It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Interista93 wrote:
I get it, many don't care about the UEFA Nations League, but what happened to Germany? :shock:

What do you expect from a team that has a "coach" who willingly has banned the three best German outfield players from the NT and instead calls up amateur players like Tah or Rüdiger that don't even play at their clubs? Of course we had some injuries (Kimmich, Klostermann, Halstenberg, Havertz) but that doesn't mean anything.
If Löw and Bierhoff would have some sort of honor, they'd either hang themselves after that match or at least move their lousy asses out of DFB..

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:22 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I get it, many don't care about the UEFA Nations League, but what happened to Germany? :shock:

I can't understand how Germany, depending of themselves, played this match in this way.

Luis Enrique planned very good the match, Gayà, Ferrán Torres, Morata , Koke, Fabián and Rodri were fantastic, but Germany didn't play anything.

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:42 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:

What do you expect from a team that has a "coach" who willingly has banned the three best German outfield players from the NT and instead calls up amateur players like Tah or Rüdiger that don't even play at their clubs? Of course we had some injuries (Kimmich, Klostermann, Halstenberg, Havertz) but that doesn't mean anything.
If Löw and Bierhoff would have some sort of honor, they'd either hang themselves after that match or at least move their lousy asses out of DFB..

Do you think the players may have had this performance on purpose to get rid of those two?

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:01 pm

They can't get rid of Bierhoff and Löw that easily, Bierhoff is "manager" of our NT (and no, nobody here in Germany understand why our NT needs a manager, basically everything he does is getting big paychecks for defending Löw's disastrous performances and for choosing hotels for tournaments) and Bierhoff knows that if he turns against Löw, then he'll be out not soon afterwards.
Apart from that there aren't many players left with "character" and own opinions in our NT, since that retard Klinsmann took over in 2004 many of those players were either systematically wiped out from the NT or not even nominated (Löw has done the same plenty of times). Löw and Bierhoff also decided to dissolve the team council of our NT in 2019 (consisting of Neuer, Kroos, Müller, Boateng and Hummels) after the last three were banned from the NT without a reason. Neuer has character but is captain, so he can't act against DFB. Kroos is the biggest bootlicker in the whole NT, he has no character at all and fully supports Löw. So it's obviously no surprise that he is still invited to the NT after his performances have become drastically worse over the last years (he doesn't have to play "unimportant" friendlies and still has a place in starting XI for important games :roll: ) while Müller (probably the best AMF/SS in the world right now again) and Hummels/Boateng (the best two German CBs at the moment) aren't invited anymore. Apart from Neuer there's only Kimmich who is a real leader (you've seen the difference when he isn't in the team like today) and Goretzka, the rest of the team are guys that either don't have an opinion or would never say anything because they know that they're just invited to NT because Löw favorizes them (like Rüdiger, Tah, Draxler, Henrichs, Koch and did I mention Rüdiger?).
But the real sad thing is that I'm not even angry or sad about that loss, I even laughed at the last three goals. For the reasons mentioned above my "emotional" attachment to our NT has massively decreased over the last years (even before the 2018 WC) and many German fans also think that.
Still the DFB fails to see why the NT doesn't attract that much people anymore or why the team/players/coach/association are criticized again and again (there's other reasons for that as well, even outside the pitch) and keeps Löw and his useless friends (from Sorg to Bierhoff to Köpke) in their jobs. That's the sad thing.

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:31 pm

Merry Christmas guys, finally Memezuela won a qualifier game. :lol:

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:58 pm

VIDAL, YOU CŪŃTTT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:51 pm

El Capo wrote:

That's why I never wanted him in the team... :roll:

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:58 pm

El Capo wrote:

That's why I never wanted him in the team... :roll:

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:58 pm
Amministratore

Mr. Wig is always a guarantee in UCL...

Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:12 pm

Interista93, who's currently taking the right corners at Inter?
And which player besides Ashly Young takes them on the left spot?

Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:12 pm

El Capo wrote:
Interista93, who's currently taking the right corners at Inter?
And which player besides Ashly Young takes them on the left spot?

Most of the times I noticed Brožović taking corners. In the match against Lazio Ashley Young came in as substitute.
Before that Perišić was taking corners from the left, probably from the right as well.

Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:59 pm

Lucky Grosjean.

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Quote:
Lucky Grosjean.

Terrifying crash. Great that he's ok.

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:35 pm

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/champions-l ... si-sveglia

Guess if Inter doesn't win the match today, then we can expect that they'll complain at UEFA and demand another match..

Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:15 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
https://sport.sky.it/calcio/champions-league/2020/12/01/inter-borussia-monchengladbach-tifosi-sveglia

Guess if Inter doesn't win the match today, then we can expect that they'll complain at UEFA and demand another match..

Like they did in 1971 and the rematch happened on 1st December. I tell you though, the Inter seen in this Champions League has no chance against Gladbach.
This Inter would lose today and an eventual rematch as well.

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 148  Next