CF PECHLEVANIDI

Captain: Seilda Bayshakov
Short free kick: Sergey Volgin | Yevstafi Pechlevanidi
Long free kick: Sergey Volgin | Yevstafi Pechlevanidi
Free kick 2: Vadim Stepanov
Right corner: Sergey Kvochkin | Vakhid Masudov
Left corner: Yevgeniy Yarovenko | Vakhid Masudov
Penalty: Vadim Stepanov | Yevstafi Pechlevanidi

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post-independence Kazakhstan All Stars

The best ever Kazakh players 23-man squad

GOALKEEPERS:

● David LORIYA
● Yuri NOVIKOV

DEFENDERS:

● Abzal BEYSEBEKOV
● Aleksandr FAMILTSEV
● Yuri LOGVINENKO
● Pёtr NEUSTÄDTER
● Heinrich SCHMIDTGAL
● Samat SMAKOV
● Sergey TIMOFEEV

MIDFIELDERS:

● Ruslan BALTIEV
● Dmitri BYAKOV
● Bauyrzhan ISLAMKHAN
● Andrey KARPOVICH
● Islambek KUAT
● Vakhid MASUDOV
● Nurbol ZHUMASKALIEV

FORWARDS:

● Andrey FINONCHENKO
● Askhat KADYRKULOV
● Sergey KHIZHNICHENKO
● Oleg LITVINENKO
● Vladimir NIEDERHAUS
● Bakhtiyar ZAYNUTDINOV
● Viktor ZUBAREV

RESERVES:

GOALKEEPERS:

● Stas POKATILOV
● Andrey SIDELNIKOV
● Oleg VOSKOBOYNIKOV

DEFENDERS:

● Renat ABDULIN
● Nuraly ALIP
● Igor AVDEEV
● Marat BYSTROV
● Farkhadbek IRISMETOV
● Aleksandr KUCHMA
● Sergey MALYI
● Kanat MUSATAEV
● Dmitri SHOMKO
● Gafurzhan SUYUMBAEV

MIDFIELDERS:

● Maksat BAYZHANOV
● Ulan KONYSBAEV
● Konstantin KOTOV (1973)
● Andrey MIROSHNICHENKO
● Serikzhan MUZHIKOV
● Kairat NURDAULETOV
● Azat NURGALIEV
● Askhat TAGYBERGEN
● Yan VOROGOVSKY
● Georgy ZHUKOV

FORWARDS:

● Abat AYMBETOV
● Alibek BULESHEV
● Nikolay KURGANSKY
● Vladimir LOGINOV
● Nurken MAZBAEV
● Roman MURTAZAEV
● Tanat NUSSERBAEV
● Sergey OSTAPENKO
● Aleksey SHCHYOTKIN
● Murat TLESHEV

THE BEST EVER XI

GK LORIYA
CB FAMILTSEV
CB NEUSTÄDTER
RB SMAKOV ©
LB TIMOFEEV
DMF KARPOVICH
CMF ISLAMKHAN
LMF MASUDOV
AMF BALTIEV
RWF ZAYNUTDINOV
CF NIEDERHAUS

Captain: Samat Smakov
Short free kick: Bakhtiyar Zaynutdinov
Long free kick: Ruslan Baltiev
Free kick 2: -
Right corner: Ruslan Baltiev | Vakhid Masudov
Left corner: Ruslan Baltiev | Vakhid Masudov
Penalty: Ruslan Baltiev | Samat Smakov

INFO:

Last edited by Interista93 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Wed May 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Thanks, I'll update the team. Replying to both you: as I said many of my teams aren't good enough or aren't good at all. Especially national teams and probably mostly ex-Soviet ones look really approximative because I considered mostly players from after independence, missing many old legends in the process. Now that I know what to do with such teams, I'll work differently.

Sun May 31, 2020 2:13 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I considered mostly players from after independence, missing many old legends in the process. Now that I know what to do with such teams, I'll work differently.

I think you do not know what to do, alas. I fluently called you a number of players and you couldn’t even correctly place them in the picture of "best XI". You essentially staked out a number of All Stars teams behind your name and apparently in a hurry, it is ugly and this should not be. And it's not just about Kazakhstan with national teams.

Sun May 31, 2020 2:34 pm

What do you not understand? I said that I know many AS teams aren't good and that's what a rework is supposed to be all about. Also, if you check teams like Kenya, India, Mozambique and more, you'll see the infos at bottom page. So I'm surely not an expert of those teams but considering your message, I guess those who wrote those articles aren't experts either, right? Anyway, if you are a great connoisseur of ex-Soviet teams just tell me what to change instead of us keeping arguing without finding a point of agreement.

