Captain: Roger Mendy | Kalidou Koulibaly | Ibrahim Ba Eusebio
Short free kick: Oumar Sène
Long free kick: Oumar Sène
Free kick 2: -
Right corner: Oumar Sène
Left corner: Oumar Sène
Penalty: Sadio Mané

INFO:

Last edited by Interista93 on Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:33 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:20 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Can't believe that Souleyman Sané was moved back to reserves without a reason while Sarr Boubacar is in first team here. Also interesting to see that both Oumar Sené and Henri Camara (record player, record goalscorer) were removed from best XI without giving a reason for this. But it seems that success on club level is apparently more important for this team than the actual NT performances of the players (otherwise guys like Beye or Boubacar would have never made that team ahead of Coly or Sané).

Are you sure that I actually moved Sané in the 23-men squad? I don't think I would've moved him back to reserves so I probably forgot to put him in the main squad in the first place when you suggested that. Who should I take out? About Sené, I'll replace Fall with him. About Camara, I know the performances with the national team are more important to make the squad but shouldn't the first XI be formed by the best players from the squad? I mean, are we sure Camara was that better than Bocande or better than Mané actually is? If the answer is yes, then I'll put him back in the formation. Maybe he was better than Diouf.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:04 pm

Edouard Mendy with the victory and the saves in this Africa Cup, goes right between the two goalkeepers together with Silva. what do you think?

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:51 pm

Bonaz wrote:
Edouard Mendy with the victory and the saves in this Africa Cup, goes right between the two goalkeepers together with Silva. what do you think?

I'm not sure. Cheikh Seck is regarded as one of the greatest ever Senegalese goalkeepers.
I'd wait for Édouard Mendy in the first team but he surely deserves at least a place in the reserves.

Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:00 pm

Interista93 wrote:
Bonaz wrote:

I'm not sure. Cheikh Seck is regarded as one of the greatest ever Senegalese goalkeepers.
I'd wait for Édouard Mendy in the first team but he surely deserves at least a place in the reserves.

I'd also add Mendy in first team here. Apart from his individual class he has been a cornerstone in two Africa Cups now, ending as runner-up and winner. I would have rather waited before adding Diallo who isn't even a Senegalese international for a year now (was excellent as well in that Africa cup but if we go after this, then Bouna Sarr could claim a spot here now as well).
Btw, any reason why you didn't link my set for Mané and Milos' set for Camara but all those sets by artemds (that all seem to be Konami stats with some random boosts) instead?

Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:58 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
I'd also add Mendy in first team here. Apart from his individual class he has been a cornerstone in two Africa Cups now, ending as runner-up and winner. I would have rather waited before adding Diallo who isn't even a Senegalese international for a year now (was excellent as well in that Africa cup but if we go after this, then Bouna Sarr could claim a spot here now as well).
Btw, any reason why you didn't link my set for Mané and Milos' set for Camara but all those sets by artemds (that all seem to be Konami stats with some random boosts) instead?

I replaced Seck with Mendy. I also added Bouna Sarr. I guess I simply forgot to link Mané and Camara. Yeah, all those Senegalese players surely need an update.

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2