Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team work: 52

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 5
Growth type: Standard

Last edited by D19 on Fri May 17, 2024 10:32 am, edited 8 times in total.

Fri May 10, 2024 9:56 am

These stats make this guy look worse than the worst ML regen players. He would even struggle in the Italian lowest categories. No goalkeeper has LPA below 40 and even rarely below 50. What's that 32? And his SPA looks awful too, of course. Then he can jump that high but can't hit a header. His dribbling speed is good but he would never dribble an opponent. He's a centre-forward and has shooting stats even worse than some defenders. With a response that low he would likely stay inside the box like a statue with 0 instinct whatsoever. And a guy with stamina and mentality below 70 and 60 respectively, he wouldn't even be able of finishing the first half of a match before being substituted.

Fri May 10, 2024 10:17 am

Interista93 wrote:
These stats make this guy look worse than the worst ML regen players. He'd struggle in the Italian lowest categories.
For example, no goalkeeper has LPA below 40 and even rarely below 50. What's that 32?

Fully agree with this, those stats make no sense at all. Why just 2019 as era for the set? 2019 was a pretty poor year for him since he didn't score at all, neither for club or NT. On the other hand he was more than decent for Wydad AC in 2016-17 and there's actually more than enough footage available for him, even two full games:

https://footballia.eu/players/william-jebor

And that's just the result of a quick research on YT, probably there is even more available. Interista, in case you find some time in the future, maybe you can have a look at this player so that this set can be updated properly.
Anyway, I can only repeat what we've told multiple times in the past: If you don't know how to create sets, then start with players that you know well, not those exotic ones..

Fri May 10, 2024 10:35 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista, in case you find some time in the future, maybe you can have a look at this player so that this set can be updated properly.

I may work on some Liberian players in the future. Liberia should be an interesting team even though they haven't accomplished anything so far.

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Anyway, I can only repeat what we've told multiple times in the past: If you don't know how to create sets, then start with players that you know well, not those exotic ones..

I don't even think that the problem is knowing a player well or not. It's understanding how to create a set, which you also pointed out. And there are thousands of sets that can be checked. Of course, nobody pretends a perfect set, but these stats are out of proportion.

Fri May 10, 2024 11:26 am

Interista93 wrote:
These stats make this guy look worse than the worst ML regen players. He would even struggle in the Italian lowest categories. No goalkeeper has LPA below 40 and even rarely below 50. What's that 32? And his SPA looks awful too, of course. Then he can jump that high but can't hit a header. His dribbling speed is good but he would never dribble an opponent. He's a centre-forward and has shooting stats even worse than some defenders. With a response that low he would likely stay inside the box like a statue with 0 instinct whatsoever. And a guy with stamina and mentality below 70 and 60 respectively, he wouldn't even be able of finishing the first half of a match before being substituted.

Men, i use a fifa converter, the player came out like this, i wish the player have better numbers,

what upgrade suggest me, you who are more experienced in this than me, his best years are in 16-17, when he played in morocco, but, im only found the set of 2019, i wish do the set of this era, i want this instead of 2019 version, i do this becouse i dont have a good eye for scouting, i do this, If it weren't for that I would have already made more football players, i wanna do turkey missing players from turkey all stars team, but, there no have some videos or information about the players, its hard and impossible do 70-80-90 players

By the way, please get me a tutorial in Spanish on how to put the colors in the statistics, my native language is not English, it's Spanish, i wanna fix this set and the set of luis leal, a santo tomean players who play in argentina newell old boys

Fri May 10, 2024 12:58 pm

D19 wrote:
Men, i use a fifa converter, the player came out like this, i wish the player have better numbers

I thought you had used either a FIFA or FM converter. That's the worst way possible to create a set because the stats systems are completely different in each franchise.

D19 wrote:
what upgrade suggest me, you who are more experienced in this than me

What gurkenjoe93 suggested: use actual footage and full games if available. And of course try to understand how Konami stats work and the format of the sets in this forum.

D19 wrote:
i wanna do turkey missing players from turkey all stars team, but, there no have some videos or information about the players, its hard and impossible do 70-80-90 players

There may be info and videos too but probably in Turkish. What you could do is using Google translator. But if you find hard understanding English too, then you should avoid it.

D19 wrote:
By the way, please get me a tutorial in Spanish on how to put the colors in the statistics, my native language is not English, it's Spanish, i wanna fix this set and the set of luis leal, a santo tomean players who play in argentina newell old boys

I get it, but this page is really that easy and doesn't require any great English knowledge. What you can see there are mostly numbers, positions, name of the stats and colours.

Fri May 10, 2024 2:04 pm

D19 wrote:

Sent you a message :D

Fri May 10, 2024 7:22 pm

Nacho1605 wrote:
D19 wrote:

Sent you a message :D

te envie un mensaje, busca en tu bandeja

Fri May 10, 2024 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]