CF PECHLEVANIDI

Captain: Seilda Bayshakov
Short free kick: Sergey Volgin | Yevstafi Pechlevanidi
Long free kick: Sergey Volgin | Yevstafi Pechlevanidi
Free kick 2: Vadim Stepanov
Right corner: Sergey Kvochkin | Vakhid Masudov
Left corner: Yevgeniy Yarovenko | Vakhid Masudov
Penalty: Vadim Stepanov | Yevstafi Pechlevanidi

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post-independence Kazakhstan All Stars

The best ever Kazakh players 23-man squad

GOALKEEPERS:

● David LORIYA
● Yuri NOVIKOV

DEFENDERS:

● Abzal BEYSEBEKOV
● Aleksandr FAMILTSEV
● Yuri LOGVINENKO
● Pёtr NEUSTÄDTER
● Heinrich SCHMIDTGAL
● Samat SMAKOV
● Sergey TIMOFEEV

MIDFIELDERS:

● Ruslan BALTIEV
● Dmitri BYAKOV
● Bauyrzhan ISLAMKHAN
● Andrey KARPOVICH
● Islambek KUAT
● Vakhid MASUDOV
● Nurbol ZHUMASKALIEV

FORWARDS:

● Andrey FINONCHENKO
● Askhat KADYRKULOV
● Sergey KHIZHNICHENKO
● Oleg LITVINENKO
● Vladimir NIEDERHAUS
● Bakhtiyar ZAYNUTDINOV
● Viktor ZUBAREV

RESERVES:

GOALKEEPERS:

● Stas POKATILOV
● Andrey SIDELNIKOV
● Oleg VOSKOBOYNIKOV

DEFENDERS:

● Renat ABDULIN
● Nuraly ALIP
● Igor AVDEEV
● Marat BYSTROV
● Farkhadbek IRISMETOV
● Aleksandr KUCHMA
● Sergey MALYI
● Kanat MUSATAEV
● Dmitri SHOMKO
● Gafurzhan SUYUMBAEV

MIDFIELDERS:

● Maksat BAYZHANOV
● Ulan KONYSBAEV
● Konstantin KOTOV (1973)
● Andrey MIROSHNICHENKO
● Serikzhan MUZHIKOV
● Kairat NURDAULETOV
● Azat NURGALIEV
● Askhat TAGYBERGEN
● Yan VOROGOVSKY
● Georgy ZHUKOV

FORWARDS:

● Abat AYMBETOV
● Alibek BULESHEV
● Nikolay KURGANSKY
● Vladimir LOGINOV
● Nurken MAZBAEV
● Roman MURTAZAEV
● Tanat NUSSERBAEV
● Sergey OSTAPENKO
● Aleksey SHCHYOTKIN
● Murat TLESHEV

THE BEST EVER XI

GK LORIYA
CB FAMILTSEV
CB NEUSTÄDTER
RB SMAKOV ©
LB TIMOFEEV
DMF KARPOVICH
CMF ISLAMKHAN
LMF MASUDOV
AMF BALTIEV
RWF ZAYNUTDINOV
CF NIEDERHAUS

Captain: Samat Smakov
Short free kick: Bakhtiyar Zaynutdinov
Long free kick: Ruslan Baltiev
Free kick 2: -
Right corner: Ruslan Baltiev | Vakhid Masudov
Left corner: Ruslan Baltiev | Vakhid Masudov
Penalty: Ruslan Baltiev | Samat Smakov

INFO:

Last edited by Interista93 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Wed May 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Where is Segizbaev, Volgin, Pekhlevanidi, Son, Khapsalis, Dotsenko, Bayshakov, Ionkin, Kvochkin, Lisitsyn, Shokh, Yarovenko???? Even in times of sovereignty, some names are very controversial ...

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am

DimonSpa wrote:
Where is Segizbaev, Volgin, Pekhlevanidi, Son, Khapsalis, Dotsenko, Bayshakov, Ionkin, Kvochkin, Lisitsyn, Shokh, Yarovenko???? Even in times of sovereignty, some names are very controversial ...

The same I said about Belarus: I don't consider players who didn't play enough or never played for a national team since this section is about national teams and not players only born in a country.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:24 pm

In all stars the members consider players who play in URSS

Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:38 pm

artemds wrote:

Yeah, I know but have any of those players capped for URSS?

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Interista93 wrote:
artemds wrote:

The fact is those old talents did not have the chance to represent his countries by political issues or because this countries didn't even exists.

Plus they need this players because this team are really weaks.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 pm

artemds wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
artemds wrote:

The fact is those old talents did not have the chance to represent his countries by political issues or because this countries didn't even exists.

Plus they need this players because this team are really weaks.

