It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

since bloody when isn't allowed to post recent league games at YT???

There are a couple of Bayern 19-20 games that I want to watch but I can't...all I get are bloody FIFA and PES matches, wth?

Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:18 pm

El Capo wrote:
since bloody when isn't allowed to post recent league games at YT???

There are a couple of Bayern 19-20 games that I want to watch but I can't...all I get are bloody FIFA and PES matches, wth?

I can post that team, I already prepared it (with the formation from the DFB Pokal final) but I wanted to until the season is over.

Milos wrote:
Lewandowski - class above all others this season.

By far the best player in the world right now. Too bad that he'll end up without a ballon d'or, certainly the best CF of the 21th century so far.

Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:19 am

Danke fella. 8-)

Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:37 pm

I didn't think that it was possible to show a even worse referee performance than Felix Zwayer in the Juve match but today's referee in the Leverkusen match really proved that even this could happen. On the other hand VAR was excellent and canceled those two laughable penalties, especially the first one.
Other notes regarding this game:
1) Bosz is one of the worst coaches in whole of Europe and has no idea of proper tactics (proven again).
2) Eriksen needed only half a year to learn how to dive and cry like a professional Italian footballer (respect for that).
3) Lukaku is still a beast and far better than his sidekick Lautaro (don't know why Barca despairingly wants to sign him, wasted money IMO).
4) Bellarabi/Diaby are probably faster than 95% of all other footballers but have absolutely no other ability beside that.
5) 6 Minutes of extra time, 2 minutes of them wasted because of that PK and the review, at least 1 1/2 of them wasted by Inter players => 3 1/2 minutes lost, one additional minute added.
=> Deserved win for Inter, mainly because of Lukaku/Barella and because of Leverkusen's lack of ideas and right tactic. Don't think that Inter will the trophy (the opponent just needs to take Lukaku out of the game with a proper strong marker, then half of Inter's gameplan is gone), if United goes into the semis (what is most likely atm) either them or Sevilla will win in the final.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:18 pm

The difference between Conte’s teams in the league and in Europe is incredible, I have no idea how his teams suddenly turn to shit whenever they step into a European competition. He’s like the opposite of Ancelotti :lol:

Also I wouldn’t count out Wolves, they can beat anyone on their best days, it’s just a matter of whether or not they show it at the right time. They barely squeezed past Olympiakos but the Greeks were also a very underrated team.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 pm

So, I have a curiosity. While making researches to update a team I stumbled upon this page dedicated to Giovanni Varglien.
I noticed that the picture that was used has our forum as copyright. :lol:

Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:02 am

Dayot Upamecano earned today 2 France caps.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:41 pm

El Capo wrote:
Dayot Upamecano earned today 2 France caps.

Leipzig can beat PSG as well. Either way we're gonna have a first-time finalist and maybe even two depending on how far the winner of Manchester City vs Olympique Lyonnais can go.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Bayern will task Davies to man mark Messi, rip Barça.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:49 am

I don't think Leipzig can beat PSG. Atletico had virtually no attacking presence on the pitch, whereas PSG have Neymar and probably Mbappe and Di Maria. And yet it still took a very late winner for Leipzig to go through. Plus Werner would have been perfect for facing PSG but he isn't available.

IMO the final will be Bayern vs PSG.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:34 am

El Capo wrote:
Bayern will task Davies to man mark Messi, rip Barça.

The problem is that you can't simply man mark Messi for 90 minutes, especially not considering Davies' attacking runs. But let's be realistic: Barca depends totally on Messi, this year like never before. If Bayern really manages to take Messi out of the game (what I can't imagine right now), then we'll win this game.
What certainly has to be noted is that the system is clearly an advantage for Barca considering their inconsistency this year: in one match one or two genius actions by Messi can decide the thing alone but over two games Bayern would have advantaged way more easy.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:47 am

StuartBannigan]Atlético had virtually no attacking presence on the pitch.[/quote]

They had it with "Juan Félix" until they kinda forgot about parking the bus considering that there was little to time remaining.

[quote="gurkenjoe93 wrote:
If Bayern really manages to take Messi out of the game (what I can't imagine right now), then we'll win this game.

Or If Sergi Roberto plays as RB instead of Semedo and Rakitić plays anywhere.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:38 pm

Bayern players with STA +90 :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:51 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
IMO the final will be Bayern vs PSG.

Well, whatever the final will be, I believe now that Bayern is going to be one of the finalists and win the Champions League. :lol:

El Capo wrote:
Bayern players with STA +90 :lol: :lol:

Are they playing at easy difficulty or Barcelona has all the players on bad condition? :o

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Close match so far :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 148  Next