It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:05 pm



Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Club Atlético de Madrid All Stars 
Author Message

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 pm
Posts: 623
Atlético Madrid All Stars



Image



Image






Stadium: Estadio Vicente Calderón (57 500)

Image


COACH: :SPA: Luis ARAGONÉS

Image


GOALKEEPERS:

:SPA: Abel RESINO
:SPA: José MOLINA



DEFENDERS:

:SPA: Feliciano RIVILLA
:SPA: Isacio CALLEJA
:ARG: Jorge GRIFFA
:SPA: José Luis CAPÓN
:BRA: Luís PEREIRA
:SPA: Juan Carlos ARTECHE
:URU: Diego GODÍN



MIDFIELDERS:

:CUB: Francisco Martín ARENCIBIA
:SPA: Alfonso SILVA
:FRA: :MOR: Larbi BEN BAREK
:SPA: Luis ARAGONÉS
:SPA: ADELARDO
:SPA: Jesús GLARÍA
:SPA: Javier IRURETA
:SPA: GABI



FORWARDS:

:SPA: Adrián ESCUDERO
:SPA: Enrique COLLAR
:SPA: Joaquín PEIRÓ
:SPA: José UFARTE
:ARG: :SPA: José Eulogio GÁRATE
:POR: Paulo FUTRE




_____________________________________________________________



RESERVES:


GOALKEEPERS:

:FRA: Marcel DOMINGO
:SPA: Edgardo MADINABEYTIA
:SPA: Miguel REINA
:ARG: Leo FRANCO


DEFENDERS:

:SPA: Alfonso APARICIO
:SPA: Alberto CALLEJO
:SPA: Martínez JAYO
:SPA: MELO
:SPA: Eusebio BEJARANO
:PAR: Heriberto HERRERA
:ARG: Ramón HEREDIA
:SPA: Miguel Ángel RUIZ
:SPA: MARCELINO
:SPA: JUANITO
:PAR: Domingo BENEGAS
:SPA: TONI Muñoz
:SPA: Delfí GELI
:SPA: Carlos AGUILERA
:CZE: Radek BEJBL
:BIH: Mirsad HIBIĆ
:SPA: SANTI
:SPA: TOMÁS
:SPA: Roberto SOLOZÁBAL
:COL: Luis PEREA
:SPA: Antonio LÓPEZ
:SPA: JUANFRAN
:BRA: Filipe LUIS


MIDFIELDERS:

:SPA: Ramón GABILONDO
:SPA: Germán GÓMEZ
:SPA: MACHÍN
:SWE: Henry CARLSSON
:BRA: RAMIRO
:SPA: ALBERTO
:SPA: Ignacio SALCEDO
:BRA: DIRCEU
:SPA: Eugenio LEAL
:SPA: Quique RAMOS
:SPA: Jesús LANDÁBURU
:GER: Bernd SCHUSTER
:SPA: Julio PRIETO
:SPA: Roberto MARINA
:BRA: DONATO
:SPA: Juan VIZCAÍNO
:SPA: José Luis CAMINERO
:SER: Milinko PANTIĆ
:ARG: Diego SIMEONE
:POR: SIMÃO
:SPA: Raúl GARCÍA
:TUR: Arda TURAN
:SPA: KOKE


FORWARDS:

:SPA: Juanito VÁZQUEZ
:SPA: Paco CAMPOS
:SPA: José JUNCOSA
:SPA: Miguel GONZÁLEZ
:SPA: José Luis PÉREZ-PAYA
:SPA: Agustín Sánchez QUESADA
:BRA: VAVÁ
:POR: Jorge MENDONÇA
:EQG: Miguel JONES
:BRA: LEIVINHA
:ARG: Rubén AYALA
:ARG: Rubén CANO
:MEX: Hugo SÁNCHEZ
:BRA: BALTAZAR
:SPA: MANOLO
:SPA: KIKO
:SPA: Fernando TORRES
:URU: Diego FORLÁN
:COL: Radamel FALCAO
:ARG: Sergio AGÜERO





