It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Argentina 1974 

ARGENTINA

ARGENTINA 1974 WORLD CUP
Standing: Bargas, Wolf, Sá, Ayala and Carnevali.
Bended: Balbuena, Brindisi, Perfumo, Kempes, Babington and Heredia.

MANAGER: Vladislao CAP

GOALKEEPERS:

1 Daniel CARNEVALI
12 Ubaldo FILLOL
21 Miguel SANTORO

DEFENDERS:

5 Hugo BARGAS
7 Jorge CARRASCOSA
9 Rubén GLARÍA
10 Ramón HEREDIA
14 Roberto PERFUMO
16 Francisco SÁ
20 Enrique WOLFF

MIDFIELDERS:

3 Carlos BABINGTON
6 Miguel Ángel BRINDISI
8 Enrique CHAZARRETA
17 Carlos SQUEO
18 Roberto TELCH
19 Néstor TOGNERI

FORWARDS:

2 Rubén AYALA
4 Agustín BALBUENA
11 René HOUSEMAN
13 Mario KEMPES
15 Aldo POY
22 Héctor YAZALDE

4-3-3 FORMATIONS:

Poland Vs Argentina - Group Stage Game (First Round - 15/06/1974)

GK CARNEVALI
CB/SWP PERFUMO
CB HEREDIA
RB WOLFF
LB/CB
DMF BARGAS
CMF/AMF BRINDISI
CMF/AMF BABINGTON
RWF BALBUENA
LWF/SS AYALA
CF/SS KEMPES

Substitutions: Houseman for Brindisi (46 mn) and Telch for Bargas (67 mn)

Captain: Roberto Perfumo
Short Free Kick: Carlos Babington/Enrique Wolff
Long Free Kick: Carlos Babington/Enrique Wolff/Juan Carlos Heredia/Roberto Perfumo/Francisco Sá/Agustín Balbuena/Hugo Bargas
Free Kick 2: Enrique Wolff
Left Corner: René Houseman
Right Corner: Carlos Babington
Penalty: Miguel Ángel Brindisi
Players to go up on free kicks and corners: Juan Carlos Heredia, Francisco Sá, Hugo Bargas

Team Strategy

Centre Attack
Change Sides: Ayala/Kempes
CB Overlap: Juan Carlos Heredia
Counter Attack

Argentina Vs Italy - Group Stage Game (First Round - 19/06/1974)

GK CARNEVALI
CB/SWP PERFUMO
CB HEREDIA
RB WOLFF
LB/CB
DMF TELCH
CMF/AMF BABINGTON
AMF/CMF KEMPES
RWF AYALA
LWF HOUSEMAN
CF YAZALDE

Substitutions: Glaría for Wolff (64 mn - Injury) and Chazarreta for Yazalde (78 mn)

Long Free Kick: Carlos Babington/Enrique Wolff/Juan Carlos Heredia/Roberto Perfumo/Roberto Telch/Francisco Sá/Rubén Ayala/Rubén Glaría
Free Kick 2: Enrique Wolff/Roberto Perfumo/Juan Carlos Heredia/Mario Kempes
Penalty: Mario Kempes
Players to go up on free kicks and corners: None

Team Strategy

Centre Attack
Right Side Attack
Change Sides: Babington | Ayala/Houseman
CB Overlap: Juan Carlos Heredia - Optional
Counter Attack
Offside Trap
Ball Possession ATT

Argentina Vs Haiti - Group Stage Game (First Round - 23/06/1974)

GK CARNEVALI
CB/SWP PERFUMO
CB HEREDIA
RB WOLFF
LB/CB
DMF TELCH
CMF/AMF BABINGTON
AMF/CMF KEMPES
RWF AYALA
LWF HOUSEMAN
CF YAZALDE

Substitutions: Balbuena for Kempes (53 mn) and Brindisi for Houseman (59 mn)