Sun May 31, 2020 2:43 pm

Interista93, I will answer here. If I were sure of every footballers, I would be the author of this topic for a long time. Thanks to the author for making me distract and kill all day for Kazakhstani football. Until this day, I have about 10-30% of knowledge about football in Kazakhstan, no more.

I have a request to the moderators, administration, to change the author.

Coach: Leonid Konstantinovich OSTROUSHKO

23 man squad

GOALKEEPERS:

● Kuralbek ORDABAYEV
● David LORIA

DEFENDERS:

● Seilda BAYSHAKOV
● Samat SMAKOV
● Vadim STEPANOV
● Yevgeniy YAROVENKO
● Stanislav KAMINSKIY
● Peter NEUSTÄDTER
● Yusup SHADIYEV

MIDFIELDERS:

● Bauyrzhan ISLAMKHAN
● Vakhid MASUDOV
● Vladimir NIKITENKO
● Fanas SALIMOV
● Timur SEGIZBAYEV
● Anton SHOKH
● Sergey VOLGIN

FORWARDS:

● Sergey KVOCHKIN
● Yevstaphiy PECHLEVANIDIS
● Viktor ABGOLTZ
● Anatoliy IONKIN
● Vladimir NIEDERHAUS
● Eduard SON
● Sergey STUKASHOV

Best XI:

Captain: Seilda Bayshakov
Short free kick: Sergey Volgin | Yevstafiy Pechlevanidis
Long free kick: Sergey Volgin | Yevstafiy Pechlevanidis
Right corner: Sergey Kvochkin | Vakhid Masudov
Left corner: Yevgeniy Yarovenko | Vakhid Masudov
Penalty: Vadim Stepanov | Yevstafiy Pechlevanidis

RESERVES:

Spoiler: show
GOALKEEPERS:

Vladimir LISITSYN
Yuriy NOVIKOV
Aleksandr UBYKIN
Oleg VOSKOBOYNIKOV
Anatoliy ZARAPIN

DEFENDERS:

Renat ABDULIN
Aleksandr FAMILTSEV
Anatoliy FEDOTOV
Farkhadbek IRISMETOV
Abil KALYMBETOV
Aleksandr KUCHMA
Aidar KUMYSBEKOV
Yuriy LOGVINENKO
Serhiy MALYI
Kanat MUSATAYEV
Heinrich SCHMIDTGAL
Dmitriy SHOMKO
Sergey TIMOFEYEV

MIDFIELDERS:

Igor AVDEYEV
Ruslan BALTIYEV
Dmitriy BYAKOV
Ashkat KADYRKULOV
Andrey KARPOVICH
Farid KHISAMUTDINOV
Ulan KONYSBAYEV
Konstantin KOTOV
Andrey KUCHERYAVYKH
Zhambyl KUKEYEV
Yevgeniy LOVCHEV
Andrey MIROSHNICHENKO
Kairat NURDAULETOV
Azat NURGALIYEV
Leonid OSTROUSHKO
Serik ZHEYLITBAYEV
Nurbol ZHUMASKALIYEV

FORWARDS:

Alibek BULESHEV
Viktor CHEBOTARYOV
Andrey FINONCHENKO
Nikolay IGAMBERDIYEV
Aleksandr KHAPSALIS
Sergey KHIZHNICHENKO
Nikolay KURGANSKIY
Oleg LITVINENKO
Tanat NUSSERBAYEV
Arsen TLEKHUGOV
Murat TLESHEV
Viktor ZUBAREV

Interista93 is sorry, but you are one of those people if explain something to them, you will spend all your life in the explanations. You can’t even see here what I told you and what didn’t tell you in this topic and check what you write to me, an absolute idler.

You are misleads people, does not study literature and is guided by the data of transfermarkt, which often make up the same people and make many mistakes. The case of Yarovenko, how many times I told you that he played on the left, I will quote the player himself below. No, he still confidently writes the CB to me. At the end of his career, already in semi-amateur status, he played in this position in rather weak teams. But when he was at the peak of his career this was out of the question. Source of knowledge of the author, transfermarkt. He doesn’t need anything else.

Quote:
В 1979 меня пригласили в местную команду "Фосфорит", где сразу заиграл на позиции левого полузащитника.

Моим оппонентом на левом фланге защиты оказался Алексей Чередник из "Днепра".

В 1987 году я был признан лучшим левым защитником СССР.

http://rusteam.permian.ru/players/yarovenko.html

In 1979 I was invited to the local team "Fosforit", where I immediately played in the position of a left midfielder.

My opponent on the left flank of the defense was Aleksey Cherednik from Dnipro.

In 1987, I was recognized as the best left-back of the USSR.

For the rest

In 1963, STEPANOV was one of the leaders of the team that achieved the highest result in the USSR Cup among Kazakhstani teams.

