It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Suggestions for forum improvement 

Here you can post your suggestions, thoughts and anything else what can help for forum improvement.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 am

Interista93 wrote:
Pelusa10 wrote:
James9408 wrote:
I suggest looking at this forum https://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewto ... 83&t=12520 for help with converting stats to the newer games. If you wish you can message me for help with it also as I have converted hundreds of players into the PES2021 standard

I recently downloaded the old versions of PES on PlayStation 2 and 3. But I am pleased to learn how to convert old statistics into updated versions.

How can I communicate with you?

I'm updating that thread about stats conversion. I analysed again several things from old and new PES versions. I should be done within this weekend.
To communicate with other users you can click the PM button you see at the end of a post. You'll be able to send a private message.

thank you so much

Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:41 am

Not a suggestion for improvement but I'd love it if you could give like a thumbs up or a kudos to the sets some people make, maybe just as a way to appreciate the time and effort put into some of them.

Last edited by Nacho1605 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:59 pm

Nacho1605 wrote:
Not a suggestion for improvement but I'd love it if you could give like a thumbs up or a kudos to the sets some players make, maybe just as a way to appreciate the time and effort put into some of them.

I like how you balance the values and neither overrate nor underrate the players, trying to make the sets look realistic based on team and category.
I don't know much about the players, though. I can't tell whether the sets look accurate. You may describe the players in the info as a way to explain why you gave certain values.

Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:12 am

Interista93 wrote:
I like how you balance the sets and neither overrate nor underrate the players, trying to make the sets look realistic based on the team and category they play(ed) in.

Thank you very much for saying that (and for noticing it!). That's what I always try to do when making sets. :D

Interista93 wrote:
I don't know much about the players, though. I can't tell whether the sets look accurate. You may describe the players in the info as a way to explain why you gave certain values.

Most of the players I make are players I've watched hundreds of times so I have at least some basic understanding of their abilities. I actually update my players quite a lot though, if you look at my first sets I've probably edited them at least 10/15 times to make them even more accurate as I watch more and more footage. I'm not really good at expressing with words how someone plays so I tend to only put career data in the info. But thanks for the feedback! It's always welcome.

Last edited by Nacho1605 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:07 am

Nacho1605 wrote:
Most of the players I make are players I've watched hundreds of times so I have at least some basic understanding of their abilities. I actually update my players quite a lot though, if you look at my first sets I've probably edited them at least 10/15 times to make them even more accurate as I watch more and more footage. I'm not really good at expressing with words how someone plays so I tend to only put career data in the info. But thanks for the feedback! It's always welcome.

The description you added to Gabriel Ávalos set, for example, looks more than fine. A simple description can be enough.

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:12 am

Interista93 wrote:
The description you added to Gabriel Ávalos set, for example, looks more than fine. A simple description can be enough.

Yes, I know, but it's what takes me the most effort. But thanks for telling me though, I'll start doing it more. :)

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6