Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 6
Growth type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
S02 - Passer

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Passing

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Balanced

INFO:
Józef Kotlarczyk was a right-half − even though he started as forward − who played almost his entire career for Wisła Kraków. He started with Nadwiślan Kraków before joining the Biała Gwiazda in 1927. He debuted on June 5th 1927 at the 20 years old and scored two goals against Sokol Chrzanów. Thanks to this performance the team decided to move him from the reserve to the first team. He won two championships in 1927 and 1928 playing 35 games and scoring 10 goals. He scored a total of 13 goals in 244 games for Wisła. He's been also team captain. In his late years he played as defender. Józef was described as a player with no weaknesses. He had nice speed, excellent teamwork, determination, good technique and condition. He had his best years between 1930 and 1937 representing Poland 30 times. After his first match against Latvia, it's been said about Józef that he had elegant moves, accurate passes to deliver to his teammates, excellent ball control on the run and he could dribble. He had calmness, confidence and self-control when facing the opponents. So he was able to free himself with the ball from difficult situations and serve a clean ball to a teammate. All these qualities made him the real force of Wisła and he with his brother Jan were the strength of Poland's midfield.

Last edited by Interista93 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:35 pm

From what I've seen/read for now, his position was right-half (CMF/DMF), not right-midfielder. Other positions should be SS/AMF and CB/SB (not only optional). SMF on the other should be removed here (same goes for *Side), there were no side-midfielders during those years.
Are there any reasons why ATT/DEF/SA/ST/FKA/CUR/HEA/JUM are all so low? For example he is described as a player with no significant weaknesses but has lower stats for HEA/JUM than Iniesta (who is a) smaller than Kotlarczyk and b) one of the worst players I've ever seen considering aerial play) and that doesn't look right to me. I don't say that he needs coloured values for all of those stats above but he also shouldn't be underrated IMO.
Also 79 for SPA is quite strange for a player who is described to be a good passer (=> "excellent applications adressed to his partners"). Speed might also be too high IMO, on some of those descriptions posted on Wisla wiki he's critized for beeing slower than his opponents..
I'll check out some more details for him and then give some suggestions to improve this set..

Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:28 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
From what I've seen/read for now, his position was right-half (CMF/DMF), not right-midfielder. Other positions should be SS/AMF and CB/SB (not only optional). SMF on the other should be removed here (same goes for *Side), there were no side-midfielders during those years.
Are there any reasons why ATT/DEF/SA/ST/FKA/CUR/HEA/JUM are all so low? For example he is described as a player with no significant weaknesses but has lower stats for HEA/JUM than Iniesta (who is a) smaller than Kotlarczyk and b) one of the worst players I've ever seen considering aerial play) and that doesn't look right to me. I don't say that he needs coloured values for all of those stats above but he also shouldn't be underrated IMO.
Also 79 for SPA is quite strange for a player who is described to be a good passer (=> "excellent applications adressed to his partners"). Speed might also be too high IMO, on some of those descriptions posted on Wisla wiki he's critized for beeing slower than his opponents..
I'll check out some more details for him and then give some suggestions to improve this set..

Ok thanks. I didn't find nothing specific about passing and other qualities or other positions apart of right midfielder (which I confuse with side midfielder everytime). I just read from Wisla's wiki. I'll change his position and I'll obviously also change Wisla's line-up.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Small update and a few info added.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]