Pes Miti del Calcio
http://pesmitidelcalcio.com/

Saudi Arabia All Stars
http://pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7734
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Interista93 [ Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Saudi Arabia All Stars

Saudi Arabia All Stars


Image


Image



Coaches:
:SUA: Khalil AL-ZAYANI (1984-86): won Saudi Arabia's first AFC Asian Cup in 1984
:BRA: Carlos Alberto PARREIRA (1988-90): won Saudi Arabia's second AFC Asian Cup in 1988

Image Image




GOALKEEPERS:

Waleed ABDULLAH
Mohamed AL-DEAYEA


DEFENDERS:

Hussein ABDULGHANI
Abdullah AL-DOSARI
Mohamed AL-JAWAD
Mohammed AL-KHILAIWI
Ahmed MADANI
Saleh NU'EIMAH
Abdullah ZUBROMAWI


MIDFIELDERS:

Fuad AMIN
Fahad AL-BISHI
Khaled AL-MUWALLID
Mohammed NOOR
Saeed AL-OWAIRAN
Mohammad AL-SHALHOUB
Nawaf AL-TEMYAT
Youssef AL-THUNAYAN


STRIKERS:

Majed ABDULLAH
Sami AL-JABER
Mohaisen AL-JAM'AN
Fahad AL-MEHALLEL
Yasser AL-QAHTANI
Nasser AL-SHAMRANI


________________________________________


RESERVES:


GOALKEEPERS:

Abdullah AL-DEAYEA
Hussein AL-SADIQ


DEFENDERS:

Sameer ABDULSHAKER
Ahmed AL-BAHRI
Ahmed AL-DOKHI
Hassan FALLATAH
Mansoor AL-HARBI
Omar HAWSAWI
Osama HAWSAWI
Mohammed AL-JAHANI
Majed AL-MARSHEDI
Hamad AL-MONTASHARI
Osama AL-MUWALLAD
Redha TUKAR
Abdullah AL-ZORI


MIDFIELDERS:

Nawaf AL-ABED
Khaled AZIZ
Khamis AL-DOSARI
Salman AL-FARAJ
Omar AL-GHAMDI
Ibrahim AL-HARBI
Taisir AL-JASSIM
Saud KHARIRI
Fahad AL-MUSAIBEAH
Abdoh OTAIF
Hamzah SALEH
Ibrahim AL-SHAHRANI
Yahya AL-SHEHRI
Khalid AL-TEMAWI
Abdullah AL-WAKED


STRIKERS:

Abdullah AL-DOSARI
Obeid AL-DOSARI
Fahad AL-GHESHEYAN
Saad AL-HARTHI
Naif HAZAZI
Hamzah IDRIS
Talal AL-MESHAL
Malek MOUATH
Fahad AL-MUWALLAD
Shaye AL-NAFISAH
Mohammad AL-SAHLAWI





THE BEST EVER XI:

Image

GK AL-DEAYEA
CB MADANI
CB NU'EIMAH
RB AL-DOSARI
LB AL-JAWAD ©
DMF AMIN
CMF AL-BISHI
AMF AL-THUNAYAN
AMF AL-OWAIRAN
CF AL-JABER
CF ABDULLAH

Captain: Mohamed Al-Jawad
Short Free Kick: Youssef Al-Thunayan
Long Free Kick: Youssef Al-Thunayan
Free Kick 2: -
Right Corner: Youssef Al-Thunayan
Left Corner: Youssef Al-Thunayan
Penalty: Sami Al-Jaber

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

It's Mohamed Al-Jawad or Mohamed Abd Al-Jawad, not Abdaljawad.
Al-Jaber's prime position was always CF, not SS. He should be put as CF (instead of Al-Qahtani) among Abdullah IMO while Al-Owairan should be put as central AMF behind them. I'm also not sure if Noor and Khariri really deserve their places in best XI, Al-Bishi and Amin would IMO be better choices there..
Btw, I don't see a reason why this team needs three coaches. Al-Zayani didn't archieve anything with them, there's really no need to have him here.

