It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:57 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Stats Proposal 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Posts: 7
Hi, Everyone. I do this topic because i think that some players don't have Topic/Forum/Stats. Like : Karl Mai, contemporany and 30's players


Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:54 pm
Posts: 1142
Location: Argentina
30's
viewforum.php?f=22

Before 30's
viewforum.php?f=23

And the 2010's
viewforum.php?f=24


And the player stat request section if you want to post some player request
viewtopic.php?f=4&p=17134#p17134

Btw i think that Karl Mai is in the hidden section

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1462
=> viewtopic.php?f=83&t=6997
Btw, there are no contemporary players in hidden section, all current players are available in the regular players section..


Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 am
Posts: 251
Some people post the players but don't want make them visible for some members.


Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:34 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Posts: 7
artemds wrote:
Some people post the players but don't want make them visible for some members.


Why? (Karl Mai forum/topic/stats)


Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:20 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Posts: 7
The stats that i think:
:ARG: Sebastián Saja (2000-02)
:ARG: Farro (40's)
:ARG: Muttis (30's)
:SPA: Zubieta (40's)


Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:26 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 am
Posts: 251
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
=> viewtopic.php?f=83&t=6997
Btw, there are no contemporary players in hidden section, all current players are available in the regular players section..


look there


Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:54 pm
Posts: 1142
Location: Argentina
sanlorenzo wrote:
Why? (Karl Mai forum/topic/stats)


sanlorenzo wrote:
The stats that i think:
:ARG: Sebastián Saja (2000-02)
:ARG: Farro (40's)
:ARG: Muttis (30's)
:SPA: Zubieta (40's)


Look mate, i don't know what are you triying to say us, but you have to enter to the link that gurkenjoe93 and artemds
reply you.


About the players that you are posting i don't know if you want to created them or someone of the forum do it. Explain yourself better.

About there i only have Saja stats, since i will create the San Lorenzo's team winner of the Clausura 2001 in other place, i don't know if posted it here to :?

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Posts: 7
artemds wrote:
Some people post the players but don't want make them visible for some members.


Why " don't want make them (Players/Karl Mai stats ir forum) visible
for some members"?


Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:37 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 am
Posts: 251
artemds wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
=> viewtopic.php?f=83&t=6997
Btw, there are no contemporary players in hidden section, all current players are available in the regular players section..


click in that URL


Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:02 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Posts: 7
artemds wrote:
artemds wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
=> viewtopic.php?f=83&t=6997
Btw, there are no contemporary players in hidden section, all current players are available in the regular players section..


click in that URL


I am not a PSD copycat. I don't want to show your work to anyone :x :cry:


Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:54 pm
Posts: 1142
Location: Argentina
sanlorenzo wrote:
I am not a PSD copycat. I don't want to show your work to anyone :x :cry:


Don't worry we all gonna be copycats :mrgreen: , just search info or some short video is not so much trouble, at the end you will not gonna find any complete match(mostly) of Karl Mai or players related of that era.

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:09 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Posts: 7
TheGreatRossonero wrote:
sanlorenzo wrote:
I am not a PSD copycat. I don't want to show your work to anyone :x :cry:


Don't worry we all gonna be copycats :mrgreen: , just search info or some short video is not so much trouble, at the end you will not gonna find any complete match(mostly) of Karl Mai or players related of that era.


I don't understand you (all) and why You
say "we all gonna ve copycats? And why search info in a short video?


Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:54 pm
Posts: 1142
Location: Argentina
Nothing mate it was a joke, look i've said that you have to search info or videos for yourself if you want to create Karl Mai or a player related to that era or from that team, since the sets maded for those players sometimes lacks of footage so mostly of the stats makers, created them from their own point of view (maded in base of short videos or books) so mostly are not 100% accurated.

look this example if i want to create some players of some nationality, for example a peruvian player i will ask info to Artemds since he live's there and he probably has more info that is not on internet.
Since you want to created Karl Mai why don't you ask info to gurkenjoe93 or Nakayama since they are germans and probably have more and reliable info about him.

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Posts: 7
TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Nothing mate it was a joke, look i've said that you have to search info or videos for yourself if you want to create Karl Mai or a player related to that era or from that team, since the sets maded for those players sometimes lacks of footage so mostly of the stats makers, created them from their own point of view (maded in base of short videos or books) so mostly are not 100% accurated.

look this example if i want to create some players of some nationality, for example a peruvian player i will ask info to Artemds since he live's there and he probably has more info that is not on internet.
Since you want to created Karl Mai why don't you ask info to gurkenjoe93 or Nakayama since they are germans and probably have more and reliable info about him.


Oh, Thanks. But I think that my soccer point of view about Germany 1954 (players) is so overrated


Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.