THE BEST EVER XI

Image

GK RESINO
CB LUÍS PEREIRA
CB GODÍN
RB RIVILLA
LB CALLEJA
CMF ADELARDO
AMF ARAGONÉS ©
AMF BEN BAREK
RWF UFARTE
LWF COLLAR
CF ESCUDERO

Captain: Luis Aragonés
Short Free Kick: Luis Aragonés
Long Free Kick: Luis Aragonés
Left Corner: Luis Aragonés
Right Corner: Luis Aragonés
Penalty: Luis Aragonés




INFO AND HISTORICAL SQUADS:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Club Atlético de Madrid was founded on 26 April 1903, but not under that name. Basque students decided to found a new club in Madrid, as a branch of Athletic de Bilbao from the Basque Country in Spain. The students named their team Athletic Club de Madrid. Just like the original club, Athletic de Madrid played in blue and white. Four years later, on 20 February 1907, Athletic de Madrid became a financially independent club. When a representative of Athletic de Bilbao couldn’t find Blackburn’s blue and white striped shirts on a trip to England in 1911, he decided to bring shirts of Southampton back home. Athletic de Bilbao decided to fully switch to Southampton’s colours, while the Madrileans stuck with their blue shorts. On 22 January 1911, Athletic de Madrid play the first match in their famous colours: red and white striped shirts and blue shorts. At the time, colchónes (mattresses) in Spain were made with red-white stripes. With their new colours, Atlético soon earned the nickname los Colchoneros (the Mattressmakers). In 1913, Athletic de Madrid contested the final for the regional Championship against Madrid Foot-Ball (later renamed as Real Madrid). If Athletic de Madrid won, they would have qualified for the Copa del Rey, however Spanish rules disallowed two connected clubs from participating in the same competition, and Athletic de Bilbao had already qualified. Los Colchoneros went on to lose the regional Championship, but decided to cut ties with their Basque counterparts anyway, and Athletic de Madrid became a fully independent football club.

Athletic de Madrid celebrated their first success when the regional Championship was finally captured in 1921, qualifying for the Copa del Rey. Real Unión de Irún is beaten, but Athletic de Bilbao prove to be too strong in the final. The club from which Athletic de Madrid originated wins 4-1 in a very friendly game and lift the King’s Cup. Two years later Atlético moves to its own stadium: Estadio Metropolitano. In 1925 Athletic de Madrid win the regional Championship for the second time, without losing a game. The team qualifies for the semi final of the Copa del Rey, but lose to FC Barcelona. A year later Athletic de Madrid finish second in the regional Championship, and changes to the format means the club does qualify for the Copa del Rey. The team reaches to the final for the second time in the history of the club, but lose to Barcelona again, this time in controversial fashion. At the end of the decade, Athletic de Madrid, like many other football clubs, were having financial difficulties. To gain more income the Spanish clubs decide to found a domestic system, consisting of three leagues. Athletic de Madrid plays in the Primera División, along big clubs like FC Barcelona, Athletic de Bilbao and Real Madrid. Meanwhile the regional championship is also still played, which Athletic de Madrid win for the third time in 1928. In the second season of the Primera División, Athletic de Madrid are relegated on the last day of the season. In the seasons after the team would often finish second, but never gain promotion. This changed when the Primera División is expanded by two teams and Athletic de Madrid, which again finish second, gain promotion because of the expansion. Athletic battled against relegation in the next few seasons, until the league is stopped for four years because of the Spanish Civil War.

