It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Starting new player thread 

Please follow this standards to post new topics:

To post a player stat & info, please use this settings:

Player image (For 2010 to nowadays, use Zimbio :wink: )

Description: Name - Country - Club(s) - Position - Side - Age - Height - Weight

Stats: Full name of the stat - Stat value - Growth Type

Cards, Special Abilities, Attack/Defence Awareness Card

Info, Additional info, video (if available)

Colours are:

1-74
75-79 = 008000
80-89 = FFFF00
90-94 = FF8000
95-99 = FF0000

1-5
6 = FFFF00
7 = FF8000
8 = FF0000

Positions are:

GK = FF8000
CB = 0080FF
CWP = 0080FF
SB = 0080FF
WB = 008000
SMF = 008000
DMF = 008000
CMF = 008000
AMF = 008000
SS = FF0000
WF = FF0000
CF = FF0000

- Always try not to overrate/underrate players, follow the rating standards of forum

- Try to answer on other members's replies, no matter do you agree or not

- Always put the info, try to use your own words, not just copy the Wikipedia text if possible

- Don't copy the stats from other forums

Name:

Nickname:

[img]-[/img]

Club: -
Position: *-
Side: -
Era: - (If there are 2 or more sets)

Height: -
Weight: -

Attack: -
Defence: -
Balance: -
Stamina: -
Top Speed: -
Acceleration: -
Response: -
Agility: -
Dribble Accuracy: -
Dribble Speed: -
Short Pass Accuracy: -
Short Pass Speed: -
Long Pass Accuracy: -
Long Pass Speed: -
Shot Accuracy: -
Shot Power: -
Shot Technique: -
Free Kick Accuracy: -
Curling: -
Header: -
Jump: -
Technique: -
Aggression: -
Mentality: -
Goalkeeper Skills: -
Team Work: -

Injury Tolerance: -
Condition/Fitness: -
Weak Foot Accuracy: -
Weak Foot Frequency: -
Consistency: -
Growth type: -

CARDS:
S01 -
S02 -
P01 -
P01 -

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

Attack/Defence Awareness Card:

Free Kick Style: -
Penalty Kick Style: -
Goalkeeper Style: -

INFO:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:18 pm
Profile WWW

Correct but how can I post my sets if Classic Section is locked?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Luanld3 wrote:
Correct but how can I post my sets if Classic Section is locked?

You can post in the Stats Practice section where it can be checked and discussed by other members. If it's accurate one of the moderators will move it into the classic section.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Why are these sets with the old format?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Luanld3 wrote:

We decided to keep the old format, so you should create only stats with that one..

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:24 pm

What about a rule for the images of the players....

Size can 300x200 and that such images has to be uploaded to hosting sites...

PD: to save data traffic of the new server and to make the presentation of the sets more "good".

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Simcav wrote:
Luanld3 wrote:

We decided to keep the old format, so you should create only stats with that one..

Hey there, new member here. Not to restart an old discussion but I just asked this in free area. Thinking about posting some stuff, just wanted to learn reasoning behind this before I do that.

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:18 am
Amministratore

Ardabarlas wrote:
Simcav wrote:
Luanld3 wrote:

Hey there, new member here. Not to restart an old discussion but I just asked this in free area. Thinking about posting some stuff, just wanted to learn reasoning behind this before I do that.

Two reasons:
- Probably a lot of guys here still play old format Pes
- And mainly time since it will take a huge amount of work to update all sets in new format and there are still over 2000 outdate players to be update.

Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:15 am

We also believe that the old format is the best format to rate most of the players

Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:55 am

El Capo wrote:
We also believe that the old format is the best format to rate most of the players

Perfectly agree with you! Just compare the old Pes formats with new ones starting in 2014: the characteristics that can be given with the old format are greater and above all allow you to recreate a soccer player with its features, while in the new format there are so many features missing and therefore an incomplete player is created. And fortunately, this site, as well as others maintain this format which is precisely the best to recreate old or new players. I do not understand why we insist on trying to force new formats (of which I have highlighted the negative sides) knowing what they cannot give in terms of realism in recreating the players .. This site was born with the old format and so must remain , because otherwise it would mean to distort it and make it a simple homologation with other sites that propinate sweeping. Change is not always something positive, in fact, as in this case it would be negative and restrictive ... Take the example of Pes, which from 2014 onwards, transformed the kit format (used from 2009 to 2013) making it the same as of his rival Fifa. Result: kits that in game are more crumpled, not beautiful to look at and in some cases even worse, with someone wondering if we are in 2019 or 1999 given the deteriorated graphic quality of some of these kits. Not to mention the faces of the players, also in this case copying the format of Fifa with results in many cases very bad, creating the effect of players who seem to come from cartoons as much as they give the idea of ​​puppets, with all respect for some puppets that are even better made ..

Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:27 pm

I'd like to to say, that Konami simply mess up the stat format, adding some cool stuff like unique stats like Ball Winning, Defensive Prowess, and the goalkeeper stats , but then, taking out Agression, passing speed, shot techniquee and Mentality,.

Also establishing cards to work with certain positions and putting limit to how many you can add to a certain player, is a downgrade to how the old Special Abilities worked.

Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:53 pm

El Capo wrote:
I'd like to to say, that Konami simply mess up the stat format, adding some cool stuff like unique stats like Ball Winning, Defensive Prowess, and the goalkeeper stats , but then, taking out Agression, passing speed, shot techniquee and Mentality,.

Also establishing cards to work with certain positions and putting limit to how many you can add to a certain player, is a downgrade to how the old Special Abilities worked.

Exactly he ruined what he had built, taking away as you pointed out, some important features to evaluate the players. The unique features are "smoke in the eyes" to not see what is unfortunately missing, and many things can still be recreated by combining some features with particular cards. There would be so much to say that it would be evening! Unfortunately, Pes is only interested in turnover and doesn't care about end users. But they should remember that it is precisely these users who very often fix the product, almost always incomplete and incomplete, with patches, faces and kits, helping to make it better. So it would take more attention and interest in what users really want ...

Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:09 pm

Thanks for the answers. I have prepared a couple of sets, but can't post them to players section as start new topic button is not active. What am I missing?

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Ardabarlas wrote:
Thanks for the answers. I have prepared a couple of sets, but can't post them to players section as start new topic button is not active. What am I missing?

You have to post them in Stats Practice first, only official stat makers and above can post directly into the Players section.

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]