It is currently Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 how convert correctly the stats in this forum for pes19/20? 

hello i'm searching a guide or a tool for convert the stats for pes 13 to pes19 or pes 20.
there are some different or missing stats and special abilities are not the same

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:40 am

burdel wrote:
hello i'm searching a guide or a tool for convert the stats for pes 13 to pes19 or pes 20.
there are some different or missing stats and special abilities are not the same

The only thing you can do is give random values for the different stats. I give you some examples:
GK Awareness, GK Reflexes and GK Reach should correspond to Goalkeeper, Reaction and Defence. If a goalkeeper is really good, then GK Catching and GK Clearing should be high as well.
Ball Winning corresponds to Reaction but it doesn't have the same impact on strikers. Therefore I don't go higher than 60s for them.
There's a big difference between Balance and Physical contact. The last one corresponds to the old Balance stat and it will stay high for strong players. In case of small players who don't have great strength, I use to assign the old Balance value to their new one, while Physical Contact will be lower.
In PES 2020, Aggression and Acceleration have been reintroduced. Aggression though is assigned to Defenders and means how aggressive and mean they are. Therefore players like Vinnie Jones or Roy Keane would probably have red value there. :lol:
Then some names have been changed but the only one who may trick you is Tight Possession, which corresponds to Agility.
Regarding the special abilities, the best thing you could do is reading their explanation to understand which ones correspond to the ones we use here.
I hope I helped you!

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:15 pm

" Aggression though is assigned to Defenders and means how aggressive and mean they are. Therefore players like Vinnie Jones or Roy Keane would probably have red value there. :lol: "

But, I thought, if the aggression has a red value, it means, he isn't aggressive at all, that's why Vinnie Jones has 68 there in this forum.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:33 am

edge2412 wrote:
" Aggression though is assigned to Defenders and means how aggressive and mean they are. Therefore players like Vinnie Jones or Roy Keane would probably have red value there. :lol: "

But, I thought, if the aggression has a red value, it means, he isn't aggressive at all, that's why Vinnie Jones has 68 there in this forum.

Until Pes 2011(because then in Pes 2012 and 2013 this value is no longer present), aggression is understood in this sense: "this values dictates how likely a player is to run forward to join an attack..A player with a low aggression rating will be more inclined to stick to his assigned position in a formation". That is, the higher the aggression the more the player will attempt to insert himself into an attack action, while on the contrary with a low aggression he will remain in the position he is in without overlapping the attack action .. This Pes 2006 video makes it clear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwjZuhwbGXU

And therefore it has nothing to do with physical aggression in the strict sense because otherwise Stam would have 99, as the poor Parente had the opportunity to discover :lol: during Ancona-Lazio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEGL1s16zxQ

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:13 am

PiccoloInzaghi wrote:
edge2412 wrote:

Until Pes 2011(because then in Pes 2012 and 2013 this value is no longer present), aggression is understood in this sense: "this values dictates how likely a player is to run forward to join an attack..A player with a low aggression rating will be more inclined to stick to his assigned position in a formation". That is, the higher the aggression the more the player will attempt to insert himself into an attack action, while on the contrary with a low aggression he will remain in the position he is in without overlapping the attack action .. This Pes 2006 video makes it clear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwjZuhwbGXU

And therefore it has nothing to do with physical aggression in the strict sense because otherwise Stam would have 99, as the poor Parente had the opportunity to discover :lol: during Ancona-Lazio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEGL1s16zxQ

Oh, so I have to give Vinnie Jones a value of like, 95 in aggression, instead of the 68, that was given here?

Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:05 am

If you want I guess.

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:20 pm

One thing I do (it is not appropriate, but I like the final result), is to put agility as balance (I've seen some reddit users using this too), tight possession I take ball control and dribbling and divide it by 2, and I put GK on all attributes, except reflexes and reach. Ball Wining I divide between defense and response, giving priority to defense. These are the inappropriate things I do but I end up liking the result: v

Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]