When the Primera División resumed after the Civil War, Athletic de Madrid had lost eight players due to the war. The club decided to merge with Aviación Nacional, and was named Atlético Aviación de Madrid. Under charge of the legendary former-goalkeeper Ricardo Zamora, Atlético Aviación win the Primera División in 1939/1940. And at the start of the next season, the club also wins the Spanish Supercup. Atlético Aviación dominated the league and were again crowned champions. In 1947, the Spanish air forces requested that Atlético Aviación remove the military association in the club’s name (Aviación is the name of the airforce). The club is renamed and becomes Club Atlético de Madrid. On the last day of the season Atlético de Madrid lose the title to Valencia because of a home loss against Real Madrid. Atlético continues to be a challenger in the following seasons, but can’t beat Valencia, Barcelona and Real Madrid. In 1949 Atlético plays two friendlies against Stade Rennes, which is coached by Helenio Herrera. A year later Atlético signs the coach, who joins two of his former players in goalkeeper Domingo and forward Ben Barek, who had impressed in the double encounter. In Herrera’s first season, Atlético wins the title, after some spectacular matches, including a 6-6 draw against Athletic Bilbao. In the last game of the season Atlético plays against Valencia. The final result is 4-4, which sees Atlético finish first in the league, just one point ahead of Deportivo la Coruña. The following season was one to remember, and the players from that year have gone down in club history as the Golden Team. Herrera plays a 3-2-5 formation and Atlético again win the Primera División. Atlético were flying high. Rule changes had an affect though, and the club were no longer allowed to play foreigners in the side. The next season the team won the Spanish Super Cup, but important players are forced to leave. Atlético slumped and woulld have to wait a long time for the next piece of silverware.

Ten years later and Atlético are improving. In the 1957/58 season, Atléti finished second behind Real Madrid in the league and reveal plans for a new stadium. Because Real Madrid had won both the league and the European Cup, Atlético qualify for European football as the runner-up in Spain. In the semi final of the European Cup, Atlético face Real Madrid after beating Irish, Bulgarian and German opposition. After two matches the tie was drawn, and after a playoff match, Real Madrid advances. Atlético were to get revenge on their city rivals over the next few years. In the following season, 1959/60, Atlético won the Copa del Rey for the first time in their history. A year later they add a second. Both times the mighty Real Madrid is beaten in the final. The domination of a Real side with Puskas and Di Stefano continues, with Atlético also lifting the Spanish Super Cup at the expense of los Merengues. Atlético can’t quite usurp Real Madrid yet in the league though, and once again finish runner-up in the Primera División, qualifying for the European Cup Winners’ Cup. Los Colchoneros made it all the way to the final of the competition and in May 1962 face Fiorentina in the final. The match was tight and ended 1-1 after extra time. A replay match was scheduled in Stuttgart, and Atlético take home their first European title with a thumping 3-0 win. Dominance in the Cup Winners’ Cup looked on the cards and Atléti made it through to the final for the second season running, but English opposition Tottenham Hotspur are too strong, and Atlético slump to a 5-1 defeat.

Despite the success in Europe, Atlético found themselves in trouble. A financial crisis forces Atlético to sell the Estadio Metropolitano. In 1964 Vicente Calderón is appointed as new club president. He brings in new players, like Luis Aragonés, and Atlético reach the final of the Copa del Rey. A year later Atlético reach the semi-final of the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, but are knocked out by Italian giants Juventus. The Copa del Rey is claimed again after an impressive run to the final against Real Madrid, Valencia, Real Sociedad and Zaragoza. Atlético waved goodbye to the Estadio Metropolitano in 1966, celebrating another league title, finishing a single point ahead of Real Madrid. The following season, Luis Aragonés scores the first ever goal in the new stadium, Estadio Manzanares.

After appointing former-goalkeeper Marcel Domingo as new first team coach, Atlético continues winning and captures the league title with some impressive displays. A season later the title is lost on the last day of the season against Valencia. That year Atlético expands its stadium and renames it after one of the most successful presidents in history, Vicente Calderón. Atlético is knocked out early in the European Cup in 1972/73, which allows the team to focus on the league. With an impressive run of games, the team wins the title, two points ahead of Barcelona. A season later Atlético appoints a coach from Argentina: Lorenzo. The club signs many South Americans and earns the nickname Los Indios, because the tanned South-Americans remind the Spanish people of Indians. Lorenzo’s defensive tactics prove successful, because Atlético reach the final of the European Cup. Atlético’s first proper European Cup final is a dramatic affair. 1-0 up going into the dying seconds, Bayern defender Georg Schwarzenbeck thumps the ball from 25 yards into the back of the net past Atléti goalkeeper Miguel Reina. Heartbreak. In the replay two days later, Bayern take advantage of a tired Atlético side and win 4-0. Bayern refuse to play against a tough Independiente side in the Intercontinental Cup, so Atlético gets the chance to win the competition now known as the Club World Championship, and so Atléti does. It’s the first success of Luis Aragonés as coach. A year later Aragonés’ men win the Copa del Rey, a title which was controversially lost to Real Madrid the season before. In 1976/77 Atlético win the Primera División for the eighth time after a thrilling title race with Cruyff’s Barcelona.

