It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Suggestions for forum improvement 

Here you can post your suggestions, thoughts and anything else what can help for forum improvement.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 am

well... what about change the links of most of All-Stars National Teams & Clubs that goes to "Pes Classics Stats" for the ones that we got here... some of then got more stats here than the originals links

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Well we corrected most of the teams, there are still Charruan's teams to correct. But it requires lot of time and work...

We should think about adding new administrator(s).

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:49 pm
Profile WWW

for me, it can be correct anytime...

Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm

I think that decision could help... I suggest gurkenjoe93 ;)

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:36 pm

what about adding numbers to the Classic AS Teams Players?...

well.... i also think that we are gonna need to add as a spoiler the Format of Pes 2012 or Pes 2013 to the upcoming players... in order to increase the numbers of working members

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Can you explain better your ideas :?:

Which numbers do you refer to? If you think on shirt numbers, there's no any purpose of that...

Also we use old format of stats, it would be a suicide to change now more than 4000 threads...Besides there's no big difference between pes 2012 and 2013, just there's no more ST, ACC, AGG and few abilities are renamed...

PES 2014 is a complete mess, I don't want to take part in anything related to PES 2014..

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:07 pm
Profile WWW

Regarding shirt numbers: I think this wouldn't be a good idea.
As many players in our AS teams had the same numbers as other ones (or they didn't have one) it would IMO look quite strange. Just an example for this, using FC Bayern lineup:
Quote:
GOALKEEPERS:

1 :GER: Sepp MAIER
1 :GER: Oliver KAHN

DEFENDERS:

:GER: Ludwig GOLDBRUNNER
5 :GER: Franz BECKENBAUER
4 :GER: Hans-Georg SCHWARZENBECK
6 :GER: Klaus AUGENTHALER
3 :GER: Hans PFLÜGLER
5 :GER: Thomas HELMER
21 :GER: Philipp LAHM

MIDFIELDERS:

:GER: Franz ROTH
8 :GER: Paul BREITNER
10 :GER: Uli HOENEß
10 :GER: Lothar MATTHÄUS
11 :GER: Stefan EFFENBERG
7 :GER: Mehmet SCHOLL
31 :GER: Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER

FORWARDS:

:GER: Dieter BRENNINGER
9 :GER: Gerd MÜLLER
9 :GER: Dieter HOENEß
11 :GER: Karl-Heinz RUMMENIGGE
9 :GER: Roland WOHLFARTH
9 :BRA: ÉLBER[/url]
7 :FRA: Franck RIBÉRY

As you see, we have for example the number 9 already four times and this is only first 23, more reserve players probably also have that number. IMO the system with country flag + player name looks good enough ;)
Btw, regarding gaining more members we also have the problem that many people doesn't find our page. If you google "pes classic stats", you'll first have PSD's classic section, then our old forum (PSCD) and then even more other pages. I think this is the main problem, not the lack of PES 2014 sets (I agree with JeanMarc there, this game is pure shit). And one last point: more members doesn't mean more quality. Just look at our old forum where everybody could post his stats directly in the stats section no matter how good/bad they were, so I prefer to have a forum like ours because having less sets with higher quality is better for me than having more sets with less quality ;)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:34 pm

It's complicated for shirt numbers because it wasn't always like it's today. Before 70's players used to change shirt numbers for each game, depending on the lineup and position...

So in the old system players which start the game had the numbers from 1 to 11. Keeper had 1, RB 2, LB 3, right wing half 4, centre half 5, left wing half 6, RWF 7, inside right 8, CF 9, inside left 10 and LWF 11.

Therefore there was no players who had the same number for whole season, for example Branko Zebec played almost all positions so he wore almost all numbers from 2 to 11 in the same season, so which number we should assign to him :roll:

Quote:
Btw, regarding gaining more members we also have the problem that many people doesn't find our page. If you google "pes classic stats", you'll first have PSD's classic section, then our old forum (PSCD) and then even more other pages. I think this is the main problem, not the lack of PES 2014 sets (I agree with JeanMarc there, this game is pure shit). And one last point: more members doesn't mean more quality. Just look at our old forum where everybody could post his stats directly in the stats section no matter how good/bad they were, so I prefer to have a forum like ours because having less sets with higher quality is better for me than having more sets with less quality

Agree, but there's simply no interest for classic players around the net. Except of us here, there's no anyone else, just the rebel Magicdip. Classic section on PSD is dead, there are some spanish sites but in general the problem isn't people can't find us, the problem is nobody is interested in classic players....

I also prefer having less sets with higher quality, because our sets in the past weren't good and were overrated a bit. Most of us began on PSD and we learned there making stats so we were using their old standards which are not good..

We were giving too high numbers in RES, MEN, TMW, STA and that's overkill. Since Konami have constantly been giving pretty low numbers in those abilities for the last 10-15 years, it means they have really good reason why are they doing that. So we should rework a bit our old stats..

I really don't see why should 80 % of our players have 83-85 for MEN or TMW, for example...

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

Ok guys, if you want to put numbers to your teams, you can do it...

But I'm not sure I'll do that with my teams. Because for example I remember Boban wearing in Milan 8, 9, 10 and 20. So which one I should choose :?: Certainly not all 4...

Also looking on Gurkenjoe's example with Bayern, it's problem that Brenninger, Roth and Goldbrunner don't have assigned numbers. I mean, either all players should have numbers or nobody. But certainly not half players do have and some players don't...

Thu May 01, 2014 12:20 pm
Profile WWW

For me, the only teams with numbers should be only National Era Teams... Because they're 23 players, and for generation of players they have always the same number there, don't change unless the player go out from the team instead of another player...

In my opinion, I'm with JeanMarc about the numbers... And well about the interest of Classic players in players of PES... There are many people who like Classic players (I'm one of them, and I think you too guys), thats not problem, even adding PES 12 and 13 Stats (or even 2014, I think the game is a shit the first time you play, but later, when you got the controls and that, is the best simulator of real football)

Anyway, the thing with that is simple, PES 12 and 13 had the same things as older PES, only changing name, order and deleting some values... About PES 14, I tried to do something with that, and It's the same, really... They only add 2 values representing same things, Response, it has two names in PES 14 (at least I understood that when I read the descriptions inside the game) Saving and Ball Winning, although for the name I think Ball Winning is another value for defense, could be the value that makes player take the ball from the foot of the other players...

Thu May 01, 2014 2:45 pm

We can add the search ability for unregistered users.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:42 am

Well, after JeanMarc left, the forum IMO needs a new admin/moderator.
I'd suggest MagicDip or Doni here (or any other member who has motivation and time to do it)..

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:20 pm

I Honestly think Jeamarc has not abandoned the forum.... remenber that he say that will finish some Czechoslovakian players, then possibly he will leave, i hope that he change his mind and stay in the group

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:36 pm
Amministratore

I can guarantee time and motivation for manage this forum but I'm not very expert in pes editing so it would be better if some member more expert than me like Gurkenjoe, Cristiano and MagicDip will help me in checking sets posted in Stats practice since I haven't enough knowledge to do this.

I continue to hope that JeanMarc will change his mind but I'm not optimistic...

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next