It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 AS Roma 1974-1975 | Serie A 3rd Place 

ASSOCIAZIONE SPORTIVA ROMA
1974-1975

AS ROMA 1974-1975:
Standing: Prati, Spadoni, Cordova, Batistoni, Peccenini and Rocca.
Bended: Negrisolo, De Sisti, Morini, Santarini and P. Conti.

COACH:

:SWE: Nils LIEDHOLM

GOALKEEPERS:

:ITA: 1 Paolo CONTI
:ITA: Alberto GINULFI
:ITA: Francesco QUINTINI

DEFENDERS:

:ITA: 2 Franco PECCENINI
:ITA: 3 Francesco ROCCA
:ITA: 5 Sergio SANTARINI
:ITA: 6 Alberto BATISTONI
:ITA: Liborio LIGUORI
:ITA: Fabrizio SALVATORI

MIDFIELDERS:

:ITA: 4 Franco CORDOVA

:ITA: 7 Piergiorgio NEGRISOLO
:ITA: 8 Giorgio MORINI
:ITA: 10 Giancarlo DE SISTI
:ITA: Bruno CONTI
:ITA: Agostino DI BARTOLOMEI
:ITA: Valerio SPADONI
:ITA: Walter CASAROLI

FORWARDS:

:ITA: 9 Pierino PRATI
:ITA: 11 Domenico PENZO
:ITA: Emanuele CURCIO
:ITA: Angelo ORAZI

RESERVE PLAYERS:

GOALKEEPER:

:ITA: Massimo MEOLA

DEFENDERS:

:ITA: Claudio CAVALIERI
:ITA: Mauro SANDREANI

MIDFIELDERS:

:ITA: Fausto ALIMENTI
:ITA: Guglielmo BACCI

FORWARD:
:ITA: Stefano PELLEGRINI

4-4-2 FORMATION:

GK P. CONTI
SWP SANTARINI
CB BATISTONI
RB PECCENINI
LB ROCCA
CMF CORDOVA
©
CMF DE SISTI
RMF NEGRISOLO
LMF G. MORINI
SS/CF PENZO
CF PRATI

Captain: Franco Cordova
Short Free Kick: Pierino Prati
Long Free Kick: Franco Cordova
Left Corner: Giancarlo De Sisti
Right Corner: Giancarlo De Sisti
Penalty: Pierino Prati

HONOURS:

Serie A: 3rd Place
Coppa Italia: 2nd Round

HOME & AWAY KITS: -

STICKERS:

Last edited by rombo di tuono on Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Not to cause any chaos but what's the point of creating teams after someone else said that he would've done them and without giving any advise? Yes, I said it might take long but what's this hurry on posting them? The day after I replied to the request I spent hours only to put a base to the teams (after having done the same for the ones you asked me to make).
Anyway, why three goalkeepers? Quintini, just like Meola, didn't play any match throughout the whole season. The same goes for Salvatori and Casaroli. If the criteria is to keep in the first squad only those who played a decent amount of matches (which is the criteria I used when I put that base) then it makes no sense to have those players in the first squad while Cavalieri and Sandreani, who at least made appearances in Serie A that season, are left out. Actually I would've put in reserves all of them since they were not key players in the reaching of the 3rd place.

Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:08 pm

Interista93 wrote:
Not to cause any chaos but what's the point of creating teams after someone else said that he would've done them and without giving any advise? Yes, I said it might take long but what's this hurry on posting them? The day after I replied to the request I spent hours only to put a base to the teams (after having done the same for the ones you asked me to make).
Anyway, why three goalkeepers? Quintini, just like Meola, didn't play any match throughout the whole season. The same goes for Salvatori and Casaroli. If the criteria is to keep in the first squad only those who played a decent amount of matches (which is the criteria I used when I put that base) then it makes no sense to have those players in the first squad while Cavalieri and Sandreani, who at least made appearances in Serie A that season, are left out. Actually I would've put in reserves all of them since they were not key players in the reaching of the 3rd place.

On the Wikipedia page of the squad it says that Cavalieri, Sandreani, Alimenti and Bacci have been added to the first team by the youth team, while Pellegrini has been sold during the current season. I just wanted to help you, since I had already created these teams, I thought about putting them back, I didn't want to create any damage.

Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:52 am

I don't mind if someone else does a team instead of me. After all this is not a race for who makes more posts or teams. However you could've tell me as soon as you saw the request and my answer, so I would've known that I wouldn't have to work on them and maybe I would've helped you. But whatever.

rombo di tuono wrote:
On the Wikipedia page of the squad it says that Cavalieri, Sandreani, Alimenti and Bacci have been added to the first team by the youth team, while Pellegrini has been sold during the current season.

In fact I as well put them in reserves. However I would do the same for those who played no matches, so Casaroli and Salvatori.
By the way, I know Bruno Conti is selected as midfielder on Wikipedia but he was a winger and should be part of the attackers.

Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]