It would be the last title Atlético would to celebrate for a while. The performances went downhill and 1978/79 would be a disastrous year. After just five matches coach Núñez is fired and Luis Aragonés temporarily returns to coach the team, but was later replaced by Hungarian Szusza. Atlético as a club are moving downhill, and during the season the players go on a strike, hoping to force circumstances to be improved. As a result the club controversially suspends player Ayala. It would be a long time before Atlético got to celebrate success again. In 1984/85 the team wins the Copa del Rey in Aragonés’ third spell as first team coach (he has a total of seven!). At the start of the next season Atlético also wins the Spanish Super Cup. And in the same season Aragonés would lead the team to the final of the European Cup Winners Cup, but Dinamo Kiev are too strong, and Atlético fall to a 3-0 defeat.

The following period is one of much turmoil, with Jesús Gil y Gil taking over the club in 1987. The fans were desperate for a new la Liga title and Gil gained power by promising to sign Paulo Futre. This lead to success in the Copa del Rey – Atlético won the cup in 1990/91 and 1991/92 – but in the meantime Atlético became a graveyard of coaches. The controversial club president closes Atlético’s cantera in 1992 and slowly seems to lead the club toward bankrupcy, signing expensive players the club cannot afford. However, Gil’s actions did lead to success in 1995/96. After nearly twenty years, Atlético finally win the Spanish league again, and also win the Copa del Rey to make it a fantastic double. Even today, every fan remembers the famous Doblete, with players like Caminero, Simeone, Pantic and Kiko, all lead by coach Radomir Antic. In the following seasons Atlético would sign big players like Christian Vieri, Juninho and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, but eventually Gil’s reign lead to Atlético’s demise. In 1999/2000 Gil and his board were suspended pending investigation by the Spanish government regarding financial issues. It was one of the many lawsuits against Jesús Gil y Gil, but surely one with huge consequences for Atlético. With the club in turmoil, the performances on the pitch dropped to an abysmal level. Despite reaching the final of the Copa del Rey, Atlético were relegated on the final match of the season, after Pichichi-winner Hasselbaink failed to convert a penalty against Real Oviedo. Then manager Claudio Ranieri resigned as Atlético were heading for the Segunda. Atlético spent two seasons in Spain’s second division, which were described as dos años en el infierno – two years in hell.

In the first season in the Segunda División, a young Fernando Torres made his debut for Atlético. The club narrowly missed out on promotion, but a new star was born. In 2001/02 Torres led Atleti back to la Liga, under charge of who else than Luis Aragonés. For years the club finished in mid-table positions, before the icon for many fans Fernando Torres was eventually sold to Liverpool. With the money gained from the transfer, Atlético was able to reinforce the team with star players like Diego Forlán, Luis García, Simão and Reyes, which led to Champions League qualification in 2007/2008. Javier Aguirre, as Atlético manager, was improving the squad all the time and it seemed only a matter of time before more silverware was won. Forlán formed an illustrous pairing with Sergio Agüero, who was signed the year before Torres’ departure. The young Argentina grew up to become a superstar, while his Uruguayan compatriot took care of the goalscoring. In 2008/2009 Atlético again qualified for the Champions League, with Diego Forlán winning the Pichichi-award as topscorer of the Spanish league. The team seemed to have built a solid foundation for next season, but at the start of 2009/10 everything seemed to go wrong. Javier Aguirre, deemed to be the root of Atlético’s misery, was controversially sacked, and replaced by legendary goalkeeper Abel Resino. Resino didn’t last until the end of the year. Following a heavy 4-0 defeat to English club Chelsea in the Champions League, the manager was sacked and replaced with Quique Sánchez Flores. At this time, Atleti had just crashed out of the Champions League and were second from bottom in the league. It took a while before Sánchez Flores was able to turn things around, and while the performances in the league were inconsistent, the team were magnificent in the cup competitions, going all the way in the Europa League and Spanish Cup. On 12 May 2010 Atlético played the final of the Europa League, which was reached after beating Galatasaray, Sporting Lisbon, Valencia and Liverpool. The final was against English club Fulham, which Atleti won in extra time (2-1), with two goals from Diego Forlán. A week later Atlético played the final of the Copa del Rey at the Camp Nou versus Sevilla. This final was lost, but for the first time since El Doblete the fans had had something to dream about, and celebrated the Europa League win, like always, at Fuente de Neptuno.


Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2571
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
Interpret it whatever you want, you know that is true, the rules are ridicoulously biased hypocrite (you only had to see the Spain AS topic :lol:)

Luck?? Do you think that Atletico man by man is superior to both Barcelona and Real? or in an International level to Juve, PSG, City, Bayern etc.?

I already speak my reasons, yet, people act like i didn't say anything..

What do you think ? That a bunch of goals, 2 leagues are ahead of being the captain, finish twice runner up of the champions league, 1 league, 1 copa del Rey, 1 spanish super cup, 2 continental-level cups is "no reason" then :roll:


Sun May 29, 2016 4:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1643
El Capo wrote:
Luck?? Do you think that Atletico man by man is superior to both Barcelona and Real? or in an International level to Juve, PSG, City, Bayern etc.?

I meant that he has the luck to play in such a good team ;)
El Capo wrote:
What do you think ? That a bunch of goals, 2 leagues are ahead of being the captain, finish twice runner up of the champions league, 1 league, 1 copa del Rey, 1 spanish super cup, 2 continental-level cups is "no reason" then :roll:

His archivements are more than enough for his place among the reserves but he is an average player (at least compared to other midfielders from that team) and this is what prevents him from beeing in the first team here. It's the same situation with Gattuso in Milan, Dürnberger in Bayern or Salgado in Real AS: they all won plenty of titles with their clubs but they aren't the greatest players in the club's history ;)


Sun May 29, 2016 5:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2571
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
Then the 2 leagues and the bunch of goals are no reason to be there, period..But then the true motives are easily on sight so there is really no need to go further in that :roll:

Gabi an average player (the destroyer midfielder with good to excellent vision :roll: ), if he is that kind of player, then i'll assure that he wouldn't even be the starter with Simeone..


Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1643
El Capo wrote:
Then the 2 leagues and the bunch of goals are no reason to be there, period..But then the true motives are easily on sight so there is really no need to go further in that :roll:

Gabi an average player (the destroyer midfielder with good to excellent vision :roll: ), if he is that kind of player, then i'll assure that he wouldn't even be the starter with Simeone..

Do you even read my posts or do you want to troll only? He is average compared to players like Abelardo, Jesus Glaria or Simeone, not compared to his current team mates..
But anyway, this is, what should be changed (according to suggestions that were agreed by more than one person):
Diego Godin <-> Roberto Solozabal
Alfonso Silva <-> Diego Forlan
Francisco Martín Arencibia <-> Jesús Landáburu
Jorge Griffa <-> Tomas
Players added to the reserves:
Filipe Luis, Juanfran, Arda Turan, Gabi, Raul Garcia


Sun May 29, 2016 6:22 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:51 pm
Posts: 665
Gabi should be in the first team, the thing is... Who should be out? The people there deserve their position in the first team...

You can be great player for one team, but that doesn't mean nothing. Just look at Real Madrid AS, Juanito is probably the most loved player ever and such important for the club being progatonist of great moments in Real Madrid's history, and he is not in the first team because there was better players. Or in this team, Fernando Torres isn't in the first team because that


Sun May 29, 2016 6:39 pm
Profile
Amministratore
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 am
Posts: 1448
Location: Vancouver, BC
El Capo wrote:
Arteche only won a spanish supercup and a copa del rey, he shouldn't even here, but since the rules here regarding these teams are rather hypocrite and biased towards some members thoughts, let it be..

Interpret it whatever you want, you know that is true, the rules are ridicoulously biased hypocrite (you only had to see the Spain AS topic :lol:)


That's not true. If it was up to Charruan and me than nobody from last 15 years would be in Spain AS, not even in reserves. And since many players have been added there it shows the thoughts of other members were respected.

