It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Club Era Teams 

On pes 2008 I created the teams of the 60s, 70s and 80s, if you want to have a look, here are the links:
https://cluberateams1960.forumfree.it/
https://cluberateams1970.forumfree.it/
https://cluberateams1980.forumfree.it/
Tell me what you think.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:19 pm

Hey Rombo! Those forums look pretty good... but too many sets, if not all of them, look pretty familiar to me. I wonder why! :?

Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:15 pm

rombo di tuono wrote:
On pes 2008 I created the teams of the 60s, 70s and 80s, if you want to have a look, here are the links:
https://cluberateams1960.forumfree.it/
https://cluberateams1970.forumfree.it/
https://cluberateams1980.forumfree.it/
Tell me what you think.

Seriously man, are you mentally ill? After you copied various stuff under your first nickname (Pellacia, just in case everybody knows) you create a forum where you copied hundreds of player from our forum, PSD and Magic's forum? :evil:

And then you even dare to post a link for it here? How pathetic are you? I hope that many people will report your account on forumfree.it to make sure that your forum are deleted.
People like you are the reason why so many PES editors (no matter if statsmakers, face creators or OF creators) quit PES editing. You have no respect for the work of other people and claim it as your own, you're a fucking disgrace to the PES community.
And in case any of the new users still wonders why we have a hidden section here: Thank people like Stebal aka Pellacia aka rombo di tuono (and probably plenty other nicknames as well) who act like total jerks just to feel better themselves.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Another site:

Image Image

I am neither the first nor the last to have copied your players. At least I was honest, but honesty doesn't pay. Anyone can copy your players, only I've created new ones ... Sigfrid GRÀCIA, Enric GENSANA, Martí VERGÉS and many others, but it doesn't matter, that's fine.

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:30 pm

You can create your players, of course. But copying isn't just right.
Also, do you think that copying is fair only because someone else does it?
Then if everyone copies each other, where's justice?

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6c_c6J7v7E

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:38 pm
Profile WWW

I don't think copying the work of others is right, maybe I should have written the author of the post, and I apologize for that. However, as I reiterate, the idea of ​​the "Bicentennial Cup" also came to me first and then was taken up by others, but mine was told that it was just "garbage". I was continually and repeatedly offended, I didn't think I deserved it. However I withdraw, and I inform you that I have changed my nickname only because I only had offenses, including the history of the Cup Winners' Cup, where the teams were totally created by me, yet even this work was not appreciated. Thanks for everything.

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:39 pm

rombo di tuono wrote:
I don't think copying the work of others is right, maybe I should have written the author of the post, and I apologize for that.

Are you kidding me? You simply shouldn't have copied the stats from our forum. It's made clear in the rules:

Quote:
1.5 It is forbidden to post this current players from our forum to other forums

You broke that rule multiple times by copying hundreds of players from our forum.

rombo di tuono wrote:
However, as I reiterate, the idea of ​​the "Bicentennial Cup" also came to me first and then was taken up by others, but mine was told that it was just "garbage". I was continually and repeatedly offended, I didn't think I deserved it.

The idea came to you first? Dude, you posted lineups with wrong formations and wanted to invent your own format and got criticized for that, not offended :roll:

rombo di tuono wrote:
However I withdraw, and I inform you that I have changed my nickname only because I only had offenses, including the history of the Cup Winners' Cup, where the teams were totally created by me, yet even this work was not appreciated. Thanks for everything.

Again: You were criticized for posting teams with wrong formations, wrong format and even wrong names. The point is that you're a grown up man (50 years) who can't stand criticism and accuses other people of "offending" him instead :lol:
Regarding the nickname: You already used a different nickname on "your" forum before all the other stuff happened. This shows that you didn't want that anybody discovers that you steal stats from here and post them under your other nickname there. And btw:

Quote:
3.6 It is forbidden to male an alt account to avoid a ban, or use multiple accounts.

Another rule broken, congrats for that.

And to summarize my points: If you would actually regret your behaviour, then you would have taken down all the copied players from your forums. But you haven't done it. This shows again that you're a pathetic clown who wants to gain attention by presenting the work of others as your own.

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Ok I deleted everything, now you also delete the other sites.

Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Why and how should he delete other sites? I know, if I'm not wrong, that users like MagicDip and JeanMarc have their own forums other than working here. So if they post their sets both here and there it's not a problem since it's their own work. About forums owned by people who don't work here, well no one can do anything about that.

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Gurkenjoe, I don't wanna lecture you but I feel I need to tell you this:

I agree with you in all your points, he didn't respect the rules and broke them several times. He also recognizes that.

There's simply no need to talk to him in that offensive way. Despite all the things that happened, he didn't ever show (as far as I know) aggressiveness in his answers. I guess we can all talk as grown people, we can agree to disagree on our opinions, ideas, way of doing things but we can still respect the person who is behind the keyboard. Eventually it's about a game, no harm done to anyone.

Despite all the things, I see that he has a genuine passion for football and I truly respect that.

I recognize I am not the most appropriate person to say this since I have been offensive toward him too. In that matter, Stebal, I'd like to apologize for my behavior.

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

MagicDip wrote:
Gurkenjoe, I don't wanna lecture you but I feel I need to tell you this:

I agree with you in all your points, he didn't respect the rules and broke them several times. He also recognizes that.

There's simply no need to talk to him in that offensive way. Despite all the things that happened, he didn't ever show (as far as I know) aggressiveness in his answers. I guess we can all talk as grown people, we can agree to disagree on our opinions, ideas, way of doing things but we can still respect the person who is behind the keyboard. Eventually it's about a game, no harm done to anyone.

Despite all the things, I see that he has a genuine passion for football and I truly respect that.

I recognize I am not the most appropriate person to say this since I have been offensive toward him too. In that matter, Stebal, I'd like to apologize for my behavior.

Thanks, apologies also from me. I promise I won't copy anything anymore and I won't make any more accounts.

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:31 pm

In the 80s cup the final is between Inter and Roma. At 32 minutes Di Bartolomei scored on penalty. At 65' Di Bartolomei missed the penalty kick. Pruzzo scores the 2-0 goal in the 86th minute. Roma wins the 80's cup.
For those wishing to follow the new 80s cup I created the group: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dreamcup1980/forum-f2/

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:45 pm

I, for one, think that the more websites the better. If information is stored in more places, it is more resistant and less likely to be lost. As long as one credits the original creators, of course. I see no harm in that, as long as the person doesn't present himself falsely as the creator. But maybe I'm strange to think that way, I don't know. Disclaimer: I don't know exactly what rombo di tuono has done, I was just thinking out loud.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Demonstration video:

Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]