Author:  Interista93 [ Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
It's Mohamed Al-Jawad or Mohamed Abd Al-Jawad, not Abdaljawad.
Al-Jaber's prime position was always CF, not SS. He should be put as CF (instead of Al-Qahtani) among Abdullah IMO while Al-Owairan should be put as central AMF behind them. I'm also not sure if Noor and Khariri really deserve their places in best XI, Al-Bishi and Amin would IMO be better choices there..
Btw, I don't see a reason why this team needs three coaches. Al-Zayani didn't archieve anything with them, there's really no need to have him here.

Wikipedia calls him Abd Al-Jawad and the site NationalFootballTeams Abdaljawad but it's the same player: both are defenders and are 165cm tall.
The site about national teams also says Al-Jaber was primarily SS and Al-Qahtani CF.
Khariri is the most capped midfielder but Noor probably could be replaced by Al-Owairan.
Amin may be in the first team instead of Al-Temyat or Noor?
Al-Zayani led Saudi Arabia to win their first ever AFC Asian Cup. Perreira and Nelo also won the Asian Cup. Maybe I can take them out and put Nelinho who reached the Confederations Cup final in 1992.

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

Interista93 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
It's Mohamed Al-Jawad or Mohamed Abd Al-Jawad, not Abdaljawad.
Al-Jaber's prime position was always CF, not SS. He should be put as CF (instead of Al-Qahtani) among Abdullah IMO while Al-Owairan should be put as central AMF behind them. I'm also not sure if Noor and Khariri really deserve their places in best XI, Al-Bishi and Amin would IMO be better choices there..
Btw, I don't see a reason why this team needs three coaches. Al-Zayani didn't archieve anything with them, there's really no need to have him here.

Wikipedia calls him Abd Al-Jawad and the site NationalFootballTeams Abdaljawad but it's the same player: both are defenders and are 165cm tall.
The site about national teams also says Al-Jaber was primarily SS and Al-Qahtani CF.
Khariri is the most capped midfielder but Noor probably could be replaced by Al-Owairan.
Amin may be in the first team instead of Al-Temyat or Noor?
Al-Zayani led Saudi Arabia to win their first ever AFC Asian Cup. Perreira and Nelo also won the Asian Cup. Maybe I can take them out and put Nelinho who reached the Confederations Cup final in 1992.

What site are you referring to? I can only recommend to you to watch Saudi Arabia's matches at the World Cups and you'll see that al-Jaber primarily played as CF (and even when he took the role of SS, he didn't act as a central playmaker behind the other forwards). Tbh I don't care if a player has the most caps for his country: Niclas Alexanderson for example was capped 109 times for Sweden but I'm pretty sure that no one would put him in Sweden AS instead of Liedholm.
Saudi Arabia had their peak definitely in the late 1980s and 1990s, after 2000 their performances were only a shadow of their "great times". Their modern players may have more caps but that doesn't change the fact that the greatest players from Saudi Arabia are rather guys like Al-Deayea, Abdullah, Al-Thunayan or Al-Jaber..
But after all it's up to you, I just wanted to give some feedback here..

Author:  Interista93 [ Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
Wikipedia calls him Abd Al-Jawad and the site NationalFootballTeams Abdaljawad but it's the same player: both are defenders and are 165cm tall.
The site about national teams also says Al-Jaber was primarily SS and Al-Qahtani CF.
Khariri is the most capped midfielder but Noor probably could be replaced by Al-Owairan.
Amin may be in the first team instead of Al-Temyat or Noor?
Al-Zayani led Saudi Arabia to win their first ever AFC Asian Cup. Perreira and Nelo also won the Asian Cup. Maybe I can take them out and put Nelinho who reached the Confederations Cup final in 1992.

