Pes Miti del Calcio
http://pesmitidelcalcio.com/

Free Area
http://pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1988
Page 73 of 73

Author:  giomarino [ Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Free Area

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Author:  El Capo [ Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

Perú really disappointed me for not going for the kill, after GJ was sent off until the penalty committed by Zambrano, they literally wasted 15 minutes trying to getting out their own half by a 10 men Brazil... I don't know if they couldn't believe that they only needed to put pressure on Brazil to force a draw or simply was fatigue that stopped any serious attack from the Peruvian squad after Gabriel Jesus was sent off.

Author:  artemds [ Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

El Capo wrote:
Perú really disappointed me for not going for the kill, after GJ was sent off until the penalty committed by Zambrano, they literally wasted 15 minutes trying to getting out their own half by a 10 men Brazil... I don't know if they couldn't believe that they only needed to put pressure on Brazil to force a draw or simply was fatigue that stopped any serious attack from the Peruvian squad after Gabriel Jesus was sent off.


Well Tite had responsability on that too.

Author:  El Capo [ Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

Barça certainly loves French players as much as Dutch ones. :lol:

ImageImage

Author:  Interista93 [ Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

KONAMI decided to add in PES 2020 Tight Possession (instead of agility I guess), and to add again Acceleration and Aggression (which has the exact meaning of aggression I guess and doesn't refer to attack anymore). They also changed the order of the stats as well as some names. KONAMI is really weird. :lol:

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

Interista93 wrote:
KONAMI decided to add in PES 2020 Tight Possession (instead of agility I guess), and to add again Acceleration and Aggression (which has the exact meaning of aggression I guess and doesn't refer to attack anymore). They also changed the order of the stats as well as some names. KONAMI is really weird. :lol:


Considering this, it's interesting to see that Godín certainly will be a beast in PES 2020:
https://www.pesmaster.com/d-godin/pes-2 ... yer/34475/
But I doubt that I'll actually buy the game, after PES 2013 Konami totally ruined the series..

Author:  Interista93 [ Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

I agree. They changed way too many things, for example trying to copy FIFA about the stats in my opinion, ruining the game as you said.

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

Interista93 wrote:
I agree. They changed way too many things, for example trying to copy FIFA about the stats in my opinion, ruining the game as you said.


The ironic thing about those changes is that some of them were even quite good (for example adding second divisions) but on the other hand they fucked up the stats system (okay, that already started in PES 2012 but from 2014 it became certainly worse), the face editor and of course, the gameplay itself.

Author:  StuartBannigan [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

Which game would you guys recommend for the best mix of gameplay and editing ability? I've been playing both PES6 and 2019, the new stat system doesn't translate very well but it has so many more teams, whereas PES6 is probably more fun to play and feels more natural with the editing but has hardly any teams. Is there a game that has the old stats system and decent gameplay but quite a lot of teams too? If only it was possible to add more leagues into the game...

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

StuartBannigan wrote:
Which game would you guys recommend for the best mix of gameplay and editing ability? I've been playing both PES6 and 2019, the new stat system doesn't translate very well but it has so many more teams, whereas PES6 is probably more fun to play and feels more natural with the editing but has hardly any teams. Is there a game that has the old stats system and decent gameplay but quite a lot of teams too? If only it was possible to add more leagues into the game...


In case of gameplay, always go for PES 6.
In case you mainly want leagues + old stats system, what about PES 2011? It's the last one to feature the complete old stats system (since in PES 2012 & 2013 some stats like Aggression, Acceleration and Shot Technique were removed). Can't speak for the editing possibilites though although I think it will be similar to PES 2013 although I don't know how much face formulas you'll find for the game.
I personally liked PES 2013, mainly thanks to the good kit editor (peda69 made a lot of excellent classic kits back then + I also made many for my file) and M Ace's great faces from his(unfortunately never completed) classic file for the game:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

I can only speak for myself but for me those faces and those from other great face editors (for example Ratmundo, maquiavelo or Antonyc1977) came very close to the original players itself (something that I've not seen in the new editor for example).

Author:  Interista93 [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

I work on PES 2017 trying to make a personal patch. I firstly tried with PES 2013 because it's probably the best game since PES 6 but I wasn't able to edit it properly plus the South American clubs were apparently uneditable. So I opted for PES 2017 and I honestly find it quite comfortable.

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

Interista93 wrote:
I work on PES 2017 trying to make a personal patch. I firstly tried with PES 2013 because it's probably the best game since PES 6 but I wasn't able to edit it properly plus the South American clubs were apparently uneditable.


That's not true, you can edit South American clubs easily with an editor (not the ingame editor but with PES 2013 Editor by w!Ld for example).

Author:  Interista93 [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
I work on PES 2017 trying to make a personal patch. I firstly tried with PES 2013 because it's probably the best game since PES 6 but I wasn't able to edit it properly plus the South American clubs were apparently uneditable.


That's not true, you can edit South American clubs easily with an editor (not the ingame editor but with PES 2013 Editor by w!Ld for example).

Yeah, I always used that editor but when I can't edit a team in-game, like the faces of a player and so on, it annoys me. :lol:

Author:  StuartBannigan [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

Thanks guys, I think I’ll start playing 2011 (I’ve got an Italian version, so time to start learning Italian I guess). I like PES6 a lot but the problem is that I’m so, so bad at it that every player feels exactly the same :lol: I can’t dribble at all, even using someone like Maradona feels like I’m dribbling with Per Mertesacker, and I can’t figure out long passing at all, they all just go either straight to a defender or right into the stands. PES 2011 feels a lot more comfortable so far, I can actually do things with the ball other than running in a straight line past defenders ;)

Author:  El Capo [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Free Area

StuartBannigan wrote:
I like PES6 a lot but the problem is that I’m so, so bad at it that every player feels exactly the same :lol: I can’t dribble at all, even using someone like Maradona feels like I’m dribbling with Per Mertesacker, and I can’t figure out long passing at all, they all just go either straight to a defender or right into the stands.


Indeed, i can't pull off the Pirloesque passes on PES 6 (or in any version on the PS2), unless there's massive gaps at the enemy defense.

But dribbling isn't really a problem, unless you try to go full FIFA Street on a mazing run. :lol:

Page 73 of 73 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/