It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

This season had several major leagues won not by the usual 1-2 clubs.
Lille in France, Inter in Italy, Sporting in Portugal, Atlético de Madrid in Spain.
Hopefully this is the end of supremacy of some clubs.

Sun May 23, 2021 10:27 pm

Interista93 wrote:
This season had several major leagues won not by the usual 1-2 clubs.
Lille in France, Inter in Italy, Sporting in Portugal, Atlético de Madrid in Spain.
Hopefully this is the end of supremacy of some clubs.

Unfortunately, probably not. Lille and Inter both have serious financial issues. And it's virtually impossible for Atletico to consistently compete with the two megaclubs. Unfortunately, the only reason these clubs won the league is because of notably bad performances from their competitors.

On the other hand Rangers will probably win the next three titles at minimum before we can sort ourselves out.

Sun May 23, 2021 10:44 pm

Part of the journey is the end.

Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:28 am

Browsing the internet I found this site Mod info: Removed links. what do you think? It seems to me the usual site that copies the values from the various sites, and that tries to remove or add random values so as not to make it seem copied.Also there are some players who have the various eras together (for example Mod info: Removed links. ) instead of divided as it would be useful, although a site that copies the work of others from elsewhere can be useful. What do you think? I hope I'm wrong but this is yet another site, which makes sure that the hidden section is present on this site ..

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:02 pm

The admin of those forums might be a user who trolled here for some time, replying random threads with a copy and paste of the thread itself. I think I remember "Napoli" in the nickname. I'm almost sure it was one of these two.

Mod info: Removed links.

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I'm not 100% sure but the admin of those forums might be a user who trolled here for some time, replying random threads with a copy and paste of the thread itself. I think I remember "Napoli" in the nickname.

I imagined it could be something unclear and harmful for those like you, for example, and other create players .. Take a look at this other: https://cluberateams80.forumfree.it/ moved to the section dedicated to Verona 85 https://cluberateams80.forumfree.it/?f=64926214 and there are the values of some players made by you, completely copied ..With even the link to this site absurd!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:23 pm

This one isn't new. The guy keeps creating such forums, delete them and create them again and again. He gets banned here or says "goodbye" but creates a new account right after.
All these stealers should be ip-banned and somehow not allowed to see any set at all. There's no point in adding sets somewhere else when you can see them here.

Last edited by Interista93 on Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:31 pm

Wilcalcio wrote:
Browsing the internet I found this site ..

Definitely copied stuff + you said with random changes (sometimes +/- 1, sometimes even +10)..

Removed links.

=> Same values for some stats, others are randomly boosted by ten points like DEF/LPA/LPS/TMW.
But yeah, such sites like this and the other one (that cluberateams bullshit) are unfortunately the reason why the hidden section was established here and why it will stay.

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Interista93 wrote:
This one isn't new. The guy keeps creating such forums, delete them and create them again and again. He gets banned here or says "goodbye" but creates a new account right after.
All these stealers should be ip-banned and somehow not allowed to see any set at all. There's no point in adding sets somewhere else when you can see them here.

I am sorry for you who create the players, and you see your work exploited in this unworthy way .. Unfortunately everyone pays the consequences of the cowardice of these people ..

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:35 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Wilcalcio wrote:
Browsing the internet I found this site Mod info: Removed links. what do you think? It seems to me the usual site that copies the values from the various sites, and that tries to remove or add random values so as not to make it seem copied.Also there are some players who have the various eras together (for example Mod info: Removed links. has the period of Rome and Milan together) instead of divided as it would be useful, although a site that copies the work of others from elsewhere can be useful. What do you think? I hope I'm wrong but this is yet another site, which makes sure that the hidden section is present on this site ..

Definitely copied stuff + you said with random changes (sometimes +/- 1, sometimes even +10)..
Just check out our set for Marcovecchio:

Removed links.

=> Same values for some stats, others are randomly boosted by ten points like DEF/LPA/LPS/TMW.
But yeah, such sites like this and the other one (that cluberateams bullshit) are unfortunately the reason why the hidden section was established here and why it will stay.

Unfortunately, the mother of idiots is always pregnant!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:39 pm

Interista93 wrote:

Without words! And then someone complains that there is the hidden section on the site! You are right to totally ban these users who damage the site and the work of others would be the ideal solution ..

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Wilcalcio wrote:
I am sorry for you who create the players, and you see your work exploited in this unworthy way .. Unfortunately everyone pays the consequences of the cowardice of these people ..

Exactly. Anyway, banned him and his other account but unfortunately it doesn't help against those retards.
That guy has apparently started posting his stolen work in 2019 already. I also recognize some of my players there that were already hidden back then but I assume he took them from M Ace's file (another reason why I don't even share stats for option files/patches nowadays because they're a cheap source to steal stuff from).

The best thing is to ignore those people and give them no attention. Therefore I removed the links to his forum from your and my posts. People like him or rombo di tuono aka Pellacia aka Stebal69 need this attention because they don't have it in real life as well, that's why they try to get it with this behaviour..

Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:08 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Wilcalcio wrote:

Exactly. Anyway, banned him and his other account but unfortunately it doesn't help against those retards.
That guy has apparently started posting his stolen work in 2019 already. I also recognize some of my players there that were already hidden back then but I assume he took them from M Ace's file (another reason why I don't even share stats for option files/patches nowadays because they're a cheap source to steal stuff from).

The best thing is to ignore those people and give them no attention. Therefore I removed the links to his forum from your and my posts. People like him or rombo di tuono aka Pellacia aka Stebal69 need this attention because they don't have it in real life as well, that's why they try to get it with this behaviour..

You are better right to ignore them to give them less importance, because as you said well, they try in this way to have the importance that they do not have in real life ..

Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:21 pm

Unrelated to PES and football, but I have to say - HE'S BACK!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:39 pm

Peseiro's mind today was like:
>You keep posing a pseudo defensive formation to not lose even knowing that you need points to secure your qualification for the quarterfinals.
>Your team concede a goal.
>You don't change your formation.
>Your opponent brings out his best player who has been a big pain in the ass of your team.
>You still don't change the formation, and instead of adding another man in attack, what you do is change player by player who are not tactically capable of playing in the way you planned your formation (because just placing them in the positions and expect 2 goals is not enough).
>Your cetral forwards, besides not using them together (the same Bielsa bullshit with Batistuta and Crespo), are tactically mediocre without the ball, they don't offer themselves and/or are apathetic.
>You lose.

But, hey..

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 148  Next