BTW Arteche and all the other old players had to win league title in order to play CL (EC), not like today when 4 teams go in CL and always the same, those rich clubs meanwhile the rest of league is crap. So it's normal actual players have more CL participation..

_________________
Stop the PSD copycats...


Sun May 29, 2016 6:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1643
Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
Gabi should be in the first team, the thing is... Who should be out? The people there deserve their position in the first team...

You can be great player for one team, but that doesn't mean nothing. Just look at Real Madrid AS, Juanito is probably the most loved player ever and such important for the club being progatonist of great moments in Real Madrid's history, and he is not in the first team because there was better players. Or in this team, Fernando Torres isn't in the first team because that

+1.
Btw, what do you think about Solozabal? I've done some research now regarding great CBs of Atletico and the names you'll usually find are: Pereira, Arteche, Griffa, Heredia but not Solozabal. Actually I'd put Godin in first team here for Solozabal as Godin is already far better than Solozabal..
To make it short, this is the lineup I'd suggest here right now:


Sun May 29, 2016 10:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2571
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
:lol: there's no worst blind person than the one who don't want to see
Quote:
Do you even read my posts or do you want to troll only? He is average compared to players like Abelardo, Jesus Glaria or Simeone, not compared to his current team mates...


I can't deal with this guy, he is an idiot..

Who cares if he was an "average" player or the best player ever, he has done the MERITS to be there, THAT'S WERE THE RULES FOR MAKE THE AS TEAMS, but hey? it doesn't fucking matter anymore because in you ignorant, tiny and totally biased head/brain or whatsoever a former player who nobody among us could watch and played in the amateurish times deserves more that one of the guys which are writing Atletico history, that's the complete "troll" joke ever..

JeanMarc wrote:
Added Cassano and Gastaldello, not Pazzini...


I've selected Chiorri for his extraordinary talent, certainly his contribution to the team wasn't great. If you have some reasonable suggestions, maybe Chirri and Lanna can be moved to the reserves...

But certainly just for players who played before 2000's...


This summarize the entire plot, i don't even need to put in perspective the Cannavaro/Nesta stuff in Italy AS..

But hey, i've just crush any lame excuse to finish the ignorance with FACTS! and what i get, get called "troll" by some random dude :lol: :lol: :lol: What a laugh..

Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
Gabi should be in the first team, the thing is... Who should be out? The people there deserve their position in the first team...

You can be great player for one team, but that doesn't mean nothing. Just look at Real Madrid AS, Juanito is probably the most loved player ever and such important for the club being progatonist of great moments in Real Madrid's history, and he is not in the first team because there was better players. Or in this team, Fernando Torres isn't in the first team because that


This is why i came with the idea of 25-30 players club AS, at least the among the big "guns" it should/must be applied, and who cares if it too much, do you really believe that a club with over 100 years in history can be reduce to only 23 players?? Especially Real Madrid :shock: ?Why somebody like Juanito, Sergio Ramos, Salgado, Paco Buyo, Kopa or even Juan Alonso be out of the RM AS, but then Quincoces and Zamora are in?? Why? Because they were better players?? Do i have again to "slap" again the people's minds here with footage of the WC1934/1938 to simply "show the level" back then in a fucking WC? :lol: :lol:

Fernando Torres should be in Spain AS anyway, scoring in both finals that gave his country 2 Euro's, but again it doesn't fucking care because probably Zarra is there for just the sake of his scoring "record' (20apps/20goals) which is "faar" more important than the 2 titles gave by Torres because people around doesn't like actual football, then i ask myself, what are you doing commenting in threads of contemporanies players if you don't like them? :lol: :lol: if you don't like them, then you can't/shouldn't even comment there because either you don't follow the players or you "hate' them, your comments are totally biased or lacks the support to be taked in count..

Spoiler: show
Anyway, JM you fellow paranoic soldier :lol: you can do this if you wantImage

I mean, if people here wants to keep as fool and blind as they want, follow one single rule that you guys created at least, since i have "breaked it".....For trying to open the fucking eyes of the people around.


