It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 150  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Nice to meet you!!

I'm Nick, italian fan. I'm from Naples, i know all the history of SSC Napoli (from Maradona era --->>> to De Laurentiis chairman with Mazzarri/Benitez/Sarri/Spalletti as coach.

Besides, i remember the glorious Era of ac Milan with Berlusconi, when i was child. Finally, i like spanish middle clubs (Valencia, Villarreal, Màlaga, Betis).

I hope that i could find all information and news about football history!

Byebye,
Nick.

Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:29 pm

There are certain players stats that me and also other people need to access. My PES 2016 Legendary Players (MOD) has now about 700 Historical players with ALL THE STATS from your Wonderful Forum. Why still keep the stats of most important and Legendary Players of soccer history still hidden? Why? What it will take to convince you? I am talking about how wonderful is your forum on my you tube channel and then I had to explain to a subscriber why KUDALA (great Barcelona player) stats where hidden by you. Its an imbarassment. If you want more people to view your forum, well then I suggest to "losen the rope a bit." If it takes a "donation" to get that important information, then so be it. Just release the hidden stats to the public. Thank you. I am your supporter, you have a great forum. nonnogol

Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:48 pm

nonnob3 wrote:
There are certain players stats that me and also other people need to access. My PES 2016 Legendary Players (MOD) has now about 700 Historical players with ALL THE STATS from your Wonderful Forum. Why still keep the stats of most important and Legendary Players of soccer history still hidden? Why? What it will take to convince you? I am talking about how wonderful is your forum on my you tube channel and then I had to explain to a subscriber why KUDALA (great Barcelona player) stats where hidden by you. Its an imbarassment. If you want more people to view your forum, well then I suggest to "losen the rope a bit." If it takes a "donation" to get that important information, then so be it. Just release the hidden stats to the public. Thank you. I am your supporter, you have a great forum. nonnogol

Your post summarises why some sets (a low percentage) are hidden. We had (I guess we still have) users who posted the sets in other forums. Someone here pointed out in the past that internet is "free". It's really not. There are more and more websites that ask for money to access certain articles. Therefore, it's becoming harder and harder to check many articles that can be used to create a set. Then, there are people who spend on books and other football-related stuff in order to create sets that are as accurate as possible.
That said, you created and published a mod with stats taken from here (is that how it is?). You then blamed the website because certain players aren't available. I guess you can tell the subscriber the reason now.
And it's not a matter of donations or begging (which is never a solution). It's a matter of respect. No one here earns money by posting sets. Everyone is free to decide whether posting them public or hidden.

Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:10 pm

Interista93 wrote:
nonnob3 wrote:

Your post summarises why some sets (a low percentage) are hidden. We had (I guess we still have) users who posted the sets in other forums. Someone here pointed out in the past that internet is "free". It's really not. There are more and more websites that ask for money to access certain articles. Therefore, it's becoming harder and harder to check many articles that can be used to create a set. Then, there are people who spend on books and other football-related stuff in order to create sets that are as accurate as possible.
That said, you created and published a mod with stats taken from here (is that how it is?). You then blamed the website because certain players aren't available. I guess you can tell the subscriber the reason now.
And it's not a matter of donations or begging (which is never a solution). It's a matter of respect. No one here earns money by posting sets. Everyone is free to decide whether posting them public or hidden.

I finally got your/someones attention! Thank you. No, I am not blaming anyone, I HIGHLY respect your web site. I apoligize if I sounded "rude." Is there any possible way I can get access that low percentage of hidden stats. You want people to "contribute" to your forum, I cannot never be like you guys, although I do know A LOT about soccer. Any other way possible? In my MOD the stats information is all from your site. I praise those individuals that done the hard work and research to come up with ACCURATE PES STATS. I know its hard. Putting together a 700 Historical Player mod is not that easy too. I have been following your forum for quite some time now. Again, my apoligizes... Sincerely, nonnogol ...You are GREAT!

Last edited by nonnob3 on Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:25 am

E un altra cosa, so che siete Italiani, e mi fa piacere di vedere voi fare un sito informativo per il Gioco Del Calcio per PES. Grazie!

Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:32 am

What today's game proves again: Women belong in the kitchen, not as referee on an UCL pitch. What a fucking disgrace, yesterday PSG was gifted a penalty for nothing and today our hand penalty get's taken back. VAR is supposed to correct wrong decisions and since there was contact, it wasn't a wrong decision to give the penalty in the first place.

Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:00 pm

Remember the name Konstantin Heide:

What a team, winning both EC and WC in just six months speaks for itself. Good to see that our youth national teams still have the pride and will to play for our country - something that our senior NT hasn't shown in a long time.

Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:30 pm

Hey, Scotland actually have a chance to reach the next round of an international tournament for the first time. Switzerland have been quite shit for a while, Hungary are an unknown quantity, and Germany certainly seem the most beatable of the Pot 1 teams. Although of course they should be more motivated when it's the hosts playing in the opening game of the tournament. I wouldn't expect to get anything from that game but 4 or 6 points is totally possible from the other 2 games.

Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:15 am

Hi! Is there a specific criteria for sets to be moved from Stats Practice to the Players forum? Would like to know that, thanks!

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:23 am

Interista93 wrote:
nonnob3 wrote:

Will such sets ever be visible for other users in the future ?

Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:31 pm

https://habilidadespesefifa.blogspot.co ... oomer.html

I found this set on a site known for stealing other people sets, was it stolen from here ? if no are such stats realistic ? for a player of late XIX century he looks way too op

Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:17 pm

Biondi wrote:
https://habilidadespesefifa.blogspot.com/2016/01/habilidades-steve-bloomer.html

I found this set on a site known for stealing other people sets, was it stolen from here ? if no are such stats realistic ? for a player of late XIX century he looks way too op

Many of their sets (and not just theirs) are copied from here. So, many of our sets were moved to hidden section. This way, if any of them get updated, they can't be copied again.

Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:50 pm

How do stat makers do when they want to build sets for players when there's no footage available? I want to make one for C.A. Colón All Stars but he is a player from the 40s... He is the only player with whom I am having that problem, of the rest there are a lot of videos and matches available. So far I found some written records of his characteristics, but I don't know how to take them from interpretation to actual stats.
Any more experienced stat maker that can help me? :?:

Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:34 am

Nacho1605 wrote:
How do stat makers do when they want to build sets for players when there's no footage available? I want to make one for C.A. Colón All Stars but he is a player from the 40s... He is the only player with whom I am having that problem, of the rest there are a lot of videos and matches available. So far I found some written records of his characteristics, but I don't know how to take them from interpretation to actual stats.
Any more experienced stat maker that can help me? :?:

You simply have to rely on texts to create the set. Of course, consider the era and the league. Don't automatically give orange value to a player who was considered incredibly fast, for example. The more info you find, the better the result should be.

Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:22 am

https://twitter.com/nocontextfm1/status ... 4585504158

What a mentality, what a team. Doucs is playing like prime Yaya atm, not even mentioning other guys like Branthwaite, Myko or McNeil..

Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 150  Next