those values (I also think he is a bit overated since I have other set in my OF) you must give suggesstions and no just said this is overrated because is sudamerican or things like that.

finally Heiner Stuhlfauth stats in overall are pretty better than valdivieso´s stats (well at least the values I give in my set).

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:05 pm

This guy feels a Little bit overated. Like a combo of Chilavert/Zenga/Campos.....

And it is the wrong Picture of him too. Valdivieso looked like this;

ImageImageImage

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:24 am

M Ace wrote:
This guy feels a Little bit overated. Like a combo of Chilavert/Zenga/Campos.....

And it is the wrong Picture of him too. Valdivieso looked like this;

Your picture is from Villanueva

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:32 am

Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:23 am

Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:25 am

Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]