It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

El Capo wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/14/everton-romelu-lukaku-contract-sign-champions-league-chelsea

So does this mean that Diego Costa will leave Chelsea at the end of the season? :mrgreen:

Lukaku -> CFC
Batshuayi -> EFC
Costa -> Atletico
No matter what happens, the best CF in the world (by far) will still play at Bayern after the transfer window..

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:27 pm
Amministratore

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
El Capo wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/14/everton-romelu-lukaku-contract-sign-champions-league-chelsea

So does this mean that Diego Costa will leave Chelsea at the end of the season? :mrgreen:

Lukaku -> CFC
Batshuayi -> EFC
Costa -> Atletico
No matter what happens, the best CF in the world (by far) will still play at Bayern after the transfer window..

When did Suarez go to Bayern? :?

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:38 pm

El Capo wrote:

It might be go to china?

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 pm

27DONI72 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
El Capo wrote:

Lukaku -> CFC
Batshuayi -> EFC
Costa -> Atletico

When did Suarez go to Bayern? :?

If you really believe that, you probably didn't watch a single match of Lewandowski this year..

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:09 pm
Amministratore

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
If you really believe that, you probably didn't watch a single match of Lewandowski this year..

They are on the same level mate, by far the best CF in the world, there no big difference between those two guys IMHO.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Well, Monaco vs City Take place Today in CL..
Which win?
I think monaco, Because Bernardo, Lemar, Bakayoko, Fabinho.. These Midfielders is strong..

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:29 pm

I'd put Lewandowski for now on top :| , despite Suárez's reputation but these are mixed feelings if you remenber the 4-1 :mrgreen:

Luis currently, compared to his last season, is in a "slump" compared to his "Ballon d'Or" season last year, so i find more "accurate" to call Lewy the best striker currently (having more goals than Suarez playing in such dominants teams help on this).

gordon#21 wrote:
It might be go to china?

For one way, it will be funny, but for real, i don't want him to go to China, not now at least, maybe he should go to A.C. Milan, as long the Rossoneris at least make it to the EL, it will be nice to see Diego paired with another Colombia striker :lol

gordon#21 wrote:
Well, Monaco vs City Take place Today in CL..
Which win?
I think monaco, Because Bernardo, Lemar, Bakayoko, Fabinho.. These Midfielders is strong..

As long City doesn't make a "PSG" and give the ball away, it's City all the day.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:09 pm

El Capo wrote:
For one way, it will be funny, but for real, i don't want him to go to China, not now at least, maybe he should go to A.C. Milan, as long the Rossoneris at least make it to the EL, it will be nice to see Diego paired with another Colombia striker :lol

I hope that does not happen, Costa is the type of player that the milan does not need at the moment, sometimes very irregular and with a style that in the Italian league easily defenders know where he will go out when he is making the move, I would prefer bacca to stay and To bring Aubameyang and some young playmaker, it is time that the Italian league is no longer the graveyard of elephants of other leagues. On Costa, I imagine that he will already evaluate the money, his football will not have much time left, and I imagine that they will make a good list of players in the Chinese league like Pato, Witsel, Ramires, etc ...

BTW I hope that Vangioni can make him a place in the team.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:42 pm

El Capo wrote:
As long City doesn't make a "PSG" and give the ball away, it's City all the day.

Forget it :lol:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Buffon(38)>Meret(19)+Donnarumma(18) :mrgreen:
Btw, Who's Alex Meret???????

EDIT:
Goodbye Wenger

Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:26 pm

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... 52053.html

Quote:
Current player that resembles your style?

Ruud Van Nistelrooy wrote:
An out-and-out No9 would be Edinson Cavani. He's a very strong player with great movement in and out of the box. He also helps the team with his hold-up play and is a great No9.

:lol: :lol:

Take away Cavani's endurance, and it might be more accurate.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:47 am

Edison Cavani and Luis Suarez was born in same era.
It's Miracle
Speaking of europe, what happened to Netherlands.. Van Gaal was Good maneger?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:33 pm

gordon#21 wrote:
Edison Cavani and Luis Suarez was born in same era.
It's Miracle
Speaking of europe, what happened to Netherlands.. Van Gaal was Good maneger?

Well, in case you're watching European football since 2014, he may seem like a good Bondscoach. But considering that he was the guy who was in charge when Netherlands didn't make it to WC 2002, he isn't a good Bondscoach. Actually the last great Bondscoach was Michels, the guys after him were mostly idiots without any idea about football (especially MvB)..

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Bring Ronald Koeman in! :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:23 pm

I am in a mixture of sensations, on the other hand I am happy for Bolivia, but on the other I feel that Bauza is doing more bad job to the NT, we are practically worse than the last Copa America, their silly declarations that we played well against Chile are ridiculous, and to put worst the situation messi is suspended four games, we are still callyng to Aguero and Higuain who are like dead on the field and not given an opportunity to Icardi. Bauza is dedicated to give interviews and tourist guides of ezeiza to people of fox sport, incredible, if we arrive in Russia 2018, for any reason Bauza has to get out of DT job ,and we have to purge the selection of those dead players.

BTW I have not seen Bolivian football for a long time, Lampe has proven that he is still at the top of his level, apparently Chumacero is unstoppable in the local championship, which is showing in the selection.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 148  Next