It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 2215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

I noticed too. Anyway I prefer downloading and watch later. Stream sucks. :|

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:52 pm

So convenient, we can't watch The Best playing for free :|

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:57 pm

By the way, I’ve made about 99% of all the players on this website in PES 2017 (it took me about 6 months :lol: ) which could be a useful resource because it has an “overall rating” for every player, it could be handy for trying to work out which sets are slightly underrated or overrated, or which all star teams are unbalanced. I’ve got a few players in mind in particular that are completely overpowered in game compared to in real life. I also have lots of free time so I’ve started making them all in PES 2018 too, with a slightly different method so the overall ratings can be more useful. Just let me know if it could be of any use for anything ;)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:27 am

CR7 being kicked out, has destroy the match for me.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 pm

That Dani Alves is on the best team this year makes all the squad selections in history a total joke.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Any awards given out by FIFA are a joke, probably best to just ignore them, the France Football Ballon d’Or is the only one that really matters anyway. The only purpose the FIFA ones serve is to laugh at them, I mean, they had David Luiz in the team a few years ago...

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:19 am

I wanted to know when all the players will be moved definitively in the "players to update" section: because I'm trying to save the sets to get them, but it's practically impossible, because every day the posts increase and so I could not keep the bill! Also I wanted to know if you will create a separate section and apart, with all these players with the changes made, so that everyone can know by making the comparison between vcchio and new set what has changed. I thank the administrators in advance for the answer!

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:08 am

Hi everyone. I wanted to ask you something. Could you tell me about the difference between TOP SPEED and ACCELLERATION? If I have not misunderstood, TOP SPEED is the maximum speed a player can reach without a ball. And ACCELLERATION instead of what it represents? I would like some concrete examples in order to understand the two characteristics. Because I can not understand the substantial difference between these two characteristics. Waiting for an answer, thank you in advance!

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Acc means how quick the player reach the maximum velocity. For example Messi is an explosive player because reach his top speed very quick but is not fast in long distances.

On the other hand are fast players but they late to reach his peak in velocity, so they need to run more distance. And finally are players like Caniggia who are fast in long distances and are explosive too.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:35 pm

artemds wrote:
Acc means how quick the player reach the maximum velocity. For example Messi is an explosive player because reach his top speed very quick but is not fast in long distances.

On the other hand are fast players but they late to reach his peak in velocity, so they need to run more distance. And finally are players like Caniggia who are fast in long distances and are explosive too.

Ok thanks for giving me some clarifications on these two aspects!

Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:55 pm

I know it's a joke, but the difference between Madrid with Ronaldo and without Ronaldo is absolutely night and day. They look absolutely awful. Although I have no idea what Perez was thinking hiring Lopetegui when he was so, so bad at Porto...

Maybe it's time for people to admit that the reason La Liga looks so bad is because Messi and Ronaldo are just that good and far ahead of everyone, can't see that happening though.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:05 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
I know it's a joke, but the difference between Madrid with Ronaldo and without Ronaldo is absolutely night and day. They look absolutely awful. Although I have no idea what Perez was thinking hiring Lopetegui when he was so, so bad at Porto...

Spain cruised the qualifiers to Russia.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:04 pm

That's not really an achievement, if they didn't cruise those qualifiers there would be a serious problem, their only competition was probably the worst Italian team in history. Besides, international management is completely different from club management, Lopetegui has proven himself to be completely incompetent in club football, he hasn't magically changed after 20 games of managing Spain. They needed someone with a huge reputation that commands respect to help them into this new era without Ronaldo (like Zidane, who wasn't a great tactical manager but an excellent man manager and brought a winning mentality), instead they decided to compensate for losing a 50 goal a season player by signing Mariano who wasn't even anything special in Ligue 1, a second world class goalkeeper, and a young right back who isn't going to start anyway, and decided the man to carry them forward was Julen fucking Lopetegui who was a laughing stock just a few months ago. Just terrible management by Perez...

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:24 pm

In 8 days, CONMEBOL probably will held the biggest final in Copa Libertadores history.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 2215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 148  Next