SHADIYEV played in the center or on the flank, or acted on the player like a terzino.
He should be among the 11 best, but in team with three CBs. Perhaps, if you use 4 defenders, I think he has no place among the 11 best.

KAMINSKIY really left a bright mark in the history of Kazakhstani football. Yes, he played in the position of the left side defender or the left terzino and in the manner of his game with frequent connections to the attack, he can be defined as a left wingback. But.... SHOMKO and YAROVENKO.

SHOMKO is by far the best representative of Kazakhstani football since the time of sovereignty as a left-back, and perhaps in the future he will take a place in the list of the best, but so far his career is not over yet.

YAROVENKO. He played on the left in defense and sometimes in midfield. He was one of the leaders of the USSR gold Olympic team. Unlike KAMINSKIY, he was recognized as the best left back of the season.

BAYSHAKOV was the permanent captain of the team and perhaps he can be made the team of the 11 best.

PECHLEVANIDIS is considered the best striker of Kazakhstan of all time. The master of standard provisions, all free kicks, his toe affair.

SHOKH, SEGIZBAYEV, NIKITENKO, VOLGIN, one of them should give way to the field among the 11 best. It's hard for me to make a choice. NIKITENKO more than others imprisoned for defense and sometimes played even the front center back or on the flank of midfield. SHOKH in Kairat played an attacking midfielder or forward, under the attackers. This is already in the Dnipro his place on the field has become the area of the central circle. Powerful, tall, such a team needed. VOLGIN and SEGIZBAYEV. Both gravitated to the left half of the field. Choosing between them, I will focus on the scorer qualities of Sergei VOLGIN, although SEGIZBAYEV is probably more skilled in the passing.

Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:48 pm

Seriously man, what's the point of all those insults?

Interista93 wrote:
Thanks, I'll update the team. Replying to both you: as I said many of my teams aren't good enough or aren't good at all. Especially national teams and probably mostly ex-Soviet ones look really approximative because I considered mostly players from after independence, missing many old legends in the process. Now that I know what to do with such teams, I'll work differently.

Interista admits that he should have researched better while creating those teams, he said that he'll update those teams and thanks you for your help but you'll just keep on insulting him :roll:

DimonSpa wrote:
If I were sure of every footballers, I would be the author of this topic for a long time.

Do you know what? You could have been that author of that topic easily since you were here for years but apparently you never cared about doing it. Then you left the forum without a reason and now you'll expect that we'll remove Interista's command over this thread just because you decided to come back and act like a jerk here?
No one here denies that you have big knowledge about Soviet football but that doesn't give you the right to insult other members here several times. Believe me, I've really been quiet a long time because of your behaviour but the rules of this forum apply for you as well.

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:14 pm

I sent you a PM to find an agreement. I would've updated the team with your suggestions and of course I would've mentioned you as team creator alongside myself. But I guess it wasn't enough for you.
I didn't use only Transfermarkt for the positions since many players don't even have the exact position but only a generic one like defender or midfielder. I used Russian websites and for all those I couldn't find the exact position or I just didn't catch it in a description (yes, I read those from that website you posted as well) I added a question mark near their name so that you could tell me the position, which you could've done simply via PM. But yeah, you're always willing to help, then you just post your own team just like you did with Rubin Kazan (which by the way was almost the same as mine, after all your criticism for my choices).
And now you just post this Kazakhstan that has almost the same players I sent you via PM except one goalkeeper, two defenders and two midfielders. All corrections you could've told me, again, via PM. The same goes for captains and piece takers. I can screenshot it if you want and I actually didn't say sorry since you acted way worse towards me than I ever did towards you but I simply admitted my mistakes on the teams.
By the way, if you are so sarcastic to blame me for your time wasted on Kazakhstani footballers and you even say that you have only max 30% of knowledge about them, you could've simply said "no" when I asked for help. Instead you just wanted to show your work, attack me and pretend the command of the thread. Chapeau.

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:59 pm

Listen, you asked me to create a team and post it to you in private messages. Where are you so impudent? :D Help is when a small correction of your work is made, but not a full correction. I think you should not be the author of at least half of your work.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:16 am

DimonSpa wrote:
Listen, you asked me to create a team and post it to you in private messages. Where are you so impudent? :D Help is when a small correction of your work is made, but not a full correction. I think you should not be the author of at least half of your work.

You're kidding, right? I didn't ask you to create a team. I gave you my team fixed after reading your suggestions and asked you some things I wasn't sure about. And as I said the difference between your and my team are five players and one of them is simply changed of position. So they're basically four. I guess I'll post the screenshots of the message. So everyone can see.

Spoiler: show

Now, please, are you so kind to enlighten us and tell exactly where I asked you to CREATE THE TEAM? Thanks.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:10 pm

Would love to access these players' stats

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2