Long Free Kick: Roberto Perfumo/Juan Carlos Heredia/Carlos Babington
Free Kick 2: Enrique Wolff/Miguel Ángel Brindisi
Left Corner: René Houseman/Carlos Babington
Penalty: Mario Kempes
Players to go up on free kicks and corners: Juan Carlos Heredia, Mario Kempes

Team Strategy

Centre Attack
Change Sides: Ayala/Houseman
CB Overlap: Juan Carlos Heredia - Optional
Counter Attack

Netherlands Vs Argentina - Group Stage Game (Second Round - 26/06/1974)

GK CARNEVALI
CB/SWP PERFUMO
CB HEREDIA
RB WOLFF
LB/CB
DMF TELCH
CMF BALBUENA
CMF SQUEO
RWF/SS AYALA
LWF HOUSEMAN
CF YAZALDE

Substitutions: Glaría for Wolff (46 mn - Injury) and Kempes for Houseman (65 mn)
Notes: Telch was forced to leave the pitch due to injury (77 mn). Argentina, after having used its two substitutions, had to play the rest of the game with only ten men. Brindisi and Babington, the usual starters in the midfield alongside Telch, were unavailable for this game due to injuries

Short Free Kick: Enrique Wolff
Long Free Kick: Enrique Wolff/Juan Carlos Heredia/Roberto Perfumo/Roberto Telch/Carlos Squeo/Francisco Sá
Free Kick 2: Roberto Perfumo
Right Corner: Rubén Ayala
Penalty: -
Players to go up on free kicks and corners: Roberto Perfumo, Juan Carlos Heredia

Team Strategy

Right Side Attack - Optional
Change Sides: Ayala/Houseman
Counter Attack

Argentina Vs Brazil - Group Stage Game (Second Round - 30/06/1974)

GK CARNEVALI
CB HEREDIA
CB/SWP BARGAS
RB GLARÍA
LB/CB
DMF SQUEO
CMF/AMF BRINDISI
CMF/AMF BABINGTON
RWF BALBUENA
LWF/SS AYALA
CF/SS KEMPES

Substitutions: Carrascosa for Sá (46 mn) and Houseman for Kempes (46 mn)
Note: Telch and Wolff, the usual staters, were unavailable for this game due to injuries

Captain: Miguel Ángel Brindisi
Short Free Kick: Carlos Babington
Long Free Kick: Carlos Babington/Miguel Ángel Brindisi/Juan Carlos Heredia/Rubén Glaría/Francisco Sá
Free Kick 2: Miguel Ángel Brindisi
Left Corner: Miguel Ángel Brindisi
Player to go up on free kicks and corners: Juan Carlos Heredia

Team Strategy

Centre Attack
Change Sides: Brindisi/Squeo/Babington
Counter Attack

Argentina Vs East Germany - Group Stage Game (Second Round - 03/07/1974)

GK FILLOL
CB BARGAS
CB/SWP HEREDIA
RB/RWB WOLFF
LB CARRASCOSA
DMF TELCH
CMF/AMF BRINDISI
CMF/AMF BABINGTON
RWF HOUSEMAN
LWF/SS AYALA
CF/SS KEMPES

Substitution: None
Note: Carnevali was apparently unavailable due to injury and Santoro the N°2 goalkeeper refused to play the game

Captain: Enrique Wolff
Short Free Kick: Carlos Babington/Miguel Ángel Brindisi/Enrique Wolff
Long Free Kick: Carlos Babington/Enrique Wolff/Miguel Ángel Brindisi/Juan Carlos Heredia/Hugo Bargas/Jorge Carrascosa
Free Kick 2: Miguel Ángel Brindisi/Enrique Wolff/Mario Kempes
Left Corner: Miguel Ángel Brindisi
Right Corner: Carlos Babington/René Houseman
Player to go up on free kicks and corners: Hugo Bargas

Team Strategy

Right Side Attack
Left Side Attack
Change Sides: Houseman/Kempes/Ayala
Counter Attack - Optional

HOME & AWAY KITS:

Image Image

Spoiler: show

Last edited by MagicDip on Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 am
Profile WWW

Hello guys,

Since you have posted these teams and players I worked on, I suggest you to apply the latest updates I've made on them 'cause they are no good like this: too outdated and overrated. The updates are all on the right threads on Godoy's site so feel free to use them as the stats are meant for the whole PES community around the net.
If you don't agree with the new stats and wanna let these threads like it is then I suggest you to remove my nickname from the credits as it is no longer representative of my conception of the game and it annoys me to have several version of a same player here and there and most of all my nickname associated to something I consider no longer relevant.

