It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 am



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Austria 1982 | World Cup 8th Place 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 pm
Posts: 1143
AUSTRIA
1982


Image

Image

AUSTRIA 1982:
Standing: Schachner, Obermayer, Hattenberger, Prohaska, Hintermaier and Pezzey.
Bended: Krauss, Weber, Koncilia, Degeorgi and Krankl.


MANAGER: Georg SCHMIDT | COACH: Felix LATZKE

GOALKEEPERS:

1 Friedrich KONCILIA
21 Herbert FEURER
22 Klaus LINDENBERGER

DEFENDERS:

2 Bernd KRAUSS
3 Erich OBERMAYER ©
4 Josef DEGEORGI
5 Bruno PEZZEY
12 Anton PICHLER
16 Gerald MESSLENDER
17 Johann PREGESBAUER

MIDFIELDERS:

6 Roland HATTENBERGER
8 Herbert PROHASKA
10 Reinhold HINTERMAIER
11 Kurt JARA
14 Ernst BAUMEISTER
15 Johann DIHANICH
19 Heribert WEBER

FORWARDS:

7 Walter SCHACHNER
9 Hans KRANKL
13 Max HAGMAYR
18 Gernot JURTIN
20 Kurt WELZL


3-5-2 FORMATION:

Image

GK KONCILIA
SWP OBERMAYER
RB KRAUSS
LB DEGEORGI
DMF/SWP PEZZEY
DMF HINTERMAIER
DMF PROHASKA
RMF HATTENBERGER
LMF BAUMEISTER/JARA
CF SCHACHNER
CF KRANKL

Captain: Erich Obermayer
Short Free Kick: Hans Krankl/Herbert Prohaska
Long Free Kick: Bruno Pezzey/Reinhold Hintermaier/Herbert Prohaska
Free Kick 2: Herbert Prohaska/Reinhold Hintermaier
Left Corner: Herbert Prohaska/Reinhold Hintermaier
Right Corner: Reinhold Hintermaier
Penalty: Hans Krankl

Team Strategy

Change Sides
CB Overlap: Only in the case Bruno Pezzey plays in defence
Pressure - Optional
Counter Attack - Optional

HOME & AWAY KITS:

Image Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Image


MORE FORMATION:

Spoiler: show
Chile Vs Austria - Group Stage Game (First Round - 17/06/1982)
Image

GK KONCILIA
SWP PEZZEY
CB OBERMAYER
CB DEGEORGI
RB KRAUSS
LB/LMF WEBER
DMF HATTENBERGER
CMF PROHASKA
CMF/AMFHINTERMAIER
CF/RWF SCHACHNER
CF KRANKL

Captain: Erich Obermayer
Short Free Kick: Hans Krankl/Herbert Prohaska
Long Free Kick: Bruno Pezzey/Reinhold Hintermaier/Herbert Prohaska
Left Corner: Herbert Prohaska/Reinhold Hintermaier
Right Corner: Reinhold Hintermaier
Penalty: Hans Krankl

VIDEO:



Last edited by Pellaccia on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.



Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2492
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
Mate, did you seriously copy pasted this thread without even looking another game to add another formation?

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image


Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1607
El Capo wrote:
Mate, did you seriously copy pasted this thread without even looking another game to add another formation?


He did the same bullshit with several other teams that were created by MagicDip or other people around the net. I'll try to correct those teams in the next days.
If stuff like that happens again, it will be punished with warnings/bans as well. I simply don't get why some users here enjoy to claim work from others as their own :roll:


Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:41 am
Posts: 247
I can't believe my eyes to read that. I never ever import my sets to this topic. I don't know who did that and why. From the beginning you've decided that what i made was crap, despite likes i received from past on tapatalk site from magic dip himself and others for some of my sets, based honestly, and although you say, on personal work based on readings and watching all the stuff i can find about world cup 1982 and the players. You can say what you want but not insult others like you did with the budy that made a comment on my lato set or with the sympathic term "bullshit" that qualify my contribution.


I quit tapatalk because of this behavior and I find the same again here now. Perhaps should i seriously consider to stop definitly my stupids sets for world cup 1982.


Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:33 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1186
ildeput wrote:
I can't believe my eyes to read that. I never ever import my sets to this topic. I don't know who did that and why. From the beginning you've decided that what i made was crap, despite likes i received from past on tapatalk site from magic dip himself and others for some of my sets, based honestly, and although you say, on personal work based on readings and watching all the stuff i can find about world cup 1982 and the players. You can say what you want but not insult others like you did with the budy that made a comment on my lato set or with the sympathic term "bullshit" that qualify my contribution.


I quit tapatalk because of this behavior and I find the same again here now. Perhaps should i seriously consider to stop definitly my stupids sets for world cup 1982.

