Long free kick: Hovhannes Zanazanyan
Free kick 2: Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Right corner: Khoren Oganesian | Sarkis Ovivyan
Left corner: Khoren Oganesian | Sarkis Ovivyan
Penalty: Sarkis Ovivyan | Khoren Oganesian

INFO:
https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/hot ... 01385.html
https://noev-kovcheg.ru/mag/2016-03/5356.html

Last edited by Interista93 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Is this a supposed to be a joke? Because that team is just garbage, from selected players to formation :roll:

Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:00 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Is this a supposed to be a joke? Because that team is just garbage, from selected players to formation :roll:

I tried to consider also Armenian players from the URSS era.
You all told me to do this for those teams that don't have great players in their recent history.
If the team isn't ok then what and who should be changed here?
I found a few pages about old Armenian players so I'll try to fix something.
Just one question: Nikita Simonyan is Russian but has Armenian ancestry. Could he be added?

Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:11 pm

I'm honest with you: except for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Berezovsky and Hovsepyan there's no modern Armenian player who actually deserves a place in first team here. You proved that you have no knowledge about that team and didn't do much research by putting average players like Marcos, Hambardzumyan or Sarkisyan in first team while you ignored several legends of Armenian history. Where's Sanasar Gevorgyan (best Armenian RB)? Where's Sergey Bondarenko (best Armenian DM)? Where's Sarkis Ovivyan (best Armenian winger of all time)? Where's Sergey Zatikyan (who's regarded as the best Armenian GK until Abrahamyan)? Why did you put Zanazanyan (who was AM/CM and a classical playmaker) as defensive midfielder in best XI? Why is Ishtoyan (who was winger) put as CF here?
Seriously, how can someone make that many mistakes and post such an unfinished team here?
Edit: Not even mentioning that Kovalenko (who is by far the best central defender in the history of Armenian football) doesn't even manage to get a spot in best XI here :roll:

Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:49 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
I'm honest with you: except for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Berezovsky and Hovsepyan there's no modern Armenian player who actually deserves a place in first team here. You proved that you have no knowledge about that team and didn't do much research by putting average players like Marcos, Hambardzumyan or Sarkisyan in first team while you ignored several legends of Armenian history. Where's Sanasar Gevorgyan (best Armenian RB)? Where's Sergey Bondarenko (best Armenian DM)? Where's Sarkis Ovivyan (best Armenian winger of all time)? Where's Sergey Zatikyan (who's regarded as the best Armenian GK until Abrahamyan)? Why did you put Zanazanyan (who was AM/CM and a classical playmaker) as defensive midfielder in best XI? Why is Ishtoyan (who was winger) put as CF here?
Seriously, how can someone make that many mistakes and post such an unfinished team here?
Edit: Not even mentioning that Kovalenko (who is by far the best central defender in the history of Armenian football) doesn't even manage to get a spot in best XI here :roll:

Those pages I found are about all those players you mentioned (except Zatikyan).
So I just needed a little amount of time to check them and correct the team.
Thank you for the suggestions by the way!

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:00 pm

I ask again: What's the point of posting unfinished teams when you haven't done real research about them?

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:02 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
I ask again: What's the point of posting unfinished teams when you haven't done real research about them?

You're right, my bad. By the way I made a few changes. I hope the team's better now. I took suggestions from both your message and those pages I linked in the info.
I put Mkhitaryan as winger because I'm pretty sure he can play in that position and Ovivyan on the other side since he was good on both sides and with both feet.
About piece takers I set Ovivyan as corner and penalty taker because he was fantastic at both and Zanazanyan as long free kick taker because he was good from the distance.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]