Thanks.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:09 pm
Profile WWW

Well with all the respect, I think what you're doing there is too harsh, a bit too drastic for my taste. From one extremeness to another one, those sets need few points decrease in some areas, not 10 points...

So I'd like to leave your name in the credits, at least saying it's your original set and try to update them with less drastic changes...

But I don't want to work on that now because those stats are not bad at all, we have more urgent stats which need reworking, made by other members...

I don't see problem if your name is mentioned in the set you've made a while ago, in every thread it's written who's the original author of the stats, so there shouldn't be any exceptions...

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:25 pm
Profile WWW

When you open the link of Poy appears the link Schnellinger

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:12 am

I test every set ingame, and in several games before I post it. So what seems drastic to people works actually fine in PES, the goal is to have something representative INGAME of what the player was in reality, and also something representative of the football back then. Of course it won't be 100% truthful since it's still a game with its part of nonsenses, but these latest stats are the closest thing I've achieved so far to reproduce things I have seen from these players, games I've watched, watched and watched again so I know what I'm talking about. I don't trust no text, no "my grandpa said", no net ranking or whatsoever, only what my eyes have witnessed.

About "extremes", I dare to say that a player with green values only is still a very good player in the game. A "standard" value is not 80, it's 75. There's no need for that ongoing old PSD bad habit of giving yellow and orange everywhere, even PSD has abandoned that, so why is it so hard for others? I'd even say white values are not taboo, they mean to emphasize on the weaknesses of a player, and every player has weaknesses. It's not about being harsh or whatever, it's about being objective.

I don't try to convince anyone here, the game itself will convince people when they'll be fed up to have freaking robots all alike, responsive as hell, running 90mn at full speed and stamina, scoring rockets from impossible angles...then people will understand, and if they won't then it's a pity. Common sense says experience teaches wisdom...

Talking about overrated sets, Babington here is a good example of old PSD standards, he was physically nowhere like that in reality. Anyway if you don't want to listen to me and let me in the credits, ok then as I already said I don't consider these sets representative of how it should be done anymore. And for the updates, good luck to find someone who knows these players like I do.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:07 pm
Profile WWW

I've already read that on your site and I still disagree with it..That's too drastic, for example Yeso Amalfi had same characteristics and playing style as Ronaldinho, he never run just like Ronaldinho and I don't think he should be 10 points below Ronaldinho in STA..

I don't want to discuss anymore about that because it will never finish...

My final words here: I don't want to remove you from the credits as that's how the things work here with all players. You can see in every thread who's the original author of the stats..

My proposal is, now when you've created account here, to give you the command of the players you've originally created. So you can update them however you like, I'll accept it despite the fact I don't agree completely with your latest updates..

I think it's fair, I don't know very well those players and I doubt other members do..

So what do you think :?: I'm not trying to force you to return against your will, just to update your players we've transferred here, because I don't want to copy stats from other sites despite your permission...

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:54 pm
Profile WWW

Fair enough, as long as I have the same stats all around the net, it's ok for me.

PS: Amalfi is an experimental set, that's why I didn't post it on the site but in my ongoing stats section, and he's also one of the few players without footage I adventured to give a try.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:33 pm
Profile WWW

Ok, I'll start changing the author of those topics in the next days. If I forget on some thread, let me know...

I'll do the same with teams, because I noticed the formation in some of them isn't correct exactly, like for example in Las Palmas of 70's you've created, so you can change it...

Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Profile WWW

All players updated.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]