It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 World Cup 2014 

Hi guys, since the WC will begin in just a few weeks I started this thread to talk about anything concerning this WC. So what are your expectations? Personaly I think that Holland won't have a good WC. I also think that Brazil won't meet the expectations and perhaps Germany will be World Champion

Mon May 19, 2014 6:37 am

JeanMarc wrote:
Damn, Pinilla :(

Shameful, shameful Brazil...If they weren't hosts, they wouldn't have even qualified for the tournament, now the referees will push them to the title to avoid civil war in the country...

There's much exaggeration in this statement. Is the Brazilian NT worse than Ecuador's which had made its way through the qualifiers? I guess not.

Anyway, at least the last refereeing, the one of Mr. Webb, was a joke. He clearly was under the influence of Chilean players and specially from their coaching staff who made a lot of pressure on him and he pissed his pants favoring the Chileans most of the time. Even the Argentine Ole which has a long historical of provoking the Seleção admitted that Hulk's goal was legal.

That "... the referees will push them to the title..." is like saying Fifa has already everything prepared for Brazil to get their sixth title and this is a very serious accusation to be made without evidence. If that was true, they forgot to warn Pinilla who almost buried us... :lol:

Fifa, no matter how much it's a corrupt and hideous institution, has all the interest of keeping the monopoly over this great business football has become, so they will make all the efforts to preserve this status quo in order to prevent the appearance of "pirate leagues" like happened in the past in Colombia, for instance. The dirty Blatter and his infamous friends will have the maximum care for at least maintain a legitimate tournament even it is just for show.

And there's no civil war in Brazil... The biggest issue here is social and economic inequality pushed by dissatisfaction with the political class.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:54 am

It's complicated to explain beiderbecke, every organization right now is a Mafia (FIFA, UEFA, CONMEBOL...), if they want one team/national team to win one of their competitions, they'll help that team and lot of people knows about the interest of FIFA in Brazil winning the sixth WC...

Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Nice match Germany-Algeria, Thomas Muller is even more one my favourite players ever. He runs a lot, scores, makes assists, helps always, he should have 88-90 in MEN and 85-86 also in TMW. And he's still very young, this is a real top player (Balotelli, THIS is a "legend", as you called it...)

Great match by Algeria anyway, Brahimi and Feghouli aren't bad players at all.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Thanks god Germany has the best GK in the world :)
Simcav wrote:
Nice match Germany-Algeria, Thomas Muller is even more one my favourite players ever. He runs a lot, scores, makes assists, helps always, he should have 88-90 in MEN and 85-86 also in TMW. And he's still very young, this is a real top player (Balotelli, THIS is a "legend", as you called it...)

/sign, also AGG should be better. Müller's attacking moves are simply fantastic, fortunately he extended his contract until 2019 before the World Cup ;)

Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm

It's kinda hard to see Germany struggling with a team considered "weak"

Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Simcav wrote:

I'm with you, Müller is a great player and is called to be a true legend when he leaves football (god wants it will in a lot of years :lol: )

El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
It's kinda hard to see Germany struggling with a team considered "weak"

Algeria isn't weak, they haven't top players (Feghouli is the only one good, at least for me), but they did the same as Chile, not so many top players but great strategy, don't forget football is much more strategy than great players, look Atlético de Madrid this year, and compare the squad with Madrid or Barcelona...

About Neuer... :lol:

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:58 am

What a lucky win for Argentina against Switzerland, unfortunately Dzemali couldn't place the ball better in the 119th minute and just hit the post :(
But we could definitely see why Messi is so much better than the "best" footballer in the world. Before the goal he saw that di Maria was in a better position so he passed to him and di Maria scored. Ronaldo surely would have ignored di Maria in that situation and would have tried to score the goal himself :D

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Cristiano_Naniano wrote:

Algeria isn't weak, they haven't top players (Feghouli is the only one good, at least for me), but they did the same as Chile, not so many top players

This doesn't have any connection with any professional team sport...

If you pick up 11 best players in the world and put them in the team facing any of WC participants, they'd lose 9 of 10 games...

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:28 am
Profile WWW

That's what I say... They had a great strategy and thats why they were dangerous for Germany and Brazil...

But if you have a great strategy for a team and you have top players you'll be better, and could win things... For example, Spain in 2010... We had good strategy with good style of play and we had players like Iniesta, Silva, Villa or Jesús Navas, players who can push up the team to win in any moment... That's what I'm trying to tell, if Chile or Algeria have these kind of players probably could win Brazil without penalties and Algeria against Germany (who wins for that what I told, Müller, a player who can do these kind of things). Great strategy is good / Great strategy + top players, is better

I don't know if I explained it good, but well, I think yes :lol:

Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
What a lucky win for Argentina against Switzerland, unfortunately Dzemali couldn't place the ball better in the 119th minute and just hit the post :(
But we could definitely see why Messi is so much better than the "best" footballer in the world. Before the goal he saw that di Maria was in a better position so he passed to him and di Maria scored. Ronaldo surely would have ignored di Maria in that situation and would have tried to score the goal himself :D

And also failed... Messi was already been marked & i dont think Ronaldo could have passed that

Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Quarterfinal predictions anyone? I think France will beat Germany.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:03 pm

I bet for (and when I say I bet, I mean I'd like :lol: ):
Germany, Colombia, Belgica and Costa Rica as semifinalist

Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:44 pm
Amministratore

I hope Belgio will beat Argentina and win the WC.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Colombia, France, Belgium and the Netherlands will advance to the next round

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:38 am

They cheat, they dive, they pay the referee all time -> Selecao 2014 :roll:
It's laughable that the referee decisions in all Brazil games are always pro Brazil..
Btw, great win today for Germany. Except of a win against Holland, there's nothing better as a win against France..

Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next