It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1034 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 69  Next
 Free Area 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Modena, Italy
This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..


Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 am
Posts: 638
¡¡¡Feliz año nuevo!!!


Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:07 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1115
Buon anno a tutti! Happy new year!!! :D


Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:54 pm
Posts: 1397
Location: Argentina
Feliz año nuevo banda....


Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:25 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:52 am
Posts: 109
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Feliz ano novo. :D


Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1581


Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2449
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
Image

Can anybody recognize them? They are the Juve players that won the Prima Divisione in 1926.

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image


Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 am
Posts: 638
Damn I was formating my laptop and I noticed after installing the new OS that I didn't copy the backup from my PES2011, I am very sad y angry... damn luck


Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:59 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 357
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
artemds wrote:
Damn I was formating my laptop and I noticed after installing the new OS that I didn't copy the backup from my PES2011, I am very sad y angry... damn luck

something similar happened to me while setting up my patch all stars, already finished, I simply pressed a wrong button of the control and everything returned to its original form .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:56 pm
Posts: 1293
lutchi65 wrote:
artemds wrote:
Damn I was formating my laptop and I noticed after installing the new OS that I didn't copy the backup from my PES2011, I am very sad y angry... damn luck

something similar happened to me while setting up my patch all stars, already finished, I simply pressed a wrong button of the control and everything returned to its original form .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:




For lutchi65: if you have not formatted the PC, you can use the restore point in Windows, which allows you to restore the PC on a given date and in this way maybe you can have your edit again as it was before this mistake.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:28 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 357
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
PiccoloInzaghi wrote:
lutchi65 wrote:
artemds wrote:
Damn I was formating my laptop and I noticed after installing the new OS that I didn't copy the backup from my PES2011, I am very sad y angry... damn luck

something similar happened to me while setting up my patch all stars, already finished, I simply pressed a wrong button of the control and everything returned to its original form .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:




For lutchi65: if you have not formatted the PC, you can use the restore point in Windows, which allows you to restore the PC on a given date and in this way maybe you can have your edit again as it was before this mistake.

well, it was not a 'PC' bug, but rather within the pes12 itself ... but that's already been a year, I've rebuilt everything again ... :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:56 pm
Posts: 1293
I did not know that Pes 2012 made these tricks :D :D :D ! There is also me but once installed, I removed it to make room for Pes 2013 and the patch "Back to the final" to then use now only Pes 2011!


Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:00 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 am
Posts: 312
Location: Šabac, Serbia
I think I have the best story regarding deleted OF. After PES2013 have been released I started working on my OF, and after I created about 30 teams (600 players), konami's in game update was released and I downloaded it and automaticaly my whole work was deleted.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 357
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
Milos wrote:
I think I have the best story regarding deleted OF. After PES2013 have been released I started working on my OF, and after I created about 30 teams (600 players), konami's in game update was released and I downloaded it and automaticaly my whole work was deleted.

OMG :lol: :lol: this is crazy.

_________________
Image


Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:41 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 357
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
El Capo wrote:
Image

Can anybody recognize them? They are the Juve players that won the Prima Divisione in 1926.

It's difficult, but I find these:
standing: Guido Gianfardoni,-,Mario Meneghetti,Carlo Bigatto,Piero Pastore,Ferenc Hirzer,József Viola,-
kneeling: Ezio Sclavi,Giampiero Combi,Luigi Allemandi

_________________
Image


Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:42 pm
Profile
Online

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 pm
Posts: 354
I think the player kneeling on the left is Virginio Rosetta rather than Ezio Sclavi.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1034 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 69  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.