Long free kick: Ronaldinho
Free kick 2: Paulo Isidoro | Toninho Cerezo
Right corner: Ronaldinho
Left corner: Ronaldinho
Penalty: Ronaldinho | Reinaldo

INFO:
https://atletico.com.br/paginas/historia
http://www.galodigital.com.br/enciclope ... _principal

Last edited by Interista93 on Wed May 18, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 am

No need for another formation, keep the first one, since is already a beast of a lineup withnthe names, but still with more possibilities to upgrade it.

I rather suggest a 4-2-2-2 formation with Cerezo and Gilberto Silva as anchor men, (ok, Toninho Cerezo will give a shit about it :mrgreen: ) and Isidoro on the right and Ronaldinho on the left as AMF's, and leave Dinho as the set-piece expert.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:47 am

El Capo wrote:
No need for another formation, keep the first one, since is already a beast of a lineup withnthe names, but still with more possibilities to upgrade it.

I rather suggest a 4-2-2-2 formation with Cerezo and Gilberto Silva as anchor men, (ok, Toninho Cerezo will give a shit about it :mrgreen: ) and Isidoro on the right and Ronaldinho on the left as AMF's, and leave Dinho as the set-piece expert.

I thought to put a second formation with the "Trio Maldito".
However let's go for one only. :D

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:49 am

Hello,

I am missing two important names:

Héctor Cincunegui and Nelinho, both side backs

Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
Hello,

I am missing two important names:

Héctor Cincunegui and Nelinho, both side backs

Héctor Cincunegui had his peak at Club Nacional. Yes, he won the Brasileiro Série A in 1971 but only played 6 league games in that season.
Nelinho was at the end of his career when he played at Atlético Mineiro and only won some regional leagues that don't have the same importance as a national league.
Since I prefer not having too many reserves, I don't believe those two really deserve a place over the ones I selected.

Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:42 pm

I see, but regarding Nelinho... Atlético has not many big titles, so I think 4 states titles are relevant (most of the players in the 23, also never won a national league), and Atletico from the 80's was awesome, eventough didnt win any relevant trophy.

Also, I agree he wasn't at his prime in Atlético, he was at his prime in Cruzeiro (atletico's biggest rival), but Nelinho was great playing for Atletico anyway and not be mentioned I believe it is a big mistake.

Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

I believe that Diego Tardelli can be considered among the initial 23 instead Marques. Tardelli doesn't have more games and more goals. (The website "Galo Digital" says 230 Tardelli games x 386 Marques games and 112 goals by Tardelli x 133 goals by Marques). Tardelli's average is better, but Marques has his merit for playing more and scoring more goals, even with a small difference.

However, I think the decisive factor for this change may be the technical criteria, the titles won and the importance of the players in the titles, also considering the size of each title and their importance for the club. Tardelli won 4 Minas Gerais Championship x 3 from Marques. Tardelli also won the 2014 Copa do Brasil and the 2012 Recopa Sudamericana, titles that Marques does not have (Tardelli even scored goals in the finals of both championships). However, I think the biggest title comparison is between Tardelli's 2013 Libertadores da América vs Marques' 1997 Copa Comenbol.
1 • I already state that Libertadores da América is a bigger title than the Copa Comenbol, due to its longevity, duration and its importance in the continent and worldwide (I think we all agree with that).
2 • Marques was not the most decisive player in that Copa Comenbol (I would give this credit to Valdir, top scorer in the team and in the league with 7 goals). Tardelli, however, was (perhaps with some doubts) the most decisive player in the Copa Libertadores da América with 6 goals (1 less than Jô) but with more important passes and prettier performances.
3 • I would also consider Tardelli a technically better player than Marques because of his versatility and decision-making power.

In short: Tardelli was a better player, more important performances than Marques in a more important title and more titles and important goals in general.

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:08 am

Considering that Telê Santana is already at São Paulo as a coach, I think it would be nice to have Cuca as the coach here.

Furthermore he won the most important title of club's history (Libertadores) and 3 more state championships.

Also, he will probably win the Brazilian Championship this year and maybe the Brazilian Cup.

Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:21 pm
Profile WWW

Cuca should be the manager.

Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:40 am

Yes, Cuca needs to be the coach. For now, no player from the current time should be added, but Cuca is the coach of the two most winning seasons in the club's history.

Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:52 am

What about Guilherme Arana replacing Edgar?

Sun May 15, 2022 7:20 pm
Profile WWW

What about Zé do Monte instead of Gilberto in the starting XI?

Wed May 18, 2022 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]