Consistency: 6 | NT: 5
Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
S01 - Marauding
S04 - PK Taker
P07 - Early Cross
P10 - Incisive Run

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Reaction - Side - Penalties

Last edited by TheGreatRossonero on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Can you please resize the picture? I've told you so often, that 500px should be the maximum (rather 300 tbh) and still you use those wallpaper-size images..
Regarding the set itself: position is so wrong, his main position was always right winger, not SS (AMF should be deleted and SMF added). RES is too high, it should be in green as he was never showed that great responsiveness. There is no need to split MEN for club and NT, he wasn't a great fighter on the pitch at Schalke and often disappeared when things didn't go well for his team.
On the other hand: why such low passing stats? He had 80 (!) assists during his Schalke career (in every season from that era he had at least 12 assists) and you gave him such low values there..

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:30 am

General Updated.

BTW , Does not look like a winger when he played alongside Raul in those years in the lead, he looked more like a second striker. In a video I have in the beginning appeared behind huntellar and Raul in a strange formation with fuchs, matip and holtby where they vary in positions, similar to the milan in the years of Ancelotti, although it may have been an exception that match , But throughout the match he played midfielder offensive hitching. On the passes I saw that he had a lot of inconsistency, his crossings were very powerful but too imprecise, so that huntellar and raul struggled in vain.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:13 pm

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
General Updated.

BTW , Does not look like a winger when he played alongside Raul in those years in the lead, he looked more like a second striker. In a video I have in the beginning appeared behind huntellar and Raul in a strange formation with fuchs, matip and holtby where they vary in positions, similar to the milan in the years of Ancelotti, although it may have been an exception that match , But throughout the match he played midfielder offensive hitching. On the passes I saw that he had a lot of inconsistency, his crossings were very powerful but too imprecise, so that huntellar and raul struggled in vain.

Well if you base your whole set on one match, then it's no wonder that this set was so inaccurate (Position/RES/MEN/Passing)..
Especially in those years with Raul, Farfan always played as right winger..
TheGreatRossonero wrote:
his crossings were very powerful but too imprecise

This must be the reason why he so often in charge for set-pieces at Schalke..
One tip from me: Please watch more footage of him (there are three full games available at footballia + plenty of 5-10 minutes highlights from Schalke matches during that era) and then update him..

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 pm

It's not only one match , i was refer to one match , that the 22 that i have from him that he play in that role.
So i think that he could play in that role in others matches.

About MEN i don't want give such low value , because he was different playing in schalke that in his NT , in the Peru NT he don't almost anything is like a ghost , rarely he do a decent performance.

I was very doubtly about some things , he even was one time the most expensive player of the Bundesliga if my memory don't fail me.

Footballia for a extrange reason don't let me see the matches i don't if is because my country or my internet provider :( , so i use torrent files or youtube footage.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:19 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Farfán

born year is 1984.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:30 am

I will fix that later , i will review his footage later, again.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:11 am

General Updated.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]