It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 New stat format 

It looks like PES 2014 will change the stat format. For instance the passing/dribbling speed stats will be removed and some other added. Will these stats be added to our classic player database so the players can be made for PES 2014 too?

Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 am

Hard to expect that. We have more than 4000 players in database and it will take years to update all those players to new format..Firstly it will take months to determine how those new added abilities work, not counting on psd guessing...

I think Konami should quit producing new games...Thye've lost the battle against FIFA...Sad but true..

No more stadium editor, no more players facial editing, you can just add presets, no rain weather and so on..

What's next in PES 2015?! Probably no edit mode at all..

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:22 am
Profile WWW

Yeah I understand that. One of the reasons for me to play PES is that I can play with classic players. There are no proper FIFA classic players made (besides that the game is broken). Atm i'm playing PES 13 and with the new stats I would have to guess wether those stats are (atm only the workrates are the problem, but it will be harder with more new stats) so I don't know wether to buy 2014

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:26 am

Well TBH, I must say that I even like what I've seen about this new format more than old formats, especially new abilities like Vision, Finishing etc..We surely don't know yet the correct explanations of each new ability, but I like the idea very much...

The problem is to update more than 4000 players to new format. I've spent lately hours and hours to transfer here hundreds of players, and it's surely the last time I've done that. There's no chance I'll do it again, or updating players to new format. Not even if I'll be paid for that...And I don't think other members are keen too much to spend their time on that...

I think I won't be purchasing pes 2014. Because we won't be able to import all those builds and scans from pes 2013. Not sure about kits. And no stats as well for classic players..

Konami sucks, they should have put this new stat format 7-8 years ago, not now..

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:27 am
Profile WWW

I agree for 100% with you. Yeah the problem is the time

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 am
Amministratore

I think I will keep playing with PES6 for PS2 also this year so I don't have to pay 230€ for a new console and PES14...
I have done a lot of work for my option files for this game in the last years..

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 am

27DONI72 wrote:
I think I will keep playing with PES6 for PS2 also this year so I don't have to pay 230€ for a new console and PES14...
I have done a lot of work for my option files for this game in the last years..

PES 2014 will be avaible in PS3, Xbox 360 and PC... No PS4, Xbox One or PS2 (although I don't know if PS2 is true, but PS4 and Xbox One won't have PES 2014)

And I bought PES 2010 for 1€, and I'm editing too much for do two edit files, one with Classic Teams and other with actual teams

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]