It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

El Capo wrote:
Artemds, could you believe how ingenue was Perú after Gabriel Jesus was sent off?? :roll:

Oh man, I am sad/happy because the team`s behavior and courage they showed and Brazil is the best southamerican team but that penalty given to Brazil is so scandalous and shameful...

Amyway Tite make a good job too after G.J.'s sent off.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:41 pm

Seemed like a blatant penalty to me, the Peruvian defender wasn't even looking at the ball and made no attempt to try and win it cleanly, just completely wiped Everton out. Peru's penalty was less of a penalty than the Brazilian one. Unfortunate, but Brazil clearly deserved the win, Tite is great at organising a defence.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:56 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
Seemed like a blatant penalty to me, the Peruvian defender wasn't even looking at the ball and made no attempt to try and win it cleanly, just completely wiped Everton out. Peru's penalty was less of a penalty than the Brazilian one. Unfortunate, but Brazil clearly deserved the win, Tite is great at organising a defence.

I do not what you see, but was shoulder to shoulder (something allowed), and a defender have to go with determination.

Peru's penalty was an obvious hand...

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Quote:
If the ball is within playing distance, the player may be fairly charged by an opponent.

Charge:

Physical challenge against an opponent, usually using the shoulder and upper arm (which is kept close to the body)

A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences against an opponent in a manner considered by the referee to be careless, reckless or using excessive force:

• charges

From the laws of the game. The ball was clearly not within playing distance, in fact the Peruvian goalkeeper was getting to it before either Everton or Zambrano was. It was an unnecessary tackle and a clear penalty, stupid by Zambrano.

Silva's handball, well this is in the laws of the game as cases which aren't counted as handball:
Quote:
If a player is falling and the ball touches their hand/arm when it is between their body and the ground to support the body (but not extended to make the body bigger)

That seems to me like Silva was putting his arm to the ground to support himself...
Under the old rules it would never have been given, only under these new, far too harsh rules would it even be considered as a possible penalty.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
Quote:
If the ball is within playing distance, the player may be fairly charged by an opponent.

Charge:

Physical challenge against an opponent, usually using the shoulder and upper arm (which is kept close to the body)

A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences against an opponent in a manner considered by the referee to be careless, reckless or using excessive force:

• charges

From the laws of the game. The ball was clearly not within playing distance, in fact the Peruvian goalkeeper was getting to it before either Everton or Zambrano was. It was an unnecessary tackle and a clear penalty, stupid by Zambrano.

Silva's handball, well this is in the laws of the game as cases which aren't counted as handball:
Quote:
If a player is falling and the ball touches their hand/arm when it is between their body and the ground to support the body (but not extended to make the body bigger)

That seems to me like Silva was putting his arm to the ground to support himself...
Under the old rules it would never have been given, only under these new, far too harsh rules would it even be considered as a possible penalty.

1.- How do you measure the playing distance?? If the distance was the same fot both??? and it wasn`t careless, reckless or using excessive force by Zambrano

2.- That arm was unnecesary extended and make the body bigger.

But I admit is subjetive and Brazil is the best team by far, that is clear to everyone

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm

artemds wrote:
1.- How do you measure the playing distance?? If the distance was the same fot both??? and it wasn`t careless, reckless or using excessive force by Zambrano

Well Zambrano wasn't going to reach the ball, that's why it wasn't within playing distance. It was just the same as a tactical foul on the halfway line, pretty obvious foul. You can't just bash into people when the ball is miles away, you can only use shoulder to shoulder when you're actually trying to win the ball. He even changes direction to charge into Everton instead of chasing the ball...

artemds wrote:

How was it unnecessary? Everyone slides like that, because if he doesn't he'll smack his ahead against the ground. He shouldn't have to risk a head injury just to avoid giving away a penalty. I hate this "unnatural position" bullshit, it completely ignores the fact that people physically can't move around the pitch with their arms behind their back. All you have to do is aim for the opponent's arms and you'll get a free goal now, the rules are ridiculous...

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:52 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
artemds wrote:

Well Zambrano wasn't going to reach the ball, that's why it wasn't within playing distance. It was just the same as a tactical foul on the halfway line, pretty obvious foul. You can't just bash into people when the ball is miles away, you can only use shoulder to shoulder when you're actually trying to win the ball. He even changes direction to charge into Everton instead of chasing the ball...

artemds wrote:

How was it unnecessary? Everyone slides like that, because if he doesn't he'll smack his ahead against the ground. He shouldn't have to risk a head injury just to avoid giving away a penalty. I hate this "unnatural position" bullshit, it completely ignores the fact that people physically can't move around the pitch with their arms behind their back. All you have to do is aim for the opponent's arms and you'll get a free goal now, the rules are ridiculous...

1.- Well the ball was 5 meters in front, so it could be reach it by anyone I mean given it wasn't in the feets of anyone it was a 1 on 1 situation and it wasn't a push, it was shoulder to shoulder, this is football not basket.

2.- When defenders goes down they know his arm will extend his body and FIFA say the same.

This will be an endless discution so there is no case to continue. greetings.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:18 am

Perú really disappointed me for not going for the kill, after GJ was sent off until the penalty committed by Zambrano, they literally wasted 15 minutes trying to getting out their own half by a 10 men Brazil... I don't know if they couldn't believe that they only needed to put pressure on Brazil to force a draw or simply was fatigue that stopped any serious attack from the Peruvian squad after Gabriel Jesus was sent off.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:11 am

El Capo wrote:
Perú really disappointed me for not going for the kill, after GJ was sent off until the penalty committed by Zambrano, they literally wasted 15 minutes trying to getting out their own half by a 10 men Brazil... I don't know if they couldn't believe that they only needed to put pressure on Brazil to force a draw or simply was fatigue that stopped any serious attack from the Peruvian squad after Gabriel Jesus was sent off.

Well Tite had responsability on that too.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 am

Barça certainly loves French players as much as Dutch ones. :lol:

ImageImage

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 pm

KONAMI decided to add in PES 2020 Tight Possession (instead of agility I guess), and to add again Acceleration and Aggression (which has the exact meaning of aggression I guess and doesn't refer to attack anymore). They also changed the order of the stats as well as some names. KONAMI is really weird. :lol:

Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Interista93 wrote:
KONAMI decided to add in PES 2020 Tight Possession (instead of agility I guess), and to add again Acceleration and Aggression (which has the exact meaning of aggression I guess and doesn't refer to attack anymore). They also changed the order of the stats as well as some names. KONAMI is really weird. :lol:

Considering this, it's interesting to see that Godín certainly will be a beast in PES 2020:
https://www.pesmaster.com/d-godin/pes-2 ... yer/34475/
But I doubt that I'll actually buy the game, after PES 2013 Konami totally ruined the series..

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:38 pm

I agree. They changed way too many things, for example trying to copy FIFA about the stats in my opinion, ruining the game as you said.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I agree. They changed way too many things, for example trying to copy FIFA about the stats in my opinion, ruining the game as you said.

The ironic thing about those changes is that some of them were even quite good (for example adding second divisions) but on the other hand they fucked up the stats system (okay, that already started in PES 2012 but from 2014 it became certainly worse), the face editor and of course, the gameplay itself.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:56 pm

Which game would you guys recommend for the best mix of gameplay and editing ability? I've been playing both PES6 and 2019, the new stat system doesn't translate very well but it has so many more teams, whereas PES6 is probably more fun to play and feels more natural with the editing but has hardly any teams. Is there a game that has the old stats system and decent gameplay but quite a lot of teams too? If only it was possible to add more leagues into the game...

Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 148  Next