Hey mate, they are talking about this team and some other teams in general, not the sets (in this case).
You didn't even post this team in the first place but another user. I guess they're not talking about you so you shouldn't get upset. :lol:


Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:41 am
Posts: 247
OK sorry it's a misurdenstanding i was really thinking that it was about my posts you can erase my answer and all the topics where my sets were copying without permission thanks for your work and this great site


Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1186
ildeput wrote:
OK sorry it's a misurdenstanding i was really thinking that it was about my posts you can erase my answer and all the topics where my sets were copying without permission thanks for your work and this great site

No one here was saying that you copied. You're admitting it even though you said different things when you made your first sets. I really don't understand.


Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:41 am
Posts: 247
Simply when i read the first message i was thinking that i was accused to import my sets in magic dip topic it was not true. Apologies for that. I propose to continue making sets in my section for world cup 1982 and keep attention to remarks


Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:01 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 pm
Posts: 296
I didn't want to offend anyone, I just wanted to create a team that wasn't there. I am sorry that I am told that I have done other such stupid things. I get out of the way. Goodbye.


Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:10 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 pm
Posts: 379
Pellaccia wrote:
I didn't want to offend anyone, I just wanted to create a team that wasn't there. I am sorry that I am told that I have done other such stupid things. I get out of the way. Goodbye.


I mean, you didn’t “create” anything really...


Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:58 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 pm
Posts: 296
StuartBannigan wrote:
Pellaccia wrote:
I didn't want to offend anyone, I just wanted to create a team that wasn't there. I am sorry that I am told that I have done other such stupid things. I get out of the way. Goodbye.


I mean, you didn’t “create” anything really...

It's true, I didn't create anything, I just copied the forum. However I too have been copied ... This: Brazil 1976 | American Revolution Bicentennial Cup was done before this: Brazil 1976 | American Revolution Bicentennial Cup Winner.
However, I didn't say anything. I apologize again.


Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:33 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 pm
Posts: 1143
I'm gonna say it just once so open your eyes carefully (as usually I stay away from this kind of childish "debate"):

Are you fucking kidding me?
Since when posting a team after someone else is "copying" (I hate to use that word and you'll notice that I usually don't accuse anyone copying stuff I post since it's aimed at everyone's use). If you have any copyright about that, I'll be glad to see it :lol:

I post a team when I watch a game to have at least one correct formation + set pieces takers. And I watch games to work on players' sets (as simple as that). So, since I don't like to lose my time, for few years now I post every team (the meaningless ones to the most historical ones) to keep all the datas & infos I gathered by watching the games because it takes a lot of time & energy to watch old low quality games and focus on the details. I don't wanna lose datas anymore and go back to something I already did, this is the best way to avoid that.

Now you wanna talk about the Bicentennial cup?
I happened to watched these games because I started to work on NY Cosmos and I wanted to see some Cosmos players and NASL Stars in an other context than playing for their clubs where they were dominating the local championship, I wanted to see how they managed against a higher competition. And also since I like to do things right, I watched all the available games to post most exhaustive datas about that event.

You wanna compare the garbage you posted before I posted these teams and you "updated" them here? Be serious. Did I say something to you when it happened? No, because I don't care. As soon as I post something on the net, it's free to use for anyone. No matter how much time & energy it cost me.

My advice to the admin/mods here is to make a serious cleanup among the members and all the shitty stuff they post, which result in a lot of quantity and poor quality stuff.
And please don't bother to register where I do my stuff, I don't need you.

PS: Last thing, I usually post my sources, and that's what I did about the Bicentennial Cup in the concerned topics on my forum.


Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:12 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 pm
Posts: 296
MagicDip wrote:
I'm gonna say it just once so open your eyes carefully (as usually I stay away from this kind of childish "debate"):

Are you fucking kidding me?
Since when posting a team after someone else is "copying" (I hate to use that word and you'll notice that I usually don't accuse anyone copying stuff I post since it's aimed at everyone's use). If you have any copyright about that, I'll be glad to see it :lol:

I post a team when I watch a game to have at least one correct formation + set pieces takers. And I watch games to work on players' sets (as simple as that). So, since I don't like to lose my time, for few years now I post every team (the meaningless ones to the most historical ones) to keep all the datas & infos I gathered by watching the games because it takes a lot of time & energy to watch old low quality games and focus on the details. I don't wanna lose datas anymore and go back to something I already did, this is the best way to avoid that.

Now you wanna talk about the Bicentennial cup?
I happened to watched these games because I started to work on NY Cosmos and I wanted to see some Cosmos players and NASL Stars in an other context than playing for their clubs where they were dominating the local championship, I wanted to see how they managed against a higher competition. And also since I like to do things right, I watched all the available games to post most exhaustive datas about that event.

You wanna compare the garbage you posted before I posted these teams and you "updated" them here? Be serious. Did I say something to you when it happened? No, because I don't care. As soon as I post something on the net, it's free to use for anyone. No matter how much time & energy it cost me.

My advice to the admin/mods here is to make a serious cleanup among the members and all the shitty stuff they post, which result in a lot of quantity and poor quality stuff.
And please don't bother to register where I do my stuff, I don't need you.

PS: Last thing, I usually post my sources, and that's what I did about the Bicentennial Cup in the concerned topics on my forum.

I apologize again, but my garbage is no more smelly than that of others. I'm done with this forum. Thanks for the hospitality.


Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.