It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 PEoblems to read some players 

Im register but some players o can not read some players stats when i enter And click at the players names apears the Message that i can not read that fórum why?

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:18 am

maybe copied for stats of player..
At least, we can't some stats of player(but maybe administorator can?)

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 am

JeanMarc wrote:
Yes, we must give the explnation for that. But it's quite simple and predictable..

Unfortunately, since retard PSD copycats are copying our stats for 7 years, and now even some people from THIS SITE are "transferring" our stats there even more than PSD cattle, certain members wanted to prevent that finally and following a discussion in the mods section, the hidden section has been introduced..

We can't stop them from copying the work from the past but certainly they won't get in future anymore food from couple of us to grow up their retard forums and attract more vultures copycats...

We are sorry for this but it's not our fault, we don't want anymore the something we dedicate a lot of time and will to create, to get copied by those lazy retard bastards who just wait somebody else to do everything and save their time, than just to take that on their site without having to spend hours and hours watching the games and pretend like it's been their own work...

JeanMarc wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
But, I will never be able to see these stats? I would never steal statistics.

Unfortunately not, but it's not just you. Nobody can see them except of staff. We are sorry for this but there was no other solution..

Besides those mentioned players are just an overhaul of Konami stats for them...

You can say thanks for this on those sites mentioned previously...

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
JeanMarc already gave a perfect answer here but I just want to give my thoughts here (as I was one of the users who asked for this hidden section): in fact, many of us (not only here but also MagicDip and Naka on the other forum) dedicated hours of their time or sometimes even money (in case you buy specific football books) without getting any financial reward for that.
On the other hand there are guys who simply copy stuff in seconds and claim it as their work. There's a blog where the creator copied thousands of sets from PSD/our forum/other pages and didn't give single credit for that. And it's not the only page, there is a wiki where the creator copies stats and claims he wants to create an enciclopedia of PES (I mean, who cares about the permission of others who actually did the work)..
There would be a simple solution for such cases: asking others for permission or at least giving credit when you post sets from others (even if you make changes on them, then it would be fair to write something like: based on the work from XYZ).
Just have a look among the forum here (MagicDip does the same btw on the other forum): even guys like Levin (who left the community long time ago) are still credited in their sets and this is how it should be IMO (but this will never be the case)..

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]