Ok then, I'll add those players suggested by Dimon.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Why did we give this young man access to the All Stars topic, you are not tired of randomly poking a finger at a footballers? Alexander Tarkhanov, 5 years lived in Kazakhstan since his birth there. He has nothing to do with Kazakhstani football, he never even worked as a coach in Kazakhstan. His father and mother were not Kazakhs, Russian families came to this country on a business trip, to build roads and other infrastructure. :)

Sun May 31, 2020 12:24 am

DimonSpa wrote:
Why did we give this young man access to the All Stars topic, you are not tired of randomly poking a finger at a footballers? Alexander Tarkhanov, 5 years lived in Kazakhstan since his birth there. He has nothing to do with Kazakhstani football, he never even worked as a coach in Kazakhstan. His father and mother were not Kazakhs, Russian families came to this country on a business trip, to build roads and other infrastructure. :)

If you're going to help, then suggest changes, either over PM or on this thread. If not, then comments like this are pointless. Either help or don't comment.

Sun May 31, 2020 12:30 am

Eduard Son has never played on the right in his life, as you have indicated in the picture. He was put with only one coach on the left wing of the attack and it was in the Dnipro under Kucherevsky :)

Sun May 31, 2020 12:32 am

StuartBannigan wrote:
DimonSpa wrote:

If you're going to help, then suggest changes, either over PM or on this thread. If not, then comments like this are pointless. Either help or don't comment.

Here, all his work needs to be redone, absolutely, and given the speed with which he uploads the videos, I don’t have enough life) In fact, you offer me to help a guy create 50-100 teams laid out by him anew, thoroughly, with the right footballers selected to the smallest detail. I needed two years to collect all the available information on Spartak and put each on the shelves. I just don’t understand why to do such low-quality work?

Sun May 31, 2020 12:38 am

DimonSpa wrote:
StuartBannigan wrote:
DimonSpa wrote:

Here, all his work needs to be redone, absolutely, and given the speed with which he uploads the videos, I don’t have enough life) In fact, you offer me to help a guy create 50-100 teams laid out by him anew, thoroughly, with the right footballers selected to the smallest detail. I needed two years to collect all the available information on Spartak and put each on the shelves. I just don’t understand why to do such low-quality work?

First of all, I'm reworking all my teams because I admit I didn't search enough for most of them. Second if you spent two years to work on Spartak Moskva, props to you because you surely did a good job. However, as I posted in the team thread, I don't think it was necessary to work that much to have 100 players. Remember this is a forum where we post all star teams for PES and not a website for journalists who post lists of the best 100 players of a team. Third, if you check my teams, you'll see that most of them have links of the sources I used, so you can't say I invented those teams now.
My criteria? I don't want less than 7 defenders, not less than 6 midfielders and not less than 5 strikers. I try to have at least three or four side backs. If I select a left winger I want a right winger as well if possible. Most of my recent formations are 4-3-3 with one or two defensive midfielders if possible. Therefore, given the fact the squads are made of 23 players and since I'm trying to adapt this criteria, sometimes great players are left out of the best XI if not even of the first squad. Last thing, I'm cleaning up the reserves section wherever there are too many players.
All that said, if anyone doesn't agree with a specific selection or my criteria or they believe the sources I used were not satisfying, help and suggestions exist for something. For example, I gave my opinions about teams like Brescia, Cagliari, Stoke City. On the other hand I've been helped on fixing teams like Crystal Palace, AIK and more.
So, I'm focusing on fixing the clubs and as soon as I'm done with them, I'll rework the national teams as well, Kazakhstan included. If you want to help or give me sources to check, you're free to do it and that'd be appreciated. Don't expect though that I'll make a team with 5 defenders in the 23-men squad and 77 reserves.

Sun May 31, 2020 1:31 am

It’s not at all the criteria, I don’t care how many defenders you have in the squad or how much in reserve. The fact is that you don’t know what position a football player plays, what kind of nation he is, where he should be in reserve or base status, and how, then, is this consistent with your own criteria? You did not write anything about this, considering that in each of your created teams I quickly see 4-5 gross errors.

Here also Sergey Volgin, I know that he was identified as an attacker on Russian Wikipedia, I hope this is not you?) He not played in the attack (well, maybe it was at the amateur level :) ), his position is only AM*, CM, DM.

As for my teams in the topic of the national team of Ukraine, I explained everything, before they didn’t bathe about this, they presented more for quality)

Sun May 31, 2020 7:06 am

Can't believe that Sergey Kvochkin and Seilda Baishakov aren't in best XI here, it's just ridiculous. Especially Kvochkin was thousand times better than all of those other forwards together, one of the best wingers in Soviet League during his prime, even voted best Kazakh player of the 20th century and still doesn't get the place he deserves here.
Also I'm shocked that none of you guys mentioned Yusup Shadiev and Kuralbek Ordabaev..

Sun May 31, 2020 9:36 am

Ok look.

Kuralbek ORDABAYEV - considered the best goalkeeper in Kazakhstan of all time, the local Lev Yashin. Where is he?

Vakhid MASUDOV - missing one of the best side midfielders in Kazakhstan of all time.

Vladimir NIKITENKO - missing one of the best defensive midfielders in Kazakhstan of all time.

Vadim STEPANOV - missing one of the best football players in Kazakhstan, started as a defender, several times was the team’s top scorer playing as a defender, then transferred to the attack, also played in the midfield.

Viktor ABGOLTS and Anatoliy IONKIN - missing one of the best forwards in Kazakhstan.

Seilda BAYSHAKOV - should be among the best 11

Sergey KVOCHKIN - should be among the best 11, best RWF

legends that should stay on the list of 23 best:

Sergey VOLGIN, Timur SEGIZBAEV, Anton SHOKH, Yevstafi PEKHLEVANIDI, Eduard SON, Sergey STUKASHOV, Evgeny YAROVENKO, Samat SMAKOV (RCb/RSb/DMf/CMf/SMf), Vladimir NIEDERHAUS

worthy to be in the list of 23 best:

Stanislav KAMINSKIY (DF), Anatoliy FEDOTOV (DF), Aidar KUMISBEKOV (RSB), Sergey TIMOFEEV (DF/MF), Leonid OSTROUSHKO (MF) - missing
and
David LORIYA (GK), Oleg VOSKOBOYNIKOV (GK), Dmitriy SHOMKO (LSB), Yuriy LOGVINENKO (LCB), Kairat NURDAULETOV (DMF/DF), Andrey KARPOVICH (DMF/CMF/SMF), Nurbol ZHUMASKALIYEV (AMF/SS), Igor AVDEYEV (RMF/RSB/RCB), Oleg LITVINENKO (CF), Ruslan BALTIEV (DMF/CMF/SMF/AMF), Bauyrzhan ISLAMKHAN (AMF), Dmitriy BYAKOV (SS/LWF/LMF), Tanat NUSSERBAEV (FW)

I don’t know who you will removed, but the following players should be stay in reserves or main squad... what to think about: Yuriy NOVIKOV (GK), Vladimir LISITSYN (GK), Aleksandr FAMILTSEV (RSB), Farkhadbek IRISMETOV (LSB), Azat NURGALIEV (LMF), Zhambyl KUKEYEV (LMF), Aleksandr KHAPSALIS (SMF/WF), Sergey KHIZHNICHENKO, Andrey FINONCHENKO

Aleksandr KUCHMA, Viktor ZUBAREV - - - > should be in reserves

Aleksandr UBYKIN (GK), Kanat MUSATAYEV (LCB), Heinrich SCHMIDTGAL, Ulan KONYSBAYEV (RMF), Andrei MIROSHNICHENKO (LMF), Evgeniy LOVCHEV (junior) (DMF/CMF/AMF), Farid KHISAMUTDINOV (SMF/WF), Nikolay KURGANSKIY (FW), Arsen TLEKHUGOV (FW) - missing players which should be in reserves

Anatoliy ZARAPIN (GK), Renat ABDULIN (RCB/RSB), Alibek BULESHEV (FW), Vitaliy SPARYSHEV (RCB), Serik ZHEILITBAYEV (LMF), Konstantin KOTOV (RMF), Murat TLESHEV (FW) - missing players which should be in reserves or not

Serhiy MALYI, Maksim ZHALMAGAMBETOV, Ashkat KADYRKULOV - - - > should be in reserves or not

?????
Oleg KORNIENKO, Vait TALGAEV, Valery GLUSHAKOV - - - > among the best, this is generally nonsense, I would think whether to put him in reserve or not

Sergo KUTIVADZE and Aleksandr TARKHANOV - they are should not be here at all

p.s. Normal such corrections yes? Just a little bit...

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Can't believe that Sergey Kvochkin and Seilda Baishakov aren't in best XI here, it's just ridiculous. Especially Kvochkin was thousand times better than all of those other forwards together, one of the best wingers in Soviet League during his prime, even voted best Kazakh player of the 20th century and still doesn't get the place he deserves here.
Also I'm shocked that none of you guys mentioned Yusup Shadiev and Kuralbek Ordabaev..

Yes, Yusup SHADIYEV :) Yes, you never know who could miss. thnks

p.p.s. Therefore, I grab my head when I go in and see the work of this young man, he is absolutely not aware of what he is laying out here... :( and this is not to mention the fact that I once told him where else a dozen names..

Peter Neustädter.... how could i forget :)

Last edited by DimonSpa on Sun May 31, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 31, 2020 12:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next