Mon May 30, 2016 2:59 am
Profile
Amministratore
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 am
Posts: 1448
Location: Vancouver, BC
El Capo wrote:
JeanMarc wrote:
Added Cassano and Gastaldello, not Pazzini...


I've selected Chiorri for his extraordinary talent, certainly his contribution to the team wasn't great. If you have some reasonable suggestions, maybe Chirri and Lanna can be moved to the reserves...

But certainly just for players who played before 2000's...


So? Samp from the last 15 years is a crap, why should anybody from those years be included there. Than we should rename all those teams in "The list of players with most appearances and goals all stars"..

I'm not paranoic, just won't let you or any other guy to randomly lower stats by 15 points. I said stats, menawhile for teams I don't care at all, do whatever you like. Even if you want to add 2015-2016 rosters to all my teams, do it. I won't be making any problems there..


BTW when we agree with your suggestions no problem. But when we don't agree than you immediately start insulting everybody. What kind of behaviour is that. In the past Charruan 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times didn't agree with my suggestions and there were never such a insults. He didn't accept my suggestions for Atletico and I've never made problems because of that..

_________________
Stop the PSD copycats...


Mon May 30, 2016 10:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1643
I think I better ignore those insults as I'm sure El Capo only overreacted a bit ;)
Anyway, as some people here really want to have Gabi in the first team, then there's only one player who can go out for him and that is Caminero. He was excellent in the double season but in the other seasons he never managed to be so good.
If that's okay for the people here, Gabi goes in first team instead of Caminero but then please create a set for Gabi as soon as possible ;)


Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:51 pm
Posts: 665
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
Gabi should be in the first team, the thing is... Who should be out? The people there deserve their position in the first team...

You can be great player for one team, but that doesn't mean nothing. Just look at Real Madrid AS, Juanito is probably the most loved player ever and such important for the club being progatonist of great moments in Real Madrid's history, and he is not in the first team because there was better players. Or in this team, Fernando Torres isn't in the first team because that

+1.
Btw, what do you think about Solozabal? I've done some research now regarding great CBs of Atletico and the names you'll usually find are: Pereira, Arteche, Griffa, Heredia but not Solozabal. Actually I'd put Godin in first team here for Solozabal as Godin is already far better than Solozabal..
To make it short, this is the lineup I'd suggest here right now:



Totally agree with that, Godín instead of Solazábal.

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Anyway, as some people here really want to have Gabi in the first team, then there's only one player who can go out for him and that is Caminero. He was excellent in the double season but in the other seasons he never managed to be so good.
If that's okay for the people here, Gabi goes in first team instead of Caminero but then please create a set for Gabi as soon as possible ;)


I don't care if Gabi is in the team or not, he deserves it, like Caminero... Personally I think Gabi is better option than Caminero, he is the captain of the most revolutionary team in latest years (I mean, since 15-20 years, nobody would imagine this team playing again 2 UEFA Champions League finals and win the Spanish League since Madrid and Barcelona are the "kings" of Spanish League).

I can make a set for Gabi (At least 2013-2016 years are fresh in my mind and I have only re-watch a few things)


Mon May 30, 2016 4:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2571
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
I didn't "overreated"..But let it be :roll: it's Atletico's thread, and Ninja'd is an Atletico's supporter so he's probably share the same opinion as you guys or be a "troll" like me just by speaking facts.


Mon May 30, 2016 9:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1643
Updated first post.
The changes:
Spoiler: show
First Team
Diego Godín <-> Roberto Solozabal
Jorge Griffa <-> Tomas
Alfonso Silva <-> Diego Forlan
Francisco Martín Arencibia - Jesus Landaburu
Gabi <-> José Luis Caminero

Players added to reserves:
Juanfran, Raúl García, Filipe Luis, Arda Turan


Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:43 am
Posts: 284
Location: 日本(茨城)
:POR: Tiago mendes is reserves? he is good performance :)


Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:49 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 am
Posts: 2571
Location: Aragua De Barcelona, Venezuela
Guess Griezmann can be named in the reserves now.


Tue May 14, 2019 10:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.