What site are you referring to? I can only recommend to you to watch Saudi Arabia's matches at the World Cups and you'll see that al-Jaber primarily played as CF (and even when he took the role of SS, he didn't act as a central playmaker behind the other forwards). Tbh I don't care if a player has the most caps for his country: Niclas Alexanderson for example was capped 109 times for Sweden but I'm pretty sure that no one would put him in Sweden AS instead of Liedholm.
Saudi Arabia had their peak definitely in the late 1980s and 1990s, after 2000 their performances were only a shadow of their "great times". Their modern players may have more caps but that doesn't change the fact that the greatest players from Saudi Arabia are rather guys like Al-Deayea, Abdullah, Al-Thunayan or Al-Jaber..
But after all it's up to you, I just wanted to give some feedback here..

As I said in other posts I like to receive feedbacks. I don't act like a braggart if it seems so.
I only give my reasons to have put some players instead of others. If I'm wrong it's ok, I don't get upset.
We found a point of agreement and I will correct the team. I have no problems about that. :)

Author:  StuartBannigan [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

I think Zubromawi can replace Al-Jahani in the first team, he played well in both 94 and 98, especially in the famous victory over Belgium, could play at both right back and centre back and also got like 80 more caps too.

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

Is there any reason why Abdullah Al-Dosari isn't in first team and not even in the reserves? He was long time regular RB of the NT, winning Asian Cup in 1988 and appeared in three other tournaments as well (Asian Cup 1988, King Fahd Cup 1992, WC 1994). Nu'eimeh on the other hand was CB, not RB.
Btw, Stuart's players should be linked here as well..

Author:  Interista93 [ Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Is there any reason why Abdullah Al-Dosari isn't in first team and not even in the reserves? He was long time regular RB of the NT, winning Asian Cup in 1988 and appeared in three other tournaments as well (Asian Cup 1988, King Fahd Cup 1992, WC 1994). Nu'eimeh on the other hand was CB, not RB.
Btw, Stuart's players should be linked here as well..

I know Stuart is working on 1994 Saudi Arabia team so I was thinking to link all those players after he finishes them but I'll link those he already made after you suggest me who has to be replaced with Al-Dosari. There's no real reason why he's not here. I surely missed him. I was thinking to put him instead of a midfielder so there would be him as right-back in the first XI and Nu'eimah as reserve. However I don't know who should be out, maybe Noor or Al-Temyat. What do you think?

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

Interista93 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Is there any reason why Abdullah Al-Dosari isn't in first team and not even in the reserves? He was long time regular RB of the NT, winning Asian Cup in 1988 and appeared in three other tournaments as well (Asian Cup 1988, King Fahd Cup 1992, WC 1994). Nu'eimeh on the other hand was CB, not RB.
Btw, Stuart's players should be linked here as well..

I know Stuart is working on 1994 Saudi Arabia team so I was thinking to link all those players after he finishes them but I'll link those he already made after you suggest me who has to be replaced with Al-Dosari. There's no real reason why he's not here. I surely missed him. I was thinking to put him instead of a midfielder so there would be him as right-back in the first XI and Nu'eimah as reserve. However I don't know who should be out, maybe Noor or Al-Temyat. What do you think?


Certainly not Al-Temyat who's primary AMF backup for Al-Thunayan and Al-Owairan. I would even say that he wasn't less talented than those two but injuries and weaker team mates prevented him from reaching even more in his NT career.
The question is rather: Do we need Al-Montashari in first team? After all he's CB No. 5 (after Madani, Zubromawi, Al-Khilaiwi and Nu'eimah) and LB No. 3 (after Al-Jawad and Abdulghani) so he could be removed to make space for Al-Dosari (then we would have him and Zubromawi for RB position).
Some other suggestions: Fahad Al-Ghesheyan should be in reserves, PK taker should be Al-Jaber.
However I'd like to see Stuart's opinion on this as well, after all he has seen more from those guys than we did ;)

Author:  StuartBannigan [ Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saudi Arabia All Stars

To be honest I haven’t payed much attention to Al-Dosari simply because Zubromawi replaced him in the starting XI halfway through their 1994 campaign, but yeah he could surely replace Al-Montashari. Then for the starting XI here you can put Al-Dosari at RB and replace Al-Khilaiwi with Nu’eimah. I know a lot of people rate Al-Khilaiwi highly compared to other Saudi defenders but I wasn’t too impressed with him compared to Madani to be honest...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/