It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

I'd rather see the French

Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Yeah I think those French players would definitely be easier, I think they all have sets already on the old forum but they’re all old overpowered KA0iMHiN stats, guess I could just try and give them a fix up ;) There’s quite a few French clubs missing a lot of players, same with the English clubs, would be nice to fill both of them out a bit, just a little bored with watching exclusively British football recently :lol:

Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:29 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
Once I'm done with finishing off Celtic All Stars in the next week or two I'm going to take a break from making Scottish players for a while to work on something more......exotic :lol: Are there any teams anyone wants to see in particular? A few teams I've been thinking about working on:

Saudi Arabia 1994
Bordeaux 1984-85
Zenit St Petersburg 2007-08
Zaire 1974
Saint-Étienne 1975-76

Would anyone specifically want me to work on any of these teams? Or any other suggestions? I'm open to pretty much anything, preferably teams with matches available to watch though since I'm not a big fan of making players from texts ;)

I would like to suggest a national team: the Czech Republic finalist for Euro 96, of which all or most players are missing. The games are all present on footballia.net:
Germany vs. Czech Republic https://footballia.net/it/partite-compl ... h-republic
Czech Republic vs. Italy https://footballia.net/it/partite-compl ... italy-euro
Russia vs. Czech Republic https://footballia.net/it/partite-compl ... ublic-euro
Czech Republic vs. Portugal https://footballia.net/it/partite-compl ... c-portugal
France vs. Czech Republic https://footballia.net/it/partite-compl ... ublic-euro
Czech Republic vs. Germany https://footballia.net/it/partite-compl ... ic-germany

Let me know, because it would be nice to have as many nationals as possible complete, also because in this case it is a team that has reached the final. Because there are so many national teams that may not even have passed the group elimination phase complete with of all the players, while others that have made more progress in the various tournaments, where many players are missing.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Czech Republic 96 could be interesting, although I think I’d like to work on something more “obscure”, maybe I can give them a try at some point.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:00 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
Once I'm done with finishing off Celtic All Stars in the next week or two I'm going to take a break from making Scottish players for a while to work on something more......exotic :lol: Are there any teams anyone wants to see in particular? A few teams I've been thinking about working on:

Saudi Arabia 1994
Bordeaux 1984-85
Zenit St Petersburg 2007-08
Zaire 1974
Saint-Étienne 1975-76

Would anyone specifically want me to work on any of these teams? Or any other suggestions? I'm open to pretty much anything, preferably teams with matches available to watch though since I'm not a big fan of making players from texts ;)

Well from those teams, I'd certainly "vote" for the Saudi generation from 1994 (probably their best team ever although they had some other interesting players in the following WCs as well, like al Temyat for example).
Other "obscure" teams could be:
Haiti 1974
Steaua București 1986-1989 (first Eastern European team to win European cup and reaching another final in 1989)
IFK Göteborg 1982-1987 (two UEFA cups, one EC semi-final that was lost in penalty shootout)
And probably the most "obscure" team but also one of the most interesting:
North Korea 1966 :D

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 pm

I might work soon on North Korea AS team which includes many players from the 1966 World Cup. Footballia has all the matches so they would be fun to make. I think I'll give it a try.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:40 pm

I was actually thinking about North Korea 66, definitely a very interesting team, hard to believe they were so close to reaching the semi final. Steaua definitely need more players, maybe I can work on them in the future. I think I’ll do Saudi Arabia then, as far as I know there isn’t a single Saudi player on this entire website so plenty of guys there to do, plus especially interesting guys like al-Owairan, Majed Abdullah and al-Deayea.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Don't forget Al-Thunayan, maybe the greatest dribbler of them all.
https://youtu.be/A3Kaze2zvuQ
https://youtu.be/NkGEbWb6dVM

Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:53 am

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48801681

I'm really no Milan fan but it's pretty weird to see that they're punished again for FFP while other European clubs throw tons of money out of the window and nothing happens..

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:51 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:

I'm really no Milan fan but it's pretty weird to see that they're punished again for FFP while other European clubs throw tons of money out of the window and nothing happens..

And this is not the first time an Italian team is banned by UEFA in recent years. While PSG for example spent a lot of money in the last years but UEFA seems not to care at all.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:19 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:

This is an agreement between Milan and Uefa that provides for Milan to renounce the two appeals presented to the same Tas against two Uefa decisions (the first relating to the fine with a fine of 12 million and exclusion from the cups without break even in the 2021, the second concerning the decision to refer the club to violations in the three-year period 2016/17/18), while UEFA refrained from proceeding with the investigation regarding the three-year period 2016/17/18: in essence, the two proceedings, with the definitive sanction of exclusion of Milan from the cups for the 2019/20 season as a consequence of the violations of the break-even regulation in the monitoring periods 2015/16/17 and 2016/17/18. To clarify the decision of Milan to give up the Europa League in exchange for the postponement of the obligation to balance the budget, we must return to the events that have seen the club involved with the FFP. It all starts with the first sanction by UEFA for irregularities in the three-year period 2014-2017 (when Milan was still headed by YongHong Li): a fine of 12 million euros to be withheld from European bonuses and the obligation to break even budget by 2021. So the change of ownership and the advent of Elliott, a handover that granted Milan renewed confidence on the part of Uefa and the possibility of playing the last Europa League. The decision of the new owner was then to appeal before the Tas asking, precisely, to postpone the objective of a balanced budget by one year. There are two reasons: the large deficit still to be filled, and the fact that it had been accumulated by another property. At that point, UEFA freezes the sentence and waits for the Tas, which has now decided with this historic sentence. Not being registered for any European competition, Milan is not immediately subjected to any EU monitoring immediately as it will be as soon as it returns to European competition, presumably in 2020-2021. At that point, being still outside the financial parameters, it will pass to the Investigative Chamber that will be able to insert the Rossoneri in the path of a settlemen agreement that will allow Milan to realign itself with the parameters of the financial Fair Play in a reasonable time and therefore not within the date of 2021 which was canceled with today's agreement. It must be remembered that monitoring takes into consideration the last three years. In the case of a European qualification for the 2020-2021 season we would return to discuss the years 2017-2018 (closed at -126), 2018-2019 (in red but not yet completed) and 2019-2020. The immediate result is Milan's exit from the rolling system that risked generating sequential penalties. Then you will have to find the agreement on the timing of re-entry into the parameters.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:25 pm

They make a big fuss over something so ridiculous, who cares if they buy Luis Arévalo for 200 million, Gerd Schumacher for 230 million and Nelsinho for another 270 million...Is their money, let them do whatever they want with it.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Anyway it's very hard to have sympathy for Milan since they were one of the big clubs in favour of bringing FFP in in the first place. They wanted to shut smaller teams out and stop them from closing the gap through investment, and instead ended up locking themselves out of European football. They deserve everything they get.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:19 pm

So what’s the policy on posting some of the sets from the old forum straight into the “Players to be updated” section? Adhitz and KA0iHMiN have lots of sets over there that while overpowered and outdated, could just be put here as a placeholder while we get around to updating them. Obviously there’s already a lot of players to update, so is there much point in me copying them over here or should we just make those players again from scratch?

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:08 am

If you are willing to post the remaining outdated sets of those old members here, be my guest:

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 1116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next