It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Tiki-taka is a good style of playing football, but Guardiola wants to play like his Barça, and he doesn't have Messi, Iniesta and Xavi... I think the good Coaches are people who addapt himselves to the players they have... Thats why I think Guardiola or Mourinho aren't good coaches, because they want the same style in every team they train...

About the match... Amazing Real Madrid, the second victory in Allianz Arena, but well... Football gives revenges to everyone, and Real Madrid had his revenge from last year and 2 years ago (even Ramos, Neuer laughs Ramos because he missed that penalty... Football shows these things always, you can't laugh against one rival, just look Real Madrid against Atlético in the final of Copa del Rey last year)

Anyway they won't play with Xabi Alonso, thats a great notice for Atlético or Chelsea in UCL Final...

Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Guttmann's curse strikes again, congratulations to Sevilla!

Wed May 14, 2014 9:33 pm

maybe it is time to believe in Curses :shock:

Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Atletico Madrid have finally broken the duopoly of Real Madrid and Barça.

Sun May 18, 2014 7:14 pm

At Last.... Real Madrid win the so desired "Décima"! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsGS0wIKDk

Sat May 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Sergio Ramos is a legend right now for Real Madrid (after all those years, and even the goal of this final) :lol:

By the way, something funny, the reaction of Xabi Alonso for the Bale's goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoxZOLjOSco :lol:

Wed May 28, 2014 5:47 pm

What a pity... Alfredo Di Stéfano in his 88 birthday had cardio problems and now he's in coma... :?

Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 pm

R.I.P. Don Alfredo :(
Btw, Bayern signed Juan Bernat today. Has anybody of you guys seen some matches from him and can explain what his strenghts and weaknesses are?

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Btw, Bayern signed Juan Bernat today. Has anybody of you guys seen some matches from him and can explain what his strenghts and weaknesses are?

Well... compare him with Jordi Alba.... he is like a version of him, faster by the left wing, at least what i remember by some games of Valencia

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:31 pm

I shouldn't compare him with Jordi Alba right now, he is more like young version of Jordi Alba (when he was SMF and WF) or Marcelo when he was in Fluminense... Not so good defensive skills, not too strenght, but always offensive and I have to say good dribble and speed

He isn't a great player, but he is young and has a great progression and it's good for Bayern (I think he is good alternative for David Alaba) and with Guardiola he'll improve his defensive skills, passes and team work (you know how Guardiola is, he made Robben a little less individualist player, something hard when the player is an individualist player and he is in his 30 years...) :lol:

Bayern did the same like us in every football game, sign in young players thinking in the future, and I think Bernat will be a great SB in Bayern in a couple of years, more or less... As long as nothing happens strange like injuries, etc.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
you know how Guardiola is, he made Robben a little less individualist player, something hard when the player is an individualist player and he is in his 30 years...) :lol:

Guardiola? Heynckes was the main reason why Robben became a better team player, Guardiola only continued/continues what Jupp had already started ;)
Btw, will be interesting for sure to see how Bernat will play as LB, maybe Guardiola will test Alaba as CMF then (the position he already plays in NT). As it seems that Kroos will leave the club this summer, there's a place in midfield for Alaba ;)

Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi , well i didnt know were to write this so here we go

Im peruvian and have been editing PES for 6 years, i have a good knowledge about southamerican football history and of course peruvian and southamerican players also. I was mod in PSD years ago, but i quit because i don't like the way they treat the members and mods there, and since then i focus to my own forum :D

so i find this site really interesting and will be posting stats of some peruvian players that aren't posted yet, so i can help a little bit here.

Cheers. :D

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:29 am

JeanMarc wrote:
The exception will be Spain, where unfortunately it's not possible to avoid it...

Thanks, I guess :lol:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Sorry to say this but it's rather a provocation to leave out players because you don't like football after 1998..
National AS teams should represent the players who really archieved something with their NT's no matter when they did that..

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 pm

What Real Madrid was thinking? :? ... buying K. Navas, when you had Casillas and Lopez in the squad

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 148  Next