It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Jordan deserves to win the Asian Cup.

Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:00 pm

Interista93 wrote:
Jordan deserves to win the Asian Cup.

I nominate Iran to win this tournament if it is able to surpass Qatar

Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:23 pm

Bayern loaning Stanisić out has to be one of the worst loans ever. Literally, could have lost them the title.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:24 pm

Ironic :lol:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qo23_aXZuY

Vis Pesaro supporters with Mussolini's posters at the stadium, very based

Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:41 pm

Since when have you all been part of this forum?

Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:15 pm

Nacho1605 wrote:

Like... 2015?
I was Il Maestro before XD

Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:51 am

Nacho1605 wrote:

more or less around 10 years, but up until 4 years ago just lurking in the shadow to be honest :D

Then, with PES 2020, started creating classic teams and wanted to contribute here as well, so that's how it started really...

Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:58 pm
Profile WWW

There are 32 clubs that compete in the UCL but there is only one club whose players can do whatever they want without ever beeing sent off. Seriously, I hate RB but those two games against Real prove again that there has to be some match fixing, otherwise you can't explain why (correct) goals are disallowed, why players don't receive bookings for fouls (Kroos can butcher Olmo down without any consequence) and why that clown above can attack Orban and ends up with yellow. Poor little jungle boy, you always cry about monkey sounds in La Liga but on the pitch your behaviour isn't much of a difference..

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:25 pm

Quote:
There are 32 clubs that compete in the UCL but there is only one club whose players can do whatever they want without ever beeing sent off. Seriously, I hate RB but those two games against Real prove again that there has to be some match fixing, otherwise you can't explain why (correct) goals are disallowed, why players don't receive bookings for fouls (Kroos can butcher Olmo down without any consequence) and why that clown above can attack Orban and ends up with yellow. Poor little jungle boy, you always cry about monkey sounds in La Liga but on the pitch your behaviour isn't much of a difference..

The most disgusting club in the world. Their behavior is the same in other sports too, we experienced that in basketball last season. TBH, I expect that the little asshole show up in front of journalists and explain how his reaction was provoked by Orban, you know, Orban insulted him racially while laying on the ground, some made up shit...

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:16 pm

San Marino just gave us the definitive proof that their national teams sucks. They couldn't even draw against a weak team like Saint Kitts and Nevis. :shock:

Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:52 pm

Interista93 wrote:
San Marino just gave us the definitive proof that their national teams sucks. They couldn't even draw against a weak team like Saint Kitts and Nevis. :shock:

Sucks is IMO too harsh, I'd rather say that the individual quality of the players has dropped a lot compared to their 90s players for example. I mean, back then they weren't anything close to a serious force in world football but at least they had decent amount of players who knew what to do on their positions. I'm not just talking about Bonini and Selva but if I remember correctly from when we tried to work on that team (something that we should probably go back to the in the future), Mazza, Gualteri, Guerra and even Benedettini all had solid performances for the NT. Nowadays they have Berardi of course but I get the impression (and I may be wrong about that) that the team itself is considered stronger than it is just because of him.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:54 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Sucks is IMO too harsh, I'd rather say that the individual quality of the players has dropped a lot compared to their 90s players for example. I mean, back then they weren't anything close to a serious force in world football but at least they had decent amount of players who knew what to do on their positions. I'm not just talking about Bonini and Selva but if I remember correctly from when we tried to work on that team (something that we should probably go back to the in the future), Mazza, Gualteri, Guerra and even Benedettini all had solid performances for the NT. Nowadays they have Berardi of course but I get the impression (and I may be wrong about that) that the team itself is considered stronger than it is just because of him.

Maybe I was a bit harsh, and it's true that most San Marino players play in the Sammarinese league or Italian lower leagues. Even Berardi came back to his country after a few decent seasons in the Italian Serie C. On the other hand, Saint Kitts and Nevis has half team playing in the English lower leagues (I have no idea how good they are in comparison to the Italian fourth and fifth division) and Sawyers who plays for Cardiff City in the Championship. I guess they're supposed to be better.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:15 pm

Excellent match from us, getting a 2:2 in London after the last weeks/the injuries/without fans is a pretty good result. Too bad that Coman only hit the post in the last minute although the draw is definitely a fair result for both teams.
Btw what the fuck is wrong with Saka? Is he a footballer or a circus clown? Seriously, how can you dive and cry at every contact? In the last scene he could have easily scored but instead goes for the contact by putting his right leg purposely against Neuer. Guess there has to be some sort of Karma - otherwise he would have been rewarded for that unsportsmanlike behaviour..

Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:06 pm

I think Nacho1605 deserves his own section in the stats practice thread, he makes tons of sets

Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149  Next