It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

This Barcelona team of the last 10 years is the most overrated team in the history of all sports, not just football...

We could also see the real Messi, just like the last year vs Bayern, and before that vs Chelsea and even before vs Inter. Those games have shown how "good" player he actually is and when discussing his quality, those games should be taken as referrence. He's just average player who scores 50 penalties per year against Primera invalids and amatuers...

Last night he run 6,8 km during the game, just 1,5 km more than his keeper :lol:

Anyway congratulations to Atletico, I'd like to see them as the champions, it will be very hard but not impossible..

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

Imposible is nothing my friends... :lol:

Although the favourite teams this year are Bayern and Real Madrid (even after their last match)

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Well I don't see Messi that bad. There are several matches against bigger teams where he alone made the difference, just look at last season when Barca lost the first match of quarter final against Milan 0-2 and he alone destroyed Milan in 2nd leg with 4 goal goals. There are several other good matches of him against big teams, also his Clasico stats with 21 goals (only 4 of them were penalites) and 12 assists are absolutely world class. And regarding his running stats: who cares how much he runs in a game? He's a striker, he doesn't have to run a lot during matches. There are tons of world class strikers in the past who didn't run a lot during matches so I don't understand, why this should only be a negative aspect for Messi (who is with no doubt the best player from Argentina since Maradona)..
@Real: I have to say that Real's performances in the semi final didn't impress me a lot. In first leg they scored two of their three goals only thanks to capital mistakes of Dortmund players and in second leg they would have gone out if Dortmund would have made more of their big chances. If Ronaldo really misses first leg of semi final due to his injury (I don't believe that but it isn't impossible), Real will have a giant problem because Bale, Benzema and the other Real attackers are only half as good without Ronaldo..

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Those are the most important games which define great players and those overrated losers like Ibra and Messi...

Those 2 are like Wilt Chamberlain, the winners of unimportant games vs low quality rivals. They'll never become champions like Bill Russell, the greatest winner in the history of the sport..

Forget those 21 goals vs amateurs Ramos and Pepe, Eusebio woould have scored 50 against such a retards...We saw Real's defence in Dortmund, it looks like mid table Finnish team's defence...

I've pointed out the running just to show how overrated he's everywhere in PES games and forums, his STA is even worse than Mario Basler's.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 pm
Profile WWW

Well comparing his stamina to Basler is a bit too harsh :D Btw, I really miss that kind of players like Basler or Ansgar Brinkmann today here in Germany, players like them don't exist anymore in BL..
Btw, was anyone watched EL today? Really interesting games, especially Valencia - Basel (now over-time). But there was a absolutely ridiculous scene in 90th minute: Alcacer is alone on the way to the Basel goal, only GK in front of him but he doesn't shoot, Sommer saves and Vargas hits the post with second attempt. Would have been the semifinal for Valencia but I think they will qualify anyway..

Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Valencia did it great, I though they'll go out of this competition... They did a great match like Real Madrid in their past times...

About Sevilla-Oporto... I don't know why, but I prefer Oporto (although I'm Spanish, but I always liked FC Porto, for some players like Quaresma, Falcao, Hulk, Coutinho, Deco...)

What about the Semi-Finals?

UEL:
Valencia-Sevilla
Benfica-Juventus

and for UCL:
Real Madrid-Bayern (UEFA wants Real Madrid against all team from Germany in UCL this year, Schalke 04, Borussia Dortmund and Bayern München :lol: )

Atlético-Chelsea (Simeone vs Mourinho, two great coaches)

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:38 am

Madrid Hits First :D

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLBknu0vwLA

I think this video goes great with the "match" I don't know if Real Madrid will get their Revenge, but they did it well yesterday...

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Nice video, always funny to see the most retarded player in the history of the game, Juanito getting sent off for his dirty foul against Matthäus. I honestly never understood why Real fans always have to keep memory of him although he was such an idiot on the pitch..

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:05 pm
Amministratore

El Capo Del Cartel wrote:

Hi, I think your signauture is too "large".
Can you reduce the image ?
Thanks.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:33 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Nice video, always funny to see the most retarded player in the history of the game, Juanito getting sent off for his dirty foul against Matthäus. I honestly never understood why Real fans always have to keep memory of him although he was such an idiot on the pitch..

Juanito is a legend in Real Madrid because he had courage, character and never gave up... Obviously he was also a great player, but something like his character made him do some things wrong, don't forget that Real Madrid with great wins, they dated back results difficult, and that was thanks to Juanito, a player who never grow up, and always wanted to win... In Madrid he is a legend because he represented the spirit of Real Madrid since Di Stefano's team... Call Juanito the most retarded player in history of the game is a lack of respect, especially for Real Madrid. I remember only 2 or 3 bad actions inside the game and he paid for them, after that action with Mätthaus he didn't play Champions League anymore (5 years without playing UCL, and He apologized and gifting to Mätthaus a cloak and rapier's bullfighter)... Although, I prefer Raúl or Butragueño, they had the same spirit of Juanito but a different personality, less explosive...

P.S: I'm working on Thomas Müller set, I hope to see your opinion mate ;)

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

AdminForum wrote:
El Capo Del Cartel wrote:

Hi, I think your signauture is too "large".
Can you reduce the image ?
Thanks.

fixed... i used it looks to me "badass" but anyway changed by one most tiny

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm

after more than decade.... The White House is back to a CL Final :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:52 pm

I can't understand what were those Bayern officials thinking when they hired that retard as a coach :roll:

They had excellent coach and team last year, demolishing everybody just to let this spanish idiot ruin all of that this year..

That "tiki toki" bullshit or whatever the real name is, it's the most redicuolous tactics in the history of the game. It can work just when you get 2 penalties each game as the divers get...

Also they sent Gomez away to make space for retard Mandžukić, the guy can't even trap the ball. It's laughable watch him playing for some 20-30 minutes. After that it's more like crying rather than laughing...

And this Bayern defence is so overrated, Lahm is a great player but the others are just an average.

In general, no wonder it has finished 4-0. I've made a bet on Real win, but couldn't imagine it will be a demolishion...

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Profile WWW

if we take a look of Real Madrid's Galactics of the ones of Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, etc... Cristiano Ronaldo could had been part of that Line-up with no problem

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 148  Next