It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 I can't see some content 

Hi,
I registered on the site to be able to see some content that was exclusive for registered users and I am not able to access such content.

After did my login, I read the message below:

You are not authorised to read this forum.

What I must do?

:BRA: :BRA:

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:26 am

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7392

If all new users could kindly read the Rules section before posting that would be great, it gets annoying having to answer the same question 50 times.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:45 am
Amministratore

StuartBannigan wrote:
http://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7392

If all new users could kindly read the Rules section before posting that would be great, it gets annoying having to answer the same question 50 times.

The user wrote me two kindly email, I suggested to wrote here because I don't use the forum.

Now he has the answer.

Thank's.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:20 am

Friend, the person who registered me on the site told me to write here, I just did what they asked. If you were more polite, it would also be good for us, new users, to clear up our doubts. I read the rules I found on the forum, but I found nothing about what I asked here. If someone more polite can help me, thank you.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:35 pm

Gabriel Guedes wrote:
Friend, the person who registered me on the site told me to write here, I just did what they asked. If you were more polite, it would also be good for us, new users, to clear up our doubts. I read the rules I found on the forum, but I found nothing about what I asked here. If someone more polite can help me, thank you.

Stuart replied that way because dozens of new users always ask this same question over and over again and we're honestly getting tired. Actually, if you click the link that Stuart posted, you can read in the first message the reason why many sets are hidden. Anyway, I'll explain it: unfortunately, some users of another forum copied many of the sets from here, acknowledging the fact and not giving two hoots about it. I know that what we do is for fun and passion but imagine if you watch several matches, read books, spend days looking for infos on the internet, just for some random guy to copy your work without even giving you credit. How would you feel? Therefore, it's understandable if someone decides to hidden some of their sets.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:44 pm

Thanks!

I only needs this informations for atualize my super star soccer. I dont know some players and im using this site to see the attributes. It's only for my use.

Can i see this hidden atributes? What i need to do?

Thanks again!

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 pm

I apologise for my earlier rudeness...

Anyway the hidden section is only open to a select few people who have proved to be trustworthy and have made meaningful contributions to the forum. Unfortunately with the number of stats that have been copied in the past this was the only solution.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:48 pm

Ok, thanks. Relax.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]