It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:17 am



Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 53  Next
 Free Area 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 pm
Posts: 283
Location: Modena, Italy
This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..


Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 125
27DONI72 wrote:
I don't think Juventus wants to sale Chiellini :mrgreen:
The ruin of Milan was the pharaonic salaries given to old players like Dida, Favalli, Ronaldinho, Beckham, etc


That's why I didn't name him ;) Boating to Schalke btw so Milan has more money to buy a defender (or room to get Kaka). I don't know the fee though


Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:21 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:34 pm
Posts: 2127
I really hope Juventus won't sell Chiellini :D

I think Milan will change his style of play, without Boateng now they can't play with the 4-3-3, there's no one on the right side.. If Milan buy Honda or Kaka, I think they'll play with 4-3-1-2, with the "Trequartista" so loved by Berlusconi.
I can't see Matri in this formation, he was the 3rd/4th choice in attack for Juventus (after Vucinic, Tevez and maybe Llorente), now before him there are El Shaarawy, Balotelli and also Pazzini in my opinion..
I think everyone lost with this transfer: Milan, because they spent 11.000.000€ for a player of 29 years in order to go to the bench, Juventus, who lost a player determinant in these two seasons (he was always the CF who scored more goal in the season, often very important goals like vs Milan or Udinese or Inter, even if he played only a few games) and Matri himself, who lost the chance of winning again. If Milan won't buy someone in defence, I agree with JeanMarc, they'll reach 4th/5th place in Serie A and it will be difficult to pass the group of Champions League.


Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 pm
Posts: 885
http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=2068333&postcount=470

:roll:


Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1444
One positive aspect is that they finally splitted penalties and free kick accuracy again. IMO it was a mistake to put these two values into one and erase the penalty card..


Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:05 pm
Profile
Amministratore

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Posts: 748
I have never seen a more ridicoulous forward than Matri in Milan... Robinho too.


Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm
Profile
Amministratore
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 am
Posts: 1532
Location: Vancouver, BC
At least he can create the chances, but Matri simply can't score, some chances he had it was impossible to miss. Still he managed to miss everything, when he arrived Allegri & retard Galliani were so enthusiastic like new Marco Van Basten has arrived :roll:


Why Poli gets substituted each game after 60-65 minutes :?:

He's our best player now when Montolivo and Balotelli are absent and I can't believe he's so exausted or doesn't have enough stamina for whole 90 minutes.

_________________
Stop the PSD copycats...


Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm
Profile
Amministratore

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Posts: 748
JeanMarc wrote:
At least he can create the chances, but Matri simply can't score, some chances he had it was impossible to miss. Still he managed to miss everything, when he arrived Allegri & retard Galliani were so enthusiastic like new Marco Van Basten has arrived :roll:


Why Poli gets substituted each game after 60-65 minutes :?:

He's our best player now when Montolivo and Balotelli are absent and I can't believe he's so exausted or doesn't have enough stamina for whole 90 minutes.

Poli runs a lot, yesterday night he played a good match but he was exausted after 70 minutes.. I think he is a good midfielder even if Allegri preferes Muntari.


Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm
Profile
Amministratore
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 am
Posts: 1532
Location: Vancouver, BC
Yes, Robinho had also decent game after a long time. But when Poli and Birsa came out it was the end, we couldn't connect anymore 4-5 precise passes in a row..

Fortunately we haven't conceded the goal but if those injuries continue, we'll end up on 7th-8th place in the end...

We need desperatly good side backs, that's the main problem. Not the dentral defenders or midfielders, our side backs are awful..We had to invest that money for Matri in good reliable terzino...

_________________
Stop the PSD copycats...


Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 pm
Profile
Amministratore

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Posts: 748
JeanMarc wrote:
Yes, Robinho had also decent game after a long time. But when Poli and Birsa came out it was the end, we couldn't connect anymore 4-5 precise passes in a row..

Fortunately we haven't conceded the goal but if those injuries continue, we'll end up on 7th-8th place in the end...

We need desperatly good side backs, that's the main problem. Not the dentral defenders or midfielders, our side backs are awful..We had to invest that money for Matri in good reliable terzino...

Yes, only De Sciglio is a good side back but is injuried now.. Abate is a Serie B player and Zaccardo is a former player, Emanuelson and Constant aren't football players..
We need two good side backs but the only rumour I have heard for the january transfer window is Pastore :roll: We had to buy Vrsaljko this summer.. I think he is a good player.


Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 125
How is Strootman doing it for Roma? According to the Dutch press he is playing good matches but what doe the Italians think of them? Besided Milan wanted him aswel.


Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:03 am
Profile
Amministratore

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Posts: 748
Curly wrote:
How is Strootman doing it for Roma? According to the Dutch press he is playing good matches but what doe the Italians think of them? Besided Milan wanted him aswel.

I think Strootman is one of the best midfielder in the world, dutch press is right he is playing very good matches and Roma has won all games.
I wished that Strootman joined to Milan but he was too expensive and they didn't buy him.


Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 125
Well in Holland people don't give these type of midfielders te respect they deserve. Here they say he is a restricted footballer. Players like him, Nigel de Jong and Mark van Bommel don't get the same respect as for instance Sneijder, van der Vaart, Eriksen etc. There are many that say Strootman doesn't deserve in to be in the national team. They want to play with a midfield of Sneijder, van der Vaart and another "real" footballer like de Guzman, Maher or someone like that.

Well, to expensive: if I did understand it correct Milan payed a total of ~30m for players as Matri, Zapata, Saponara and Vergara. Strootman was ~16m (the fee can increase to 20-25 depending of bonusses). What would be a better investment?


Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 am
Profile
Amministratore

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Posts: 748
Curly wrote:
Well in Holland people don't give these type of midfielders te respect they deserve. Here they say he is a restricted footballer. Players like him, Nigel de Jong and Mark van Bommel don't get the same respect as for instance Sneijder, van der Vaart, Eriksen etc. There are many that say Strootman doesn't deserve in to be in the national team. They want to play with a midfield of Sneijder, van der Vaart and another "real" footballer like de Guzman, Maher or someone like that.

Well, to expensive: if I did understand it correct Milan payed a total of ~30m for players as Matri, Zapata, Saponara and Vergara. Strootman was ~16m (the fee can increase to 20-25 depending of bonusses). What would be a better investment?

Sure, but Milan doesn't want to pay so much money for only one player, they prefer to buy more players but less expensive, in Italy you can buy players paying it in 4-5 years rate, if you buy from foreign teams they want the money soon.


Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:44 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 125
Well there are a couple of reasons for that.

For instance the Dutch club had some trouble with same Spanish and Italian clubs with transfers. They haven't payed. An example is the transfer of Pelle to Parma. Parma never paid his former club AZ. AZ got his money just recently when Pelle was sold to Feyenoord. Another example was a transfer between PSV and Real Betis six years ago. PSV still doesn't have it's money. Even the FIFA and UEFA said Betis has to pay but they don't. Betis is still buying other players. That's why Dutch clubs want their money at once now.

Another reason is the Dutch association. They have a special license commitee. Based on their financial situation clubs are placed in three different categories. Category 3 are healthy clubs, Category 2 are ok and category 1 are in trouble. When a club is in category 1 they need approval from the Dutch association for every expensive above 50k. So those teams CAN'T buy players. Points can also be deducted in the standings (some clubs started the season with for instance -10 points a couple of years ago). A team has three years to promote from category 1 to category 2. When they don't the license can be withdrawn... These categories are based on stuff like: how much debt does the club have? Do they make profit? Or are the salary expenses more are less than 65% of the total revenue. It's goal is that the Dutch teams are healthy. As a result clubs hesitate to take risks and want their money as soon as possible.


Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:22 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 125
JeanMarc wrote:

Emanuelson is a good player. At least he was in Ajax. But he's a midfielder, not defender. And bloody Galliani instead of buying some quality side backs, insists in putting those left midfielders/wingers on the left back position. It's been often over the years, first with Serginho, than with Jankulovski and now Emanuelson..
They are good players, but they're not defenders, and it's normal there are critics on their play when they don't play on their natural positions..


Yeah Emanuelson is actually an attacking midfielder (nr 10). He played his best matches on that position for Ajax. Although at Ajax he was abused mostly as leftback or leftwinger because the coach prefered Sneijder and van der Vaart. But I still think Emanuelson isn't a midfielder that should be in the first eleven of a club of the stature